Gott Mit Uns!

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1309931860' post='2750153']
TGE interference in Nordreich affairs continued far longer than you seem to be aware. It is a name, yes, but one that carries a reputation of overt disrespect and crude politics which have been nothing but a source of trouble for our community. I almost sympathize with the former TGE members who feel like they lost a home they would like to reclaim, but it is even more so to their misfortune that such efforts are being carried out by individuals who seem partially or fully ignorant of past conflicts and WHY they would provoke the response they would get.
[/quote]

I think there has been some unfortunate misconceptions about the efforts to restore The German Empire as a legitimate alliance in Cyber Nations. I am a former TGE member who served as a regular membr back before the new forums and the overall drama that caused most of the consternation and strife between TGE and Nordreich. This doesn't mean that I am unaware of incidents like TKoI and other shameful displays of disrespect. I am well aware that these issues are ever present in the minds of every Nordlander.

What I am trying to work hard at, is to rise above these mistakes and show not only my members that there is a way towards the future but also to Nordreich that it is okay for you to want reprisals or to attack us now. We have some pain and hurt to go through and that we rightfully deserve. The only way TGE will ever come back, is if we get whats coming to us. Do not ever think for a moment I did not expect this to happen. It's just a little hard to swallow sometimes.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1309932182' post='2750161']NoR, I know you doing your thing but hey, maybe give him a chance to build this back up. Maybe they can be grand allies and like two parts that were once divided, perhaps you can come together as one someday
[/quote]
This option has not been ignored. Give it time.

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309931450' post='2750141']
This is not entirely true. I have been in contact with three of these members and have made clear to them my intentions. If they desire to remain on the AA, then they too are of like mind, and seek to rebuild The German Empire. This is not a slaughter of unknowing innocents, and despite the lack of warning these people know that if TGE is to rise again, it will take a lot of hard work and sweat to do it. They know whats ahead.
[/quote]
Ah, well, fair enough then in that regard.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1309931860' post='2750153']
TGE interference in Nordreich affairs continued far longer than you seem to be aware. [b]It is a name, yes, but one that carries a reputation of overt disrespect and crude politics which have been nothing but a source of trouble for our community[/b]. I almost sympathize with the former TGE members who feel like they lost a home they would like to reclaim, but it is even more so to their misfortune that such efforts are being carried out by individuals who seem partially or fully ignorant of past conflicts and WHY they would provoke the response they would get.
[/quote]

It would seem that this fellow reviving it knew full and well what he was getting himself into. I know good and well what TGE did to NoR, even up untill shortly before they ceased to exist, and I disagree with that too. My point is, this is not that same TGE.

As for the bolded part, one could say the same about NoR. Would it be true? Of course not, but im sure that there are some out there who would like to do to NoR what you are now doing to TGE because of the same reason. And I don't think either is/would be right.

It's not big deal though. This project would have most likely fizzled out soon anyways, so my ramblin on is rather pointless :P

[quote]I am exchanging words with one of the enemies right now.
He said he was glad to fight us. That he always had reasons to hate Nordreich. That he will enjoy firing nuclear weaponry. That was the old TGE - what their members all thought. What remains is most representative of their mindset...it is why they must be gone[/quote]

Yeah, well, it's not like Algarwolf is the only one to hold on to animosity. Can you honestly, [i]honestly[/i] say that NoR didn't pull itself back up by it's boot straps holding no animosity towards TGE at all? If you can honestly say that you did not, I will take your word for it on this occassion. Furthermore, why must it be gone? I mean, these guys didn't attack you, you brought the fight to them. It shouldn't come as a shock that someone you just attacked stated feelings of ill will about you :P.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1309932759' post='2750171']
Best of luck TGE.

Yeah I wonder who is next to return from the dead.
[/quote]

If I had to choose they should bring back the Blackstone Collusion FTW. Say what you want but I liked those guys...better than *coughs*Cntel*Coughs*

Is amusing to see this NoR acting like the first NoR, there are just two differences: The first one is that their enablers changed, the second difference is that instead of attacking leftists alliances, they are attacking other Germany themed alliances. In [b]all[/b] the others things they are [b]exactly[/b] the same.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309933493' post='2750181']
Is amusing to see this NoR acting like the first NoR, there are just two differences: The first one is that their enablers changed, the second difference is that instead of attacking leftists alliances, they are attacking other Germany themed alliances. In [b]all[/b] the others things they are [b]exactly[/b] the same.
[/quote]
Your blatant use of ignorant hyperboles baffles me.

[/quote]
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.......

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1309933653' post='2750184']
Your blatant use of ignorant hyperboles baffles me.
[/quote]

Don't you have some defenseless alliance to cowardly attack?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309934194' post='2750187']
Don't you have some defenseless alliance to cowardly attack?
[/quote]
Ah, so when VE goes away, and they come back a few months later....no hard feelings right? You do NOT know everyone in the Nordreich, and unless you take the time to put away your ignorant inhibitions, you never will. Do not blanket our beliefs. Coming from an NpO member, I don't expect you to know what an Alliance with a Founding is. Strap yourself into a time-machine and hop off your Pedestal; you may learn something.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309934705' post='2750190']
If you feel so sorry for them go help them
[/quote]

I would rather they not. As for the individuals attempting to paint this as an unfair attack against and undeserving or somehow innocent alliance; this is not the case. We are paying for the mistakes that our predecessors have made. Nothing about this conflict is unfair and given the treatment of the former TGE in the amount of opportunities it had to rectify the issues wrong with it, while avoiding this current conflict, I think this is actually fairer treatment than what I would mete out. As I have said before, I just hope that after these rounds of war, we can work towards doing right by the community and rebuilding what can be a greater alliance.

Anyone who is trying to paint this otherwise, I request that you take your efforts elsewhere, to more deserving parties. We know what we're getting into and those who wish to stay on the AA, do so because they desire to steer the course. Please keep this topic more or less on the subject of TGE and it's reformation; not how mean and bullying Nordreich is or isn't.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1309935080' post='2750194']
Yes, back on the fail boat.

Why did you come back? This world was a better place without the fail you guys comprise. There's only one worse alliance, the SOS brigade. Treaty them please.
[/quote]

The difference between this incarnation of The German Empire is that it well, doesn't fail? You're asking me for a series of empty phrases and words that in the end will do nothing to convince you. I would rather skip the hollow slogans and platitudes and stick to working on actions that will slowly (even if painfully) define the new German Empire as a reliable, honorable alliance filled with members of moral character and integrity. Nothing I can say will show you that, so the only recourse is to remain relatively silent and show you through deeds.

Edited by Kaiser Wilhelm I

[/quote]

Good job making friends!

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1309934840' post='2750191']
Ah, so when VE goes away, and they come back a few months later....no hard feelings right?
You do NOT know everyone in the Nordreich, and unless you take the time to put away your ignorant inhibitions, you never will. Do not blanket our beliefs. Coming from an NpO member, I don't expect you to know what an Alliance with a Founding is. Strap yourself into a time-machine and hop off your Pedestal; you may learn something.
[/quote]

I'll not waste my time arguing with what you said since I fail to understand what VE or founding stuff has to do with anything that I said. :huh:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1309935756' post='2750199']
Good job making friends!
[/quote]

Because is totally my intention be friend of NoR :rolleyes:

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309934705' post='2750190']
If you feel so sorry for them go help them
[/quote]

I almost missed the classic "Do something about it" post. :laugh:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309935998' post='2750201']
I'll not waste my time arguing with what you said since I fail to understand what VE or founding stuff has to do with anything that I said. :huh:
[/quote]
We're at odds with TGE because of things they did to us in the past. VE did ridiculous !@#$ to NpO in the past = Hey! Connection!

Nordreich has a founding principal we would at least like to attempt to keep steady. This principal was destroyed by TGE's inability to retain honor amongst their Germanic brothers. Hey! Connection!

Go detract elsewhere and stay out of Affairs. If you care about the way we do things, and would like to do something about it, either call 1-800-328-5669 or declare on us. Otherwise, the doors are behind you.

[/quote]
Wow, good point sir.

OOC: You could even say it's like Coke and Pepsi!

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309925029' post='2750004']
[list]
[*]Naturally, steps are being taken to protect the AA of 'The German Empire'. Please don't raid us - I'm asking nicely! :)
[/list][/quote]
Words of reason, accompanied with the insanity of announcing this before you have protection, taint your entire message with the stench of incompetence. I hope you will perish by your madness that is your incompetence, or at least overcome yourself, and cease stupidity.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1309936231' post='2750206']
We're at odds with TGE because of things they did to us in the past. VE did ridiculous !@#$ to NpO in the past = Hey! Connection!
[/quote]

We didn't attacked VE when they reformed, in fact we protected them, so I totally fail to see your point.

Nordreich has a founding principal we would at least like to attempt to keep steady. This principal was destroyed by TGE's inability to retain honor amongst their Germanic brothers. Hey! Connection!
[/quote]

So why didn't you attacked TGE when they had allies? OH! May be you were too coward to do that...

Go detract elsewhere and stay out of Affairs. If you care about the way we do things, and would like to do something about it, either call 1-800-328-5669 or declare on us. Otherwise, the doors are behind you.
[/quote]

This is even better than pd73bassman's post "I don't like your opinions, shut up or do something about it." :laugh:

Edited by D34th

D34th, I am still not sure if you read my earlier post. If you didn't please understand that The German Empire is not a "defenseless" or innocent alliance. Well, maybe defenseless, but that is beside the point. What I am trying to explain, is that we do not need a set of moral crusaders to decry or bemoan the poor treatment that we're receiving. we are encouraging this, so to speak. This is the only possible way for The German Empire to not only survive, but to be credible in any stretch of the imagination. You cannot carry the name of a group of people who treated you shamelessly and then not suffer the consequences of their actions. I aim to clear the name of a once great alliance, so that it can be rebuilt again, and thrive.

Please take your dispute with Nordreich elsewhere, as it seems as though you are allowing events that occurred to your own alliance affect your viewpoints here in this situation.

Thank you kindly :)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309936746' post='2750212']
We didn't attacked VE when they reformed, so I can't see your point.[/quote]
Yeah, different point in time, but whatever; you're completely useless to argue with. You get an idea stuck in your head and I'd have an easier time loosening drive couplers than changing your mind.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309936746' post='2750212']So why didn't you attacked TGE when they had allies? OH! May be you were too coward to do that...[/quote]
Hey, check this out. There's this magical difference between the words "Strategic", and "Coward". But many a time, the words "Coward" and "Stupid" go hand in hand. We're not cowards, nor are we stupid. Hence the fact we're still around and we're keeping you up at night attempting to detract from our Affairs. You and the imbeciles that attempt to gain entry for nefarious means. What do you think we're retarded? Get out of here.