The Overtime Accords

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1304488715' post='2705812']
[b]Respect is what will keep you alive when you walk down that alley drunk and you forget to bring your friends with you.[/b]
[/quote]

WUT? THE $%&@ are you blithering on about. Because that is totally relevant or even sensible or even logical you donk.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect is what will keep you alive when you walk down that alley drunk and you forget to bring your friends with you.
[/quote]

Nah, they'll just disband.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304479398' post='2705692']
Welp. I thought the reason you rejected terms and kept fighting for better ones during Karma were to avoid having ones like these placed on you, Pacifica. Seems a little odd to turn around and take them in the next war.
[/quote]

Well no aid restrictions and reps from 1k+ is defiantly an improvement. But always have to remember not just our name on this agreement in the defeated section.

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1304434937' post='2705194']
You have got to be kidding me.

There is no reason for us to be paying that kind of blood money when we know that this will just kick right back up in 6 months.
[/quote]

No kidding. While I am happy our allies have peace, I see us getting attacked in 6 months again.
This war has done nothing to quench their thirst for blood.

Edited by Feuersturm

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304489012' post='2705816']Nah, they'll just disband.[/quote]

That was what I was thinking when I saw rootnoob and Hiro respond.

Don't you just love the way they talk about how they aren't like the old GOONS and yet they keep sounding like their predecessors more and more every day.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1304490719' post='2705833']
That was what I was thinking when I saw rootnoob and Hiro respond.

Don't you just love the way they talk about how they aren't like the old GOONS and yet they keep sounding like their predecessors more and more every day.
[/quote]
You are so funny and witty. Will you be my friend?

No we wont disband. Just get used to us being around, or get used to being under our boot.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1304491295' post='2705842']You are so funny and witty. Will you be my friend?

No we wont disband. Just get used to us being around, or get used to being under our boot.[/quote]

Arrogance is not a survival trait on Bob. Ask an old Goon if you doubt me.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1304491601' post='2705847']
[/quote]

You're still around, can't be that bad.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304479398' post='2705692']
Welp. I thought the reason you rejected terms and kept fighting for better ones during Karma were to avoid having ones like these placed on you, Pacifica. Seems a little odd to turn around and take them in the next war.
[/quote]
We said from the beginning that we would finish the job. We would not give up where Karma did. We got more from TOP and their friends, a better prepared group of alliances with far more will to fight and capability to do damage. I don't know why you thought we wouldn't get our pound of flesh.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1304478747' post='2705681']
Contact me after your nation is at war for 3+ months and getting nuked on a regular basis. *edit* twice. :smug: And I don't play cn to just build tech, it is not considered precious to me. But here is something interesting:
[/quote]
I believe GOONS could call you now, if we're going off those numbers. You've had more nuclear nations at the bottom than us for quite some time.

[/quote]

Hi, I'm an old goon. Arrogance is just one of the services we offer.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1304467216' post='2705573']
Splitting your alliance into tiers would mean you have 5 top tier nations :P
[/quote]

I count 7? But we're well aware of our general suckiness, those 5 (or 7) aren't all that either.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304456299' post='2705438']
The exact quote was, "Also you cannot judge our experience as fighters because you did not partake in any fighting and if you actually did we would pound your nation into Pixeldust pretty quickly."

You fought with cash raining on you like a hot pole dancer. A significant portion of your alliance consists of nations that aren't much older than the war and I'd be willing to wager that most of that number actually came into existence during the war. You went up against mostly sub-par talent, employing questionable strategy. Your ability to click a mouse seems ok, but actually fight in a war against a skill enemy in which you have to manage internal logistics, deal with limited resources, set up meaningful Peace Mode rotations over a period of weeks?

No, you have a few people who have the skills, but not nearly enough to go around. Against quality opponents employing aggressive tactics you'd have been a pelt on their living room floor. Poison Clan has forgotten more about war than you learned in many weeks of fighting. Umbrella knows how to coordinate attacks that would leave you crying for your mom. FAN back in the day would take a punch in the mouth and not even flinch or go running even once to the OWF to brag/whine about it. I've fought these alliances. I know real warriors. You aren't there.
[/quote]
Considering most aided nations in GOONS fought nations X100 their age i see nothing wrong with aiding smaller nations so they can deal with "Wonder havens".
Also you have no proof or evidence to go on because you haven't even participated in the war,you're sitting on the fence criticizing our skill as fighters without even fighting us once,considering this is my third nation and it's about 200 days old and that i made 3 1000+ NPO nations delete without taking aid during that time my experience fighting the war is that our opponents were lacking in skill not us.

Your entire post relies on absolutely nothing as evidence and you seem to really hate us,before furiously posting entire segments of stupidity take a step back and think about what you're saying because it seems to be based about your hatred for GOONS and you seem to have lost any grip of reality,Also i've been around long before you and fought more wars than you did so you can go on and on about real warriors while being yourself a forum warrior at most.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1304500047' post='2705888']
Considering most aided nations in GOONS fought nations X100 their age i see nothing wrong with aiding smaller nations so they can deal with "Wonder havens".
Also you have no proof or evidence to go on because you haven't even participated in the war,you're sitting on the fence criticizing our skill as fighters without even fighting us once,considering this is my third nation and it's about 200 days old and that i made 3 1000+ NPO nations delete without taking aid during that time my experience fighting the war is that our opponents were lacking in skill not us.

Your entire post relies on absolutely nothing as evidence and you seem to really hate us,before furiously posting entire segments of stupidity take a step back and think about what you're saying because it seems to be based about your hatred for GOONS and you seem to have lost any grip of reality,Also i've been around long before you and fought more wars than you did so you can go on and on about real warriors while being yourself a forum warrior at most.
[/quote]

Just pull it out and wave it around already.

Respect is what will keep you alive when you walk down that alley drunk and you forget to bring your friends with you.
[/quote]

Great dodge the first time,do you want to now take 5 minutes to explain this idiotic comment?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[/quote]
I'd ask an old TPF member, but they'd have disappeared before I had a chance to finish my sentence.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1304504148' post='2705908']
Rabble rabble EVIL TERMS rabble rabble.

In all honesty, while I would have preferred to see this ending with a white peace given the nature of the war, these terms are 'doable'.
[/quote]

So, your benchmark for "evil" (your word, not mine) terms is when they become impossible to complete?

[quote name='KingEsus' timestamp='1304492992' post='2705863']
I count 7? But we're well aware of our general suckiness, those 5 (or 7) aren't all that either.
[/quote]

Indeed CoJ has 7, but i was talking about GOONS having a top tier of 5

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1304481680' post='2705701']
So we have a month before the New Hegemony begins? Fantastic.

Congratulations on peace?
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94028"]New Hegemony[/url] begun 5 months ago.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1304502281' post='2705900']
Great dodge the first time,do you want to now take 5 minutes to explain this idiotic comment?
[/quote]

Do you ever post anything useful or do you just keep calling everyone some stupid names who don't wub GOONS? .... No? Ok...moving along.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1304476054' post='2705658']Not to mention the raft of aid sent during the war to allow them to continue to fight against the non-fighters and incompetents.
[/quote]

Does anyone know the number how many trillions GOONS got in this war? Would be interesting to know.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1304507814' post='2705925']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94028"]New Hegemony[/url] begun 5 months ago.
[/quote]

Correct. Now bow down like a good loser.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1304509649' post='2705931']
Do you ever post anything useful or do you just keep calling everyone some stupid names who don't wub GOONS? .... No? Ok...moving along.

Does anyone know the number how many trillions GOONS got in this war? Would be interesting to know.
[/quote]

Do we count the 2.4b coming in now or is that discounted?

If it's discounted then we got 6 million 2 billion trillions pubbie tears from your terrible alliance. Also that number goes up almost hourly. Your post alone counts as 50 bitter cheek tears, those are worth more. 100 bitter cheek tears can be traded in for 1 platinum card of tears. 5 of those cards is good for a free carwash.

Edited by mrwuss

[/quote]
Hi yeah, arrogance is not what killed the old GOONS, but that's neither here nor there.