Announcement from the Viridian Entente and Avalon

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1304329248' post='2704033']
Oh dear god, I can't read. The words are just too big.
[/quote]

So you're like 8 then, right? If anything, you drew the absolute opposite conclusion on the relevant facts, assuming drawing ridiculous conclusions is what you're into and whatnot.

It's a sign of the times that you people just need to cry about [i]something[/i], even if its white peace.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1304330750' post='2704039']
For the love of god show the enemy some respect guys.
[/quote]
First give me an enemy worthy of respect.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1304343287' post='2704109']
We informed our allies in GOONS and Umbrella that if Avalon wanted to stay in past the date everyone else peaced out, that we would have no intention of giving them a white peace or a finite end of the war at 21 days.
[/quote]
Right, Avalon is staying in to play with DH, and you just gave them White Peace. So OK. The coalition terms aren't even finalized yet, as certain peripheral parties attempt to make themselves feel important by throwing in their little nonsense left and right. See also: ODN. Not that I blame you for not wanting to put up with OS' utter nonsense.

Also "no intention of giving them a finite end of the war" literally means eternal war, just so you know.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1304349435' post='2704144']
So you're like 8 then, right? If anything, you drew the absolute opposite conclusion on the relevant facts, assuming drawing ridiculous conclusions is what you're into and whatnot.

It's a sign of the times that you people just need to cry about [i]something[/i], even if its white peace.
[/quote]
Two points:

One, how can anyone be eight years of age, when the universe itself has not existed for that long?

Two, we aren't crying, we are celebrating Avalon's efficient victory over VE. Be thankful they saw fit to grant you a white peace ;)

I remember that time i tried to find Hopeless Coalition targets who were not NPO.
Longest 5 minutes in my life.
Too many doves around these days,but you know thats just strategy.

Congratulations on peace VE.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1304354553' post='2704177']
Two, we aren't crying, we are celebrating Avalon's efficient victory over VE. Be thankful they saw fit to grant you a white peace ;)
[/quote]

It seems to me you should be celebrating the fact Avalon is getting out of this war without paying reparations.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1304358524' post='2704219']
It seems to me you should be celebrating the fact Avalon is getting out of this war without paying reparations.
[/quote]

I'm definitely celebrating this one.
This war has been alot of fun. We have no hard feelings against VE or any of our combatants.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1304349435' post='2704144']
[b]So you're like 8 then, right? [/b]If anything, you drew the absolute opposite conclusion on the relevant facts, assuming drawing ridiculous conclusions is what you're into and whatnot.

[/quote]

How about you stop with the [i]ad hominem[/i] attacks...

Hah! got to use that in context!

Anyways, I have no knowledge whatsoever about this and simply drew the most hilarious conclusion based on 0 facts.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1304319874' post='2703972']
And this is why you don't listen to the rumor mill, or your cult leader.[/quote]
Difficult as it may be for you to accept I listen to all parties including those at opposing ends of the spectrum prior to coming to my own conclusion. If you were to shop around my posts you should realize through reading them all that I possess a different perspective or philosophy from our leader and often seek to reserve judgement unless I find something particularly relevant or noteworthy. I suppose I've allowed this deflection go on long enough though.

[quote]We decided that we did not want to take part in the other agreement that pertains to Avalon that a few have mentioned here, due to the fact that it pigeon holes and limits options against a party whom has stayed behind closed doors all war, letting them finally partake in the festivities by scoring some juicy rebuilding targets while most people who were in range were back collecting after an aid fall. Letting those collections be made, they basically would get one round of answer for two rounds of war.[/quote]
If that's the reason your alliance got a bit huffy then you may want to speak with Someone else. They presented something very different which if true got them a few points with me for their blunt honesty. It can be a very difficult thing, being honest, when you know it could put a negative light on yourself or your side. It's a rare thing to see and 'tis why I do not doubt.

Edited by Hyperbad

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1304375260' post='2704408']
They presented something very different which if true got them a few points with me for their blunt honesty. It can be a very difficult thing, being honest, when you know it could put a negative light on yourself or your side. It's a rare thing to see and 'tis why I do not doubt.
[/quote]

I concur. That's pretty much what I got out of it too.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1304467989' post='2705581']
Avalon, you MONSTERS! how [b]DARE[/b] you attack VE after they declared on you. Furthermore how could you even attack nations who are trying to rebuild

for shame, you terrible people
[/quote]

Won't somebody please think of the children!

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1304343287' post='2704109']
We informed our allies in GOONS and Umbrella that if Avalon wanted to stay in past the date everyone else peaced out, that we would have no intention of giving them a white peace or a finite end of the war at 21 days.
[/quote]
. . . because we are afraid of nukes."

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1304471006' post='2705603']
. . . because we are afraid of nukes."
[/quote]

Sorry I'm late princess,

We had more total offensive wars then any alliance on any front when the Polar war ended. You're an idiot.

Shouldn't you be screaming about how [i]not [/i]hurt your pride is over apologizing to ODN? I think we need another few threads and posts to sufficiently convey just how much it [i]doesn't[/i] bother you.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1304485563' post='2705760']
We had more total offensive wars then any alliance on any front when the Polar war ended. You're an idiot.
[/quote]

I don't have a dog in this fight other than I'm glad that Avalon is a little closer to peace, but did you just brag about having more offensive wars than anyone in a war you declared?

Seems to me that's kinda the point.

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1304485769' post='2705763']
I don't have a dog in this fight other than I'm glad that Avalon is a little closer to peace, but did you just brag about having more offensive wars than anyone in a war you declared?

Seems to me that's kinda the point.
[/quote]

No, I know. That was the point. It was responding to shattenmans post in the quote, saying we are afraid of nukes. People who are afraid of nukes kind of tend not to declare 2k wars and nuke themselves into the ground. Hence why I called him an idiot, it wasn't just for fun.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1304485880' post='2705765']
No, I know. That was the point. It was responding to shattenmans post in the quote, saying we are afraid of nukes. People who are afraid of nukes kind of tend not to declare 2k wars and nuke themselves into the ground.
[/quote]

Okay, just making sure. LOL