Imperial AcTi Announcement

Batallion

The following document is an interestingly worded protectorate bloc that I have come up with. Do note that it is missing Band Of Brother's flag and the bloc itself has no flag yet, but will in due time. Do note that this bloc is like none other in the simple fact that the protectorate alliances have a non-chaining MDoAP but not with AcTi. The idea is to not only have AcTi protect these alliances, but also have other AcTi protectorates cooperate in mutual protection.

[quote=]
[size="7"][center]The Axis[/center][/size]
[center][size="5"][i]AcTi's Protectorate Bloc[/i][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6228/battalionflag2z.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4976/allianceflagsmall.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m325/SigrunO/AOEVI-1-1.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[b]Preamble[/b]
================
In order to ensure a more focused protection schema provided by AcTi, the undersigned do hereby agree to this document entitled "The Axis".

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]
------------------------------
Every signatory is recognized as a sovereign alliance and thus will be treated as such.

[b]Article II: Protection[/b]
------------------------------
AcTi agrees to protect every signatory from unwarranted foreign aggression by all means available, but the signatories need not defend AcTi, however it is strongly encouraged they do.

[b]Article III: Friendship[/b]
-------------------------------
The signatories of this pact will maintain a close friendship and brotherhood for the purpose of stability and brotherhood. Joint military exercises and any form of economic boost program is highly encouraged but not mandatory.

[b]Article IV: Defense[/b]
---------------------------
Axis members recognize that non-chaining mutual defense is mandatory between the protectorate states (i.e. all signatories excluding AcTi), while joining aggressive wars conducted by any signatory (including AcTi) is optional.

[b]Article V: Modification[/b]
-------------------------------
This document may only be modified by AcTi's Emperor. The undersigned must be notified 72 hours prior to modification so they can act accordingly if said modification does not fit their best interests.

[b]Article VI: Expulsion[/b]
-----------------------------
AcTi reserves the right to expel any signatory where the signatory will remain in The Axis for 24 hours thereafter.

[b]Article VII: Cancellation[/b]
---------------------------------
If any signatory wishes to leave The Axis, they may do so at any time if they have given 72 hours of prior notification to AcTi's Emperor.

[b]Signatories[/b]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Signed for AcTi,

- [i]Batallion, Emperor of AcTi[/i]

Signed for Confederatio Aesir,

- [i]Sigrun Vapneir Odensdotter, Queen of the Aesir[/i]

Signed for Anunnaki,

- [i]TOOLL, Founder and Bloodline[/i]

Signed for Band Of Brothers,

- [i]Hungadunga, President of Band Of Brothers[/i]
[/quote]

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1293088431' post='2551338']
Protectorate blocs are always fun. Good luck.
[/quote]

Yeah we were really missing a formal document with our protectorates, so this was the best way to make things truly official.

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1293088386' post='2551337']
Whose fault is it that I've never heard of AcTi?

btw gl, protectorate blocs are a step up.
[/quote]

wow...people alrdy forgot that [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Sirius-AcTi_War]Sirius v AcTi War[/url]?

best of luck with the bloc...should be interesting seeing this thing few months from now

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1293089346' post='2551364']
wow...people alrdy forgot that [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Sirius-AcTi_War]Sirius v AcTi War[/url]?

best of luck with the bloc...should be interesting seeing this thing few months from now
[/quote]
Most of us didn't even notice it happen.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293088318' post='2551334']
The following document is an interestingly worded protectorate bloc that I have come up with. Do note that it is missing Band Of Brother's flag and the bloc itself has no flag yet, but will in due time. Do note that this bloc is like none other in the simple fact that the protectorate alliances have a non-chaining MDoAP but not with AcTi. The idea is to not only have AcTi protect these alliances, but also have other AcTi protectorates cooperate in mutual protection.
[/quote]
:lol1:

You didn't invent the protectorate bloc, sport. TPF did it first with the Overlords' Protectorate Pact and I believe that Ragnabloc works similarly. Also, I don't see why Acti has so many protectorates that it can't protect them itself. Any leader of a small alliance that chooses a protector that can't protect them itself is frankly crazy.

Edited by Duncan King

Damn it, why am I in anarchy. I would've so raided one of them, just to see if the protection actually works :awesome:

edit: also, [quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293088318' post='2551334']
[/quote]
You didn't come up with it. Protectorate blocs are old ideas. See "The Goonies". MDoAP between the protectorates, but are protected by BFFs separately. Same idea here.

Edited by R3nowned

I'd have to say though, AcTi has barely recovered from the last war, you're hardly in the position to run a protectorate bloc.

Good luck, you'll need it with this.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1293089607' post='2551368']
Most of us didn't even notice it happen.
[/quote]
Actually, most of you did your usual bit on expressing your thoughts on the controversy involving that war. Maybe not you as an individual, but quite a few of the usual MK crowd did.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1293099292' post='2551450']
Damn it, why am I in anarchy. I would've so raided one of them, just to see if the protection actually works :awesome:

edit: also,
You didn't come up with it. Protectorate blocs are old ideas. See "The Goonies". MDoAP between the protectorates, but are protected by BFFs separately. Same idea here.
[/quote]
oh god, if you do it can i have front row seats for Batt's foot stomping and caps lock filled rant? please?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1293101055' post='2551466']
oh god, if you do it can i have front row seats for Batt's foot stomping and caps lock filled rant? please?
[/quote]

WickedJ, I can do it. Just because I :wub: you. I have 2 Band of Brothers nations in my range.

It's tempting...it really is.

Confusion.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1293098574' post='2551444']
Uhm. how can you protect THESE alliances when you cant protect OWN alliance

You have no charter, no treaties...im quite surprised you managed this announcement
[/quote]

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293098833' post='2551447']
The Magical Question is, Who would want to be protected by AcTi?

Well, Except those unlucky few....
[/quote]

I just have to restate these for emphasis. Seriously? Your alliance can't protect itself from a small group of micros and now you are trying to protect another group of micros. This will end well.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293088318' post='2551334']
The following document is an interestingly worded protectorate bloc that I have come up with.
[/quote]

I have read the OP again and again and have continued to fail to find anything "interestingly worded" about it.

I guess this is yet another case where the tl;dr is really "Look at me".