Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

aclogo.png

Global Alliance - Midnight Order Protectorate

Article I

Neither signatory alliance shall initiate acts of aggression against the other signatory of this treaty. This includes, but is not limited to, acts such as: Tech Raiding, Wars of Aggression, Spying, or Flaming/Trolling by one signatory toward the other.

Article II

Should Midnight Order or its members come under attack by a hostile force, Global Alliance and Treaty Organization is obligated to come to the defense and aid of Midnight Order. Midnight Order is encouraged, but not required, to defend Global Alliance and Treaty Organization should Global Alliance and Treaty Organization come under attack from a hostile force. Midnight Order is also encouraged, but by no means obligated, to provide financial assistance to Global Alliance and Treaty Organization when Global Alliance and Treaty Organization is in a state of war. Midnight Order is not required to defend or support Global Alliance and Treaty Organization if it can be proven that Global Alliance and Treaty Organization initiated aggression toward another alliance or nation.

Article III

Both signatory alliances agree to share any information they learn that conveys a possible threat toward the other signatory, and will respect the wishes of the other should one party express the desire to keep such intelligence confidential.

Article IV

Global Alliance and Treaty Organization will in no way interfere in Midnight Order internal affairs. Midnight Order can request Global Alliance and Treaty Organization use its larger diplomatic corps to assist it in matters of Foreign Affairs.

MO must get approval from GATO on all new pacts of mutual defense, aggression, or a combination thereof. If prompt response (48 hours) is not given from GATO, said treaty may be passed without permission, but is subject to recall for the next 4 days. Failure to comply with this section could result in termination of this treaty.

Article V

Midnight Order also agrees to place "***GATO Protectorate*** in their nation biographies to inform foreign nations of the consequences of meddling with Midnight Order.

Article VI

Should either party wish to cancel this agreement for any reason, they must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels. The treaty is binding for an additional 72 hours from the time of the notification of cancellation.

Signed for GATO:

Laserwolf - Assembly Chairman

MTTezla - Minister of Foreign Affairs

20th GATO Congress

Signed for Midnight Order:

Leaderofamerica, Emperor

MReds716, Exterior Imperial Regent

Razorade, Interior Imperial Regent

Edited by Laserwolf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty sweet, and a first protectorate for GATO in a long time, if ever. Congrats and good luck.

Prior to the 1V war, we did have a couple of protectorates but yeah it's been a while.

Edited by Laserwolf

Prior to the 1V war, we did have a couple of protectorates but yeah it's been a while.

I remember our Grandfather Pact (with NTO) even if you don't Laser. :wub:

Does that count?

Hope things are going well, now I'm back at 1TF I mean to stop by again.

I remember our Grandfather Pact (with NTO) even if you don't Laser. :wub:

Does that count?

Hope things are going well, now I'm back at 1TF I mean to stop by again.

Of course I remember working with you guys on that. IIRC that was the first treaty I wrote as MoFA way back when.

Good to see ya again Mayzie.

the last thing we need is another fail alliance protecting a small fail alliance.

I hope you get rolled by next week tuesday.

and your opinion matters how and to who? next please.