Space Wolves Pact

fdd92447-7401-4902-970b-5b499bfb79b7.png50cad8c8-640a-4953-8a11-dfb1f6227d8e.png

Space Wolves Pact

Article I. Alliance Sovereignty

Both alliances remain sovereign and independent under this arrangement.

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared through secure channels.

Article III. Nonaggression and military defense

Both signatories shall refrain from all acts of military, economic or ideological aggression against one another. Should one signatory come under attack, the other is encouraged to provide military or other forms of assistance depending on the situation.

Article V. Optional Aggression

Should a military offensive be organized by one signatory the other may be invited to participate. Both parties agree to observe sound information security principles and deploy in a disciplined manner when coordinating any military offensive.

Article VI. Cancellation

A cancellation notice should be presented to the other signatory 72 hours before taking effect via secure channels.

Fellowship of The Wolves
- Alpha Canik

Supernova X

Emperor: Immortan Junka

Emperor's Hand: Galerion

spacewolf.PNG

Edited by Galerion

Not long ago, SNX was on the verge of collapse. Their leaders abandoned them, their allies abandon them, and they were left to the wolves. But SNX did not fold, they fought back and regained their sovereignty. They have proven very resilient, and I look forward to working with them in the future. o/ SNX

Edited by Canik

I see this & realize how bad it would look if we did a treaty with SNX. So we will definitely not be doing a treaty with them as part of peace.

This nor or any other optional treaty SNX might sign would not stop you from making a non-aggression pact for X number of days in a peace deal. It would make no difference to anyone.

This nor or any other optional treaty SNX might sign would not stop you from making a non-aggression pact for X number of days in a peace deal. It would make no difference to anyone.

If anything I meant this might make FTW stock drop & seeing the perceived hit they took signing confirmed my belief it would have a similar impact on us. So you're probably right, since I have nothing against FTW or know much about them. However ever since Junka cancelled the aNiMaLz NAP before X days, he did fail the test on whether he was worth signing with.

Edited by Sephiroth

If anything I meant this might make FTW stock drop & seeing the perceived hit they took signing confirmed my belief [b]it would have a similar impact on us.[/b] So you're probably right, since I have nothing against FTW or know much about them. However ever since Junka cancelled the aNiMaLz NAP before X days, he did fail the test on whether he was worth signing with.

As if LN even has much stock to lose. xD

You should be reassessing your own stock management instead of worrying about others. SNX does have respectable traits. They have shown much improvement. I don't think anyone can deny their rebound, the mere fact that they still exist in a moderately active capacity, is admirable. It is true some may not like the treaty. Some may denounce it in backchannels. This treaty may not get as many hails, but FTW is happy to reward SNX's progress. Hopefully they will continue to improve, and then others will regret not buying SNX stock while it was still low. :)

As if LN even has much stock to lose. xD

You should be reassessing your own stock management instead of worrying about others. SNX does have respectable traits. They have shown much improvement. I don't think anyone can deny their rebound, the mere fact that they still exist in a moderately active capacity, is admirable. It is true some may not like the treaty. Some may denounce it in backchannels. This treaty may not get as many hails, but FTW is happy to reward SNX's progress. Hopefully they will continue to improve, and then others will regret not buying SNX stock while it was still low. :)

I don't think getting manipulated into a war by Stonewall & still fighting it after TAO has moved on with white peace is progress. Progress would be him realizing that while we do much more damage to them; we're constantly rebuilding what damage they do to us. So the longer the war goes on, the more of his alliance gets bottomed out in stats; as we just remain in the war footing we've been in for many months.

Also progress would be him, after having the nerve to break the aNiMaLz NAP & made clear he pretty much religiously believes its not white peace if a treaty is signed as part of peace; not bothering to request a treaty as part of peace would be progress.

So not only the aNiMaLz NAP being broken, but him stating he was against calling any peace which included a treaty as white peace & insisted he get to claim the war a victory after peace; has ensured the treaty Junka wants as part of peace will never happen. So I see it as more of a brand name association you don't want, but as long as you guys don't involve yourselves in our war and this doesn't come into play until after our war with SNX is over; I don't care about you guys signing with them.

we're constantly rebuilding what damage they do to us. .

I don't care about you guys signing with them.

Oh good so I should be able to fill one of your war slots again... Nope still too small and for someone who doesn't care why post so much.

Anyway back on topic, I look forward to working more with Fellowship of The Wolves hopefully we prove to be a benefit to each other in the future.

o/ SNX

o/ FTW

Oh good so I should be able to fill one of your war slots again... Nope still too small and for someone who doesn't care why post so much.

Anyway back on topic, I look forward to working more with Fellowship of The Wolves hopefully we prove to be a benefit to each other in the future.

o/ SNX

o/ FTW

You're already doing the announcements & becoming the face of SNX. Both in the Senate & announcements now. Could this be a test run on how you would handle leadership?

You did handle that deflection much better than Junka & Junka is more suited for internal management.