Treaty Cancellation

Immortals02.jpg

Official Immortal Announcement

Well if I were to make his message a few days ago I would say it’s a sad day on Planet Bob and so on…but it’s not a few days ago so…

What an awesome day it is! 72 hours ago The Immortals gave notice to USN that we would be canceling our MDoAP and now here we are…72 hours later and under: \

Article V: Article of Withdrawal: The signatories of this document do hereby agree seventy-two hours of notice must be given to the other signatory before this treaty is dissolved

This MDoAP is officially banished to hell for all eternity.

The reasons for this termination will remain behind closed doors, unless you Cora wish to carry out your threat? Please make my day.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it not been made clear yet that there was no threat given by USN but merely a threat by a single member (albeit gov). Cora denounced the statement given and for anyone whose been paying attention has denounced any accusations of hostilities coming from USN.

The cancel I won't quarrel with... but for being allies no less than 72 hours ago it's quite fascinating how quickly you can change your face on them.

Has it not been made clear yet that there was no threat given by USN but merely a threat by a single member (albeit gov). Cora denounced the statement given and for anyone whose been paying attention has denounced any accusations of hostilities coming from USN.

The cancel I won't quarrel with... but for being allies no less than 72 hours ago it's quite fascinating how quickly you can change your face on them.

Unrelated to Brain