Announcements from the GGA

Beauty

mqoe.png

Grand Global Alliance: Change in Leadership

The past few days have been rough ones, it has been said that sometimes you just have to let things go and realize you can't do it. In my time Lord High Emperor I do not go by rules or logic, but rather my own will. This has apparently not been acceptable by the other members and they have decided that it was in the best interests of our members for me to retire as Lord High Emperor. Before your heartfelt goodbyes and "We miss and Love You, Rotavele!"s I want to just say I enjoyed being the Lord High Emperor for my time and sometimes its just time to call it quits.

Grand Global Alliance Government

Holy Emperor: Bhane

Lord High Regent: Milkmanrox100

Emperor of the AA: LJ Scott

Observer of the Blood Oath: Rotavele (Honorary Member/Lord High Emperor Emeritus)

---------------------

Oh Lawd, we blinging now!

In other news, The GGA has reached 111,000 ANS, 4 members, 1.21 Score, 300k NS.

spvy.jpg

---------------------

ce1x.png

Grand Global Alliance: Declaration of Warfare

Last but not least, The Grand Global Alliance hereby activates the oA clause in the "Shady Business 2.0 Accords" between LoSS and VE which we also are signing now. In the result of that; GGA hereby declares war on Non Grata.

If you thought that was all, There's more! The Grand Global Alliance also actives Article 12 in the "GGA-LoSS Love Accords" and declares war on The Phoenix Federation.

Signed,

Holy Emperor: Bhane

Lord High Regent: Milkmanrox100

Emperor of the AA: LJ Scott

Observer of the Blood Oath: Rotavele (Honorary Member/Lord High Emperor Emeritus)

---------------------

vr3f.png

Grand Global Alliance - Dark Templar

The Grand Templar Accords

(Article I)

Dark Templar and Grand Global Alliance hereby agree to protect each other for anyone who wants to try to come at us, Bro!

No GGA members above the rank of approved member may post in this thread. Thank you.

There exists no treaty between DT and this abomination. Have fun kids! 

tl;dr fake dt treaty

GGA is hereby cancelling it's DT-GGA treaty due to rudeness from DT People, and mostly only shirunei. The rest of the announcements remain!

Picking fights with AAs that are already being dog piled? Opportunistic much? 

We legally have a treaty with LoSS. We also chose to join the LoSS-VE MDoAP. We are not dog piling. We are just defending our friends from the menaces.

lol jk ya we dog piling.

Seriously, we already dont have enough slots for everybody fighting NG, quit taking them up with your nonsense

Girl i know you aint coming up in here with a 'tude. I've been fighting NG for two years now, politically and physically. I got dibs on these slots boo.

In my time Lord High Emperor I do not go by rules or logic, but rather my own will. This has apparently not been acceptable by the other members and they have decided that it was in the best interests of our members for me to retire as Lord High Emperor.

There exists no treaty between DT and this abomination. Have fun kids! 

tl;dr fake dt treaty

Yeah, it clearly shows that you don't use any reason or logic... Putting up a fake treaty and then expecting DT to be alright with that... Lol, wow.

Yeah, it clearly shows that you don't use any reason or logic... Putting up a fake treaty and then expecting DT to be alright with that... Lol, wow.

It was dead serious.

gga 5. still alive.

Roll tide.

Thank god.

There goes our TOP treaty.

The desperation for attention seems to have no limits does it?  It would be funny if it was not so very sad.  

I made this purely for people to look at me. It makes me feel so good to have people look at me. LOOK.

Oh look, a raid target for DT.

Oh hell no.