Announcements from the GGA

Beauty

Rotavele you are not part of the Grand Global Alliance, and you do not have authorization to post these lies. 

The Grand Global Alliance offers 6m to the first person to bring Rotavele to ZI, and 100t to the first person to bring Rotavele to ZT (zero tech).

Edited by milkmanrox100

Rotavele you are not part of the Grand Global Alliance, and you do not have authorization to post these lies. 

The Grand Global Alliance offers 6m to the first person to bring Rotavele to ZI, and 100t to the first person to bring Rotavele to ZT (zero tech).

fair

I made this purely for people to look at me. It makes me feel so good to have people look at me. LOOK.

Probably the most honest thing you've said this entire thread.

I do hope someone from DT takes you up on this.

Should a mod lock this?

There exists no treaty between DT and this abomination. Have fun kids! 

tl;dr fake dt treaty

GGA is hereby cancelling it's DT-GGA treaty due to rudeness from DT People, and mostly only shirunei. The rest of the announcements remain!

We hereby recognize that this fake treaty has now been canceled. These decisions are always hard to make. Also, you should know, it's not you -- it's us.

???

And take Rota with it when it returns to the graveyard .....

QFT

Generous, most would do it for free. In fact, I'd wager most would pay to do it.

Alot of people would be PAYING to destroy him.

You said you have 4 members and then took a pic showing you have 3.

Why I even mentioned that single fail in the midst of this trainwreck, I am not sure. Go away, forever.

I hope TPF forces you to make peace on your own once this coalition war is over.

Edited by Starfox101

We hereby recognize that this fake treaty has now been canceled. These decisions are always hard to make. Also, you should know, it's not you -- it's us.

???

Apology accepted.

Alot of people would be PAYING to destroy him.

Oh what a GOOD one. That wasn't already SAID three times before you posted it. I also LAUGHED as I found it humerus as well. I guess I am just THAT cool to have a RANSOM out for my HEAD.

You said you have 4 members and then took a pic showing you have 3.

Why I even mentioned that single fail in the midst of this trainwreck, I am not sure. Go away, forever.

I hope TPF forces you to make peace on your own once this coalition war is over.

s1680n3gvcszb63o.jpg

Take one and pass it on please. Edited by Rotavele

Why us Rotavele? You still upset that your application to TPF last year was denied with extreme prejudice?

If you have any with a strong stomach, you should give it a try for a couple weeks. It's kinda fun. He couldn't handle us or grasp our culture (it is difficult for most outsiders, even Rey is still having trouble getting fully adjusted into our ways and completely indoctrinated), got trolled out with his tail between his legs. Edited by Rayvon

If you have any with a strong stomach, you should give it a try for a couple weeks. It's kinda fun. He couldn't handle us or grasp our culture (it is difficult for most outsiders, even Rey is still having trouble getting fully adjusted into our ways and completely indoctrinated), got trolled out with his tail between his legs.

And there was much joy on that day

Why us Rotavele? You still upset that your application to TPF last year was denied with extreme prejudice?

It was rejected because I deleted my nation, nice name.

If you have any with a strong stomach, you should give it a try for a couple weeks. It's kinda fun. He couldn't handle us or grasp our culture (it is difficult for most outsiders, even Rey is still having trouble getting fully adjusted into our ways and completely indoctrinated), got trolled out with his tail between his legs.

Lol, this is exactly what happened. I was trolled so hard and u gaiz made me so mads. Totally what happened. Now I didn't like you before and didn't like you while in there. It makes me enjoy watching you burn and know that I caused it all. The main and only reason I did not like NSO and stood by my reasoning is that you guys cant take what you dish out. I get you guys want to be like GOONS but GOONS can atleast take what they give. Maybe you can get some pointers from Sardonic, eh eh? :P

And there was much joy on that day

Indeed.

this sentence gets funnier every time, especially given that Salajol and I were laughing at your drunk ass when you first made the claim.

Salajol wasn't in there. Yolo was. Also I rather just not take the blame; only repercussions from this point. Just saying I know what I did and wanted to gloat that I have started two global wars in CN :D.

Centurius knows very well that I did do it. Especially if you showed him what I showed you. He likes to troll and play with me though, so I really doubt he will admit that I did it ;D.

Edited by Rotavele

Salajol wasn't in there. Yolo was. Also I rather just not take the blame; only repercussions from this point. Just saying I know what I did and wanted to gloat that I have started two global wars in CN :D.

Centurius knows very well that I did do it. Especially if you showed him what I showed you.

You think Salajol wasn't there, don't you?

You think Salajol wasn't there, don't you?

Considering we were on the mumble server, I know he wasn't there. It was you and yolo. Enless you recorded it, streamed it, or he was over at your house ( :ehm: ) then no he wasn't. I was a bit gone but not blacked out by any means.

Edited by Rotavele