• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, King William said:

I want you to tell me why. If you do so privately, if you reply here; if the reason is something concrete, or you simply wanted some spice. I demand you respond.

Like the two hour long discussion we had about this around four days ago? If that much does not satisfy you I am not sure that anything we say will - such is true for most alliances when they end up being attacked. Just because you did not like the answer does not mean that you did not receive one.

10 minutes ago, Lord of Darkness said:

Like the two hour long discussion we had about this around four days ago? If that much does not satisfy you I am not sure that anything we say will - such is true for most alliances when they end up being attacked. Just because you did not like the answer does not mean that you did not receive one.

Having reviewed these logs, it is my judgment that King William made a great case as to why Invicta should be rolled.

46 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Having reviewed these logs, it is my judgment that King William made a great case as to why Invicta should be rolled.

I demand proof in this thread that Invicta exists.

Edited by Duderonomy

49 minutes ago, Auctor said:

I'm still trying to figure out when Invicta stopped being a "!@#$ alliance" and started being an alliance who could form coalitions and challenge not only NPO, but Oculus. Any help on this?

1 minute ago, President Gunn said:

I'm still trying to figure out when Invicta stopped being a "!@#$ alliance" and started being an alliance who could form coalitions and challenge not only NPO, but Oculus. Any help on this?

Invicta is not an alliance. It's an a NPO conspiracy to take Grub's senate seat. I demand proof that Invicta is an alliance. If you can't message it to me, then post it in this thread.

58 minutes ago, Lord of Darkness said:

As much as I appreciate that you did talk to me, I want Pacifica to answer. I won't dig out a cute quote, like you did ('To go against the Orders!') but the Emperor is the Order. I want to speak with Frawley. It is that simple.

You were doing your job, and I will respect that. However that does not stop me from wanting the truth. It will not stop me from honestly being insulted at what I was given.

I do not believe you will, or are able, discuss the topic with me in a meaningful way; you certainly didn't try talking to me prior to starting a war. And considering what I knew was going on is now common knowledge, your standing is even worse.

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

I don't know to which set we're speaking of, but that may not be untrue. However I'm a big picture man. We should discuss it. My talks with LoD were lovely. When may I speak with auctor about getting Invicta rolled?

9 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Invicta is not an alliance. It's an a NPO conspiracy to take Grub's senate seat. I demand proof that Invicta is an alliance. If you can't message it to me, then post it in this thread.

You still a cool dude in my book. Sorry I can't get more upset.

34 minutes ago, King William said:

As much as I appreciate that you did talk to me, I want Pacifica to answer. I won't dig out a cute quote, like you did ('To go against the Orders!') but the Emperor is the Order. I want to speak with Frawley. It is that simple.

Well, if you want to hear from Frawley, then you got a response on our boards as to why he's not able to talk to you personally right now. Posting here isn't going to speed anything up in the messenger pigeon system ([OOC]OOC world's internet connectivity[/OOC]).

Just now, Qazzian said:

Well, if you want to hear from Frawley, then you got a response on our boards as to why he's not able to talk to you personally right now. Posting here isn't going to speed anything up in the messenger pigeon system ([OOC]OOC world's internet connectivity[/OOC]).

OOC:

I tried contacting him a month ago. And that failed. I even poked whoever I thought was your MoFA, but no one is ever around. I guess they're internet is bad too.

So I get the lack of internet. But a month? And you fail my plans in one direction, so then when I try something else, you not only not contact me (maybe my internet connection is bad) but you then make up reasons, and I suppose try to be cute with me. Which I didn't appreciate.

I was going to make a much worse post about this, and everything else bothering me, but that wouldn't have accomplished anything. So I decided to make this one post, to demand a response, and I will wait as long as necessary, and then in private, where I believe it should happen, I'll bring up my other points. The post here was just so I had some standing that I did in fact try diplomacy, instead of having my efforts be ignored, and then have people cite "internet" as a reason why I didn't get a response.

Or, here's a wonderful thought... we got wind of you as opposition and we decided to *gasp* neutralize any potential threat? Shocker. Truly. Now go back to your hole.

2 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Or, here's a wonderful thought... we got wind of you as opposition and we decided to *gasp* neutralize any potential threat? Shocker. Truly. Now go back to your hole.

Don't be retroactive about it.

Wind of me what, wanting another sphere? Trying to pull people together to do, really anything (is GPA over done? I considered it). If you want to be blunt, and simple "you could've overthrew us", that's fair enough. Let's state that as the CB, and then (who's "us"? Oculus?) come attack us. NPO is currently, they are more than enough, but they didn't (At least start that way). They gave us a token attack. They wanted something else (and I don't blame them). They wanted to fight someone other than just Invicta. Why? Just for the fun of it, or because they're anti-Oculus as well? Or trying to "oppose" them? If it's for the first reason, that's fine. Let's state as much, and I'm someone who honestly is up for fun. Unless you think you're the only one enjoying yourself. But if it's the second? What are you doing?

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

taking out the trash?

I still can't get upset.

You need Polar people to post, and be smug about their superiority to upset me. Non-Grata posting, just doesn't do it (for me personally). I actually like Non-Grata's posting. Even when they're my enemy.

You should learn to recycle. But I won't go liberal on you.

4 hours ago, Caustic said:

You got something more solid than air? I'm not thinking of your bowel movements.

13 hours ago, Caustic said:

I think you spent too much time staring into the abyss.

11 hours ago, kingzog said:

I think you spent too much time staring into the abyss.

I think you spend too much time taking selfies with some dumb fez on your head.

Invicta is a rubbish alliance and always has been. I well remember that trash heap gleefully following NPO and Friends into whatever stomping or whichever alliance struck their fancy that month. There was hardly ever a valid reason, but that did not stop Invicta from joining in and tooting their own horn about their honor or battle prowess or any such nonsense to convince themselves that they were not garbage. So, you don't like it when the glove is on the other claw, eh? Too bad. You're going to the dump, to the dump, to the dump dump dump.

15 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Invicta is a rubbish alliance and always has been. I well remember that trash heap gleefully following NPO and Friends into whatever stomping or whichever alliance struck their fancy that month. There was hardly ever a valid reason, but that did not stop Invicta from joining in and tooting their own horn about their honor or battle prowess or any such nonsense to convince themselves that they were not garbage. So, you don't like it when the glove is on the other claw, eh? Too bad. You're going to the dump, to the dump, to the dump dump dump.

What exactly was trashy about them, pray tell? They were and are kind and decent people (and although I know it's people who can come up with the most sarcastic and clever posts who often get the most kudos, I quite frankly wish there were more people in that category.) On top of that, during Karma they had more spine than the entire CoC put together. Their only fault was in being friends with Pacifica in the first place (anyone could see NPO would stab them in the back eventually.)

34 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

What took you so long, RV? The smell was getting really foul in this thread.