I humbly request that the New Pacific Order levy formal charges against Invicta.

The vagueness of the crime, makes it hard for me to counter. I may be guilty. But I want you to charge me. Give it to me straight.

I want you to tell me why. If you do so privately, if you reply here; if the reason is something concrete, or you simply wanted some spice. I demand you respond.

Yours sincerely,

-KingWilliam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here he here he,

I, the honorable Judge Morphine of the planet Bob, powers invested in me by the New Pacific Order, hereby charge King William of Invicta with the horrendous, gruesome, disgusting crime of nothing. As such, a jury of your peers selected by NPO have decided that you are guilty. Your sentence is as follows:

1) 300 nations of NPO will attack the 70 nations of Invicta

2) They will use all available means to annihilate you for no reason

3) Give you peace in roughly 3 weeks time

May God have mercy on our souls.

Edited by Morphine

4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Here he here he,

I, the honorable Judge Morphine of the planet Bob, powers invested in me by the New Pacific Order, hereby charge King William of Invicta with the horrendous, gruesome, disgusting charge of nothing. As such, a jury of your peers selected by NPO have decided that you are guilty. Your sentence is as follows:

Post of the year :D This is awesome, I laughed pretty hard

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

3 weeks is awfully lenient, I'd expect that to be the only part you're incorrect about Morphine.

Pretty much

Yes, a despicable act from a cruel and merciless alliance, especially to an alliance with Invicta's history. Of course, it makes sense from a pragmatic standpoint: crushing known enemies means they can't conspire to crush you. It doesn't make it any less reprehensible, however.

OOC: What political simulator is fun without a good tyrant? :P 

39 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

KiWi is innocent! He only stole a chocolate bar that one time!  

Your avatar knows how many times Kiwi actually stole chocolate bars.

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

Here he here he,

I, the honorable Judge Morphine of the planet Bob, powers invested in me by the New Pacific Order, hereby charge King William of Invicta with the horrendous, gruesome, disgusting crime of nothing. As such, a jury of your peers selected by NPO have decided that you are guilty. Your sentence is as follows:

Careful man, that may soon count as violating your neutrality, you wouldn't want to be rolled for not being neutral enough would you?

3 weeks is awfully lenient, I'd expect that to be the only part you're incorrect about Morphine.

3 weeks, so long as they confess to being the true aggressors of the war

Edited by Blackatron

5 hours ago, Chimaera said:

Man, people sure are writing NPO a bunch of letters today.

I'm jealous, too.

Waiting for Lord Hitchcock with the surprise witness to reveal that it was Caustic all along. Non Grata World Order. Illuminati confirmed.

Edit: I'd say it was Chimera on trial, but that's a little too obvious and a red herring. He's the prototypical bad boy with a record that the police pick up first. However, he did take something from the crime scene--the murder weapon with a sigil that an expert at a local university recognizes as a kiwi. It's your pretty basic setup easily recognizable by the audience. Still, the prosecution pursues the only other person (besides Chim) whose prints are on the weapon. One King William. Then we go to trial with Caustic serving as a co-prosecutor to NPO to maximize surprise. But he's got a definite motive because he's been sleeping with Invicta's wife, RIA, and wants to marry her.

Edited by Duderonomy

11 hours ago, Morphine said:

Well you can only beat a dead horse so much. I figured in 3 weeks time the horse (Invicta) will be so dead they can sell it in IKEA as meatballs. 

Invicta's been written off this way pretty much every war it's fought since 2010. I'm no longer there, but I remember all those wars, and I think you're going to be surprised.

Or not pay attention to what actually happens. That would be pretty consistent with others in the past too.

12 hours ago, Learz said:

Ok so, NPO attacks us, but they won't tell us why. I can accept that. But the thing that miffs me is, why didn't they roll Legion? I think this deserves an answer first.

Because the Legion is allied to NpO and real wars don't cure Frawleys boredom. 

F2Fi3qH.png

Replace DK with The Legion.

Edited by Unknown Smurf