4 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

What exactly was trashy about them, pray tell? They were and are kind and decent people (and although I know it's people who can come up with the most sarcastic and clever posts who often get the most kudos, I quite frankly wish there were more people in that category.) On top of that, during Karma they had more spine than the entire CoC put together. Their only fault was in being friends with Pacifica in the first place (anyone could see NPO would stab them in the back eventually.)

If you associate spine with Invicta then you have completely lost touch with reality. Spine is one thing (among others) that Invicta has lacked since the very beginning. The chose the life of a lackey, and they will the death of a discarded lackey.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

If you associate spine with Invicta then you have completely lost touch with reality. Spine is one thing (among others) that Invicta has lacked since the very beginning. The chose the life of a lackey, and they will the death of a discarded lackey.

"The life of a lackey", eh? Smaller alliances (like Invicta, or your friends in STA) often get accused of being lackeys, but that's simply a matter of public perception. They can't help their size.

As for dying, most alliances are heading the same way: Invicta will die (assuming it actually does die, which I hope it doesn't, just to spite you) remembered for sticking with its allies, not as a discarded lackey. That's more than most disbanded and long-forgotten alliances can say.

9 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

"The life of a lackey", eh? Smaller alliances (like Invicta, or your friends in STA) often get accused of being lackeys, but that's simply a matter of public perception. They can't help their size.

As for dying, most alliances are heading the same way: Invicta will die (assuming it actually does die, which I hope it doesn't, just to spite you) remembered for sticking with its allies, not as a discarded lackey. That's more than most disbanded and long-forgotten alliances can say.

Size has nothing do with Invicta's status as a lackey. STA, who were no friends to me, cut their own path. They separated from larger allies when they felt paths or values no longer aligned. Security never entered into the equation. Despite what Invicta and fools like you tell yourselves, you have never cut your own path. You found the big dog and hide behind them, snapping little bites at foes when safe. That's all you've ever been, and if separation came it came because you got dumped and not the other way. If Invicta is remembered at all it will not be for their "loyalty," but only for a colorful quote from a long departed MK member about their "spine."

On June 11, 2016 at 8:29 PM, King William said:

I humbly request that the New Pacific Order levy formal charges against Invicta.

The vagueness of the crime, makes it hard for me to counter. I may be guilty. But I want you to charge me. Give it to me straight.

I want you to tell me why. If you do so privately, if you reply here; if the reason is something concrete, or you simply wanted some spice. I demand you respond.

Yours sincerely,

-KingWilliam

HEGEMON%20SANDWICH_zpsafu5uxpk.png

4 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

If Invicta is remembered at all it will not be for their "loyalty," but only for a colorful quote from a long departed MK member about their "spine."

Actually, I'm pretty sure we'll be remembered as "that alliance RV kept muttering about in his sleep".

On 6/14/2016 at 9:27 PM, xR1 Fatal Instinct said:

Pot, meet kettle.

OF all the people to defend Invicta.... 

On 6/14/2016 at 6:33 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

Size has nothing do with Invicta's status as a lackey. STA, who were no friends to me, cut their own path. They separated from larger allies when they felt paths or values no longer aligned. Security never entered into the equation. Despite what Invicta and fools like you tell yourselves, you have never cut your own path. You found the big dog and hide behind them, snapping little bites at foes when safe. That's all you've ever been, and if separation came it came because you got dumped and not the other way. If Invicta is remembered at all it will not be for their "loyalty," but only for a colorful quote from a long departed MK member about their "spine."

Don't you have a retirement home to be in or do you just talk to hear yourself speak? And when have you ever been relevant? I could say a handful of things about the quality of alliance that is NSO but then you guys couldn't even beat the worst alliance ever in Legion in basically a 1v1 fight so your idea of a trash alliance is moot at best.

On 6/15/2016 at 10:50 PM, justavictim82 said:

Don't you have a retirement home to be in or do you just talk to hear yourself speak? And when have you ever been relevant? I could say a handful of things about the quality of alliance that is NSO but then you guys couldn't even beat the worst alliance ever in Legion in basically a 1v1 fight so your idea of a trash alliance is moot at best.

NSO was dealing more damage to Legion than it received, and at the time Legion was twice NSO's size at the start of the war and was being aided en masse by NpO. Had MK and VE not intervened, NSO would have been able to secure a victory.

You think you know your history, but then again you would not be questioning my relevance if you did.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

6 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

NSO was dealing more damage to Legion than it received, and at the time Legion was twice NSO's size at the start of the war and was being aided en masse by NpO. Had MK and VE not intervened, NSO would have been able to secure a victory.

You think you know your history, but then again you would not be questioning my relevance if you did.

Your revisionism is glorious. The only reason why NpO was aiding Legion is because NSO was getting aid from multiple alliances. Now go back to your hole and let the adults have a conversation. 

8 hours ago, porksaber said:

[ModEdit: Inappropriate/Abusive Image]

Goodbye Porksaber. You were the best of us... RIP

Also the Invicta quote RV refers to was and still is the best statement made in regards to one of Bob's alliances. 

Edited by Sentinel

8 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

NSO was dealing more less damage to Legion than it received, and at the time Legion was twice  smaller than NSO's coalition size at the start of the war and was being aided en masse much less by NpO than NSO was aided by its allies. Had MK and VE not intervened, NSO would have been able to secure a victory crushed beyond repair.

You're such a comedian, RV. Your wishful thinking doesn't become true just because you write it.

Edited by CodFCS

14 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Legion-Tetris_War

9 hours ago, CodFCS said:

NSO was dealing more less damage to Legion than it received, and at the time Legion was twice  smaller than NSO's coalition size at the start of the war and was being aided en masse much less by NpO than NSO was aided by its allies. Had MK and VE not intervened, NSO would have been able to secure a victory crushed beyond repair.

You're such a comedian, RV. Your wishful thinking doesn't become true just because you write it.

NSO's "coalition" did not fight. IAA, despite being nearly four million NS, did not launch more than a few wars, and almost none of those were in the upper tier. Truthfully I have no idea why they bothered to declare in the first place. As for the "aid" NSO received, that was Athens or TLR or whatever they were called at the time taking a potshot at Legion. After a few small drops, they stopped. It was never the concentrated stream you received from NpO.

Tell yourself you were outnumbered if you makes you feel better, but I was there. It was effectively Legion against NSO and Tetris, and you got your behinds handed to you two alliances half your size when combined. If it weren't for NpO throwing goodies at you and VE and MK pulling you out of the fire you wouldn't be entertaining this delusion today.

But enough of this nonsense. We all know Legion is a joke of an alliance, but this is about the joke of an alliance that is Invicta. Perhaps one day you will join them in oblivion, but for now let us be satisfied that the world will soon be rid of the worthless pile of trash that is Invicta. Pacifica be praised!

8 hours ago, CodFCS said:

eAjGHg8.png

Legion lost nearly 4m NS while our coalition lost 1.4m (they had more to lose than us) ~~ NSO dealing more damage to Legion than received - it's fairly well known that NSO did the majority of the damage to Legion from our coalition being that we were statistically the largest piece of it and most active in the war.

Legion had 213 nations to our coalition's 130 ~~ Legion almost twice our coalition size.

Had to go digging around Lyricalz for some sort of aid stats, so my only claim to the accuracy of these numbers is that Lyricalz is known to be pretty accurate .. NSO received about $658m where Legion received about $1.48b .. I didn't put any effort to look into the remainder of our coalition for that other ~$800m we had to of received as a coalition to have received more than Legion, but you specified Legion and NSO .. 

Yeah we did ultimately lose that war, but towards your edits, we did more damage to Legion than they to us and received less dollars. 

But why such ancient history? This has nothing to do with Invicta getting hit by Pacifica. Invicta should concern themselves with Pacifica rather than drudging Sith's history.

//ontopic

However, towards the OP, Invicta is still trash and needs no more knowledge than that as to why Pacifica is attacking them. But if you do want more, I'll quote LoD here for you:

Invicta has, on several occasions, displayed hostility towards allies of the New Pacific Order and, by extension, Pacifica herself. And they have also taken it upon themselves to associate with other factions hostile towards Pacifica and her allies, most notably MI6. While we can respect them for making the choice of aligning themselves in such a manner, this association and conduct, however, has unfortunate but necessary consequences.

Can't get any more clear than that. 

//ontopic

7 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

But enough of this nonsense. We all know Legion is a joke of an alliance, but this is about the joke of an alliance that is Invicta. Perhaps one day you will join them in oblivion, but for now let us be satisfied that the world will soon be rid of the worthless pile of trash that is Invicta. Pacifica be praised!

Back off Legion peeps, RV is our boytoy. We're not going to let anyone get between us and our new #1 fan.