Seven Nation Aftermath

Tiagoroth

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither is who should we pool our resources to fight due to their threat to our alliances top tier's existance, evidently.

You are aware that there are other tiers than the top tier? Perhaps trading a threat to all the smaller tiers for a potential threat to the topmost tier could be a reasonable move?

I see alliances go both ways on doing tech deals during war. I wouldn't say either way is wrong though. I prefer to keep selling tech, however, there is the added difficulty that by the time a seller buys tech and sends it, they can easily be attacked and knocked to less than 100 tech. Things are just a lot trickier. Either way, you're not nearly as clever as you think you're being.

For what it's worth, I don't think he's trying to be that clever. His insults are thinly veiled at best.

Good luck Aftermath, I imagine you guys will need some.

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1. -73,959 Strength Change - hasansohel of BANGLADESH NEAR BAY - Blue Team

Land/Tech/Infra: 8,170.30 Strength Lost 52,613.87 Strength Lost

Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 2,860 of 2,871 existing wars.

Want to thank Hasansohel for a well fought war. He did his best.. and I did mine. If only he had been a bit more successful we might have taken the top seat on destruction rank.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Saluting my new target from TTK, Stockhunter of Total Domination. You're actually putting up a hell of a fight. Congrats on Assasinating that AF general who would have really lit you up if you had not. Lets shoot for #1 most destructive war. Great quad. Great nuke use. Overall just very good war performance and TTK is lucky to have you.

Now light me up.. we have to show the peanut gallery how it's done.

Saluting my new target from TTK, Stockhunter of Total Domination. You're actually putting up a hell of a fight. Congrats on Assasinating that AF general who would have really lit you up if you had not. Lets shoot for #1 most destructive war. Great quad. Great nuke use. Overall just very good war performance and TTK is lucky to have you.

Now light me up.. we have to show the peanut gallery how it's done.

I like this guy. This is what war is about :)

That's because all tech deals are stopped if war is on the horizon. Just good planning. Kthnx.

Maybe if war was upon you but even then tech deals can be completed with coordination.  Its only good planning if you lack the organizational skills to complete them, in which case yes good planning dont donate your tech.

"Kthnx"...goodluck guys  :facepalm:

Maybe if war was upon you but even then tech deals can be completed with coordination.  Its only good planning if you lack the organizational skills to complete them, in which case yes good planning dont donate your tech.

"Kthnx"...goodluck guys  :facepalm:

To be fair, clearing houses (like the NPO's system) tend to withstand the strain of market contraction much better than peer-to-peer transactions. We have the bank backstopping everything, and that provides enough liquidity to endure a certain percentage of "missed payments" without the system locking up. That keeps everyone participating (where they might otherwise be sitting idle expecting something that will never come), and continued participation keeps the market rolling, albeit at a lower capacity.

You did great for a guy fighting against a co-ordinated attack stockhunter, but sometimes you just can't turn the tide no matter how active or how hard you work at it.I was in a similar spot 6 years ago.

Top 7 Smallest Nation Gains:

#2: -66,081 Strength Change - stockhunter of Total domination - Purple Team

As a compensation prize.. you did out damage Theophilos.

You also have done 1/12 of the total ns loss to us as an alliance in the last 7 days, with almost 53k damage in total across the whole of us in response out of an alliance wide loss of: -627,945 Strength Change - New Pacific Order. In that regard, you NEARLY broke even in the overall battle but you're still going to have a couple days of me and seti without nukes.

You need to tell the rest of your cohorts and allies to pick up the slack.

Burn the heretics!

You realize you just called Vladimir a heretic right?

I guess if that's what you think then you holding him up as the standard as far as Francoist thought isn't exactly what you make it out to be. Because clearly you both have very different ideas on the subject and how the Order has advanced in it's Francoist traditions.

Edited by Monty of the Herm