Seven Nation Aftermath

Tiagoroth

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honouring treaties, I can respect that. You guys also got a couple of decent nations on me in counter. Should make this more fun :)

Having friends in alliances on the other side I wish you all the best of luck and hope that you have the time of your life.

o/ Honouring Treaties

o/ War

Gotta respect an entire block with a slot usage rate of around 20 percent.

Well you gotta respect how quickly they could get their entire top tiers into PM.  With that impressive level of activity you would think they could manage a few tech deals on the side.

I knew you all sucked, but I didnt realize how much until I actually looked.

Alot of other alliances also suck, is not an excuse for someone's entire block to have around a 20 percent slot usage, have some pride in your alliance and your block, and put some work in to make it better.

Its really not hard.

I'm assuming you're going off of current statistics. I'm fairly certain each signatory in Aftermath pre-war was 30-40% (Invicta was close to 40%), which still isn't anything to write home about. You also have to take into account we moved our defcon levels up ~10 days ago. Usually when that happens, tech deals start to be put on the back burner.

Well you gotta respect how quickly they could get their entire top tiers into PM.  With that impressive level of activity you would think they could manage a few tech deals on the side.

That would be one of the most impressive feats of all I'd say. I was hoping for a fun war, but at this rate its going to end up as a disappointment.

That would be one of the most impressive feats of all I'd say. I was hoping for a fun war, but at this rate its going to end up as a disappointment.

Can't blame the opponent you chose yourself for avoiding fight where they are massively overpowered. You better blame your leaders for not picking the right opponent.

Can't blame the opponent you chose yourself for avoiding fight where they are massively overpowered. You better blame your leaders for not picking the right opponent.

This is a political simulator; "who is most fun to fight?" isn't exactly the most important consideration :P Edited by Terekhov

Well, it'd sort of be like declaring a war on somebody and then just saying "sorry guys, we were only kidding."... Also the SNX folks are at least fighting back!