Seven Nation Aftermath

Tiagoroth

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd tell you I like the DoW, but I'm Team The Black Keys.  Down with the White Stripes!  Down with Jack White!

[OOC: All White Stripes bashing is sarcastic.]

Well guess who has Black Keys tickets for tomorrow night?

Anyway, best of luck to Aftermath.

And then waste the opportunity of pointing out the political and diplomatic inneptitude of your alliance?

But, to be honest, it makes me extremely happy that we don't have any treaty obligation towards you.

Now this.  This I like.

I feel like The Charge of the Light Brigade would've been a more appropriate theme for this DoW, though I'll admit that may be slightly overused.

Edited by Chimaera

you mean the obligation you guys terminated a week before the war officially started?

gotta love that side switch

I called it last war, it's almost as though FA in this world is mindnumbingly easy to predict and most people would rather stick their heads in the sand than actually fix their position though.

At least CCC doesn't have to respond to my rants about why they shouldn't oA since this is about as solid a MDP activation as any.  I respect any alliance that stands up for it's allies, friend or foe.

Kudos for being respectful.

o/ Aftermath, looking forward to fighting you.

Godspeed Aftermath. Kill those puppets!

Says the other "puppeteer"? :P I hear all this talk about '1v1 Pacifica!', but no action when it comes down to it, just allies filling in for you. Edited by Terekhov

Let me give you an observation from someone who went away for a while and then came back to find the world a very different place from the one he'd left behind.

'Aftermath' is an interesting name for a bloc, but given the nature of its constituent alliances, 'Colostomy Bag' would have been more appropriate.