A Petition to the Community at Large: Regarding PZI

Neo Uruk

Your 57K NS sure scares me!

Ever the fool, WANA turns to the argument that his alliance is bigger than mine. What he doesn't realize is that I'm not going to war with MI6, so it's irrelevant.

I'd like you to stay on the course of the thread. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever the fool, WANA turns to the argument that his alliance is bigger than mine. What he doesn't realize is that I'm not going to war with MI6, so it's irrelevant.

I never said you were going to war with MI6, nor do I have the authority to authorize war against your alliance.

I just know you're a fool who likes to run his mouth more than he can back it up.

I never said you were going to war with MI6, nor do I have the authority to authorize war against your alliance.

I just know you're a fool who likes to run his mouth more than he can back it up.

.... As you sit here running your mouth .... Unable to back it up .....

I'm almost certain that's the most ironic statement I've seen in quite some time. Now, do you happen to have some kind of fetish for saying things that are easily countered or what? A foot fetish, perhaps? Because you're slowly inching yours ever closer to your mouth, it seems. Edited by Neo Uruk

WANA, defender of the innocent.

Perhaps, regardless, Rey is a hypocrite. He has committed numerous OOC sins and has NEVER been punished for them. He cannot advocate the EZI/PZI of Rotavele with blood on his own hands.

Perhaps, regardless, Rey is a hypocrite. He has committed numerous OOC sins and has NEVER been punished for them. He cannot advocate the EZI/PZI of Rotavele with blood on his own hands.

Ah, but here's the thing; this isn't purely about OOC aspects. To take IC action solely because of OOC action would be wrong on many levels. You could say it was lessening the crime by not giving a fitting punishment.

Now, can you and the rest of the mouthbreather brigade kindly leave my thread alone?

Thanks for your support Jewtopia (:
I understand he has done bad things.
But this seems like just a little to much fuse.
Please let SAS deal with it, don't make it bigger then it is.

You see, I've already committed myself to dealing with the issue, as have several of my friends. He's on my PZI list and everything. It'll take complete detachment from Rotavele to save your skin, as well as a concession that we can discuss in private. Edited by Neo Uruk

It's not his fault no one has gone far enough to punish him ..

If anyone's willing to do so for Rota, that just shows Rota has made a larger more negative impact .. 

As Starfox said earlier, many of us are guilty in some form or another of various degrees of the same crime -- but Rota's gone far above and beyond more than once ... This most recent just far too reprehensible .. It's united many across both sides of the fence which only happens under such heinous circumstances .. 

Ah, but here's the thing; this isn't purely about OOC aspects. To take IC action solely because of OOC action would be wrong on many levels. You could say it was lessening the crime by not giving a fitting punishment.

Now, can you and the rest of the mouthbreather brigade kindly leave my thread alone?

Rota committed an OOC action, you plan to punish him IC because of an OOC action.

It's not his fault no one has gone far enough to punish him ..

If anyone's willing to do so for Rota, that just shows Rota has made a larger more negative impact .. 

As Starfox said earlier, many of us are guilty in some form or another of various degrees of the same crime -- but Rota's gone far above and beyond more than once ... This most recent just far too reprehensible .. It's united many across both sides of the fence which only happens under such heinous circumstances ..

Rey has made a living out of sucking up to just the right people so he doesn't get rolled, if I had any say in it, Rey would be sitting on the opposite end of many jackboots.

Rota committed an OOC action, you plan to punish him IC because of an OOC action.

I plan to punish him because he's a pest. Did you even read the OP?

Rey has made a living out of sucking up to just the right people so he doesn't get rolled, if I had any say in it, Rey would be sitting on the opposite end of many jackboots.

But you don't have any say in it, do you? Precious little worm, go squirm away to someone else. Edited by Neo Uruk

Rota's just the same .... 

Except Rota manipulates the weak and ignorant (in the proper sense, not the 'stupid' sense) ... SAS ... That little Polar dude who's posting screenies of his convo with Rota .. etc etc .. 

At least the people Rey sucks up to know better, and are quite aware of exactly what they're getting into when they accept a playdate with him .. 

I read through 4 pages of this thread.  Had Rota apologized and owned up to his error, his truly massive error, I probably would have advocated forgiveness.

But in this very thread, he mocks the line he crossed.  This thread is why I don't mind seeing him run out of this world.

Rota, I feel sorry for you and your compulsive need to burn down every bridge possible.  I sincerely hope you reexamine your life and consider serious psychotherapy.  In the mean time, please go away.

Nobody was prepared to challenge Sparta regarding their protection of Rotavele, but a lot of people sure are talking tough to SAS.

If this was purely an issue regarding morality, then it wouldn't matter who was offering Rotavele protection, but it's becoming very clear that morals only matter when they're not backed by NS and a ton of nukes. 

Rota's just the same .... 

Except Rota manipulates the weak and ignorant (in the proper sense, not the 'stupid' sense) ... SAS ... That little Polar dude who's posting screenies of his convo with Rota .. etc etc .. 

At least the people Rey sucks up to know better, and are quite aware of exactly what they're getting into when they accept a playdate with him ..

Hell, WANA's existence seems to be a mixture of bragging about things he never did and sucking up to whoever he can. At least I'm honest and upfront.

Nobody was prepared to challenge Sparta regarding their protection of Rotavele, but a lot of people sure are talking tough to SAS.

If this was purely an issue regarding morality, then it wouldn't matter who was offering Rotavele protection, but it's becoming very clear that morals only matter when they're not backed by NS and a ton of nukes.

Difference being that I have genuine respect for Sparta gained over the last couple of months. We've had a few brushes and they handled it very well, so I let them decide if they wanted that scourge or not.

Stone and Steel seems to primarily be made up of some of the worse elements of Guinness; as such, they've done nothing to earn my respect and will be considered one with the scourge should they hold onto him. Edited by Neo Uruk