NPO Maestro’s First Sing-Along Embargo Report

Sir Paul

Maestro’s First Sing-Along Embargo Report

rynp.png

My Emperor, His Honored Regent and Imperial Officers, Honored Allies, Respected Enemies, Indeterminate Neutrals, Friends, Detractors, and my fellow Pacificans:

On this day of Love, I make an appeal to those of you who wish us luck to do more than just wish, but to act.  Our nations can be embargoed, but not your heart.

Be an Angel.

Sing-Along Embargo Report - Y10.T2.02: Angel

Sir Paul

Imperator Populusque Pacificus

February 14, 2014

10 Years of Order

Click to give:

k6jd.png

If you guys hadnt held your allies hostage in a failed attempt to prevent terms, maybe they would be in a position to aid you guys. Just a thought.

This is dumb, we have multiple reports of alliances staying in the war of their own volition. No one forced them to. To degrade their valor by suggesting it wasn't a conscious decision on their part isn't something I can agree with.

This is dumb, we have multiple reports of alliances staying in the war of their own volition. No one forced them to. To degrade their valor by suggesting it wasn't a conscious decision on their part isn't something I can agree with.

Farrin sent a clear message by canceling NPOs treaty with IRON. Any foederati ally that refused to conform would be isolated and humiliated. Obviously NPO couldnt force anyone to stay, but they could apply political pressure (up until they couldn't anymore).

Im ready to move on and embrace Pacifica as part of the international community, but post war propaganda like this "embargo report" doesnt help.

Act fast and fatten a Pacific baby today!

If you guys hadnt held your allies hostage in a failed attempt to prevent terms, maybe they would be in a position to aid you guys. Just a thought.

Yeah, GATO stayed in on her own accord and not at all by Pacifica's "hostage" grasp. What a joke. At least Pacifica's propaganda is amusing and clever, let's be honest here, your's is repetitive and annoying. Get some new material.

Act fast and fatten a Pacific baby today!

Yeah, GATO stayed in on her own accord and not at all by Pacifica's "hostage" grasp. What a joke. At least Pacifica's propaganda is amusing and clever, let's be honest here, your's is repetitive and annoying. Get some new material.

My material is consistent. Pacifica is in a confused and reactionary state, and in desperate need of reform. I talked to Cortath a while back but I don't blame him for not wanting to fix Pacifica's mess twice.

My material is consistent. Pacifica is in a confused and reactionary state, and in desperate need of reform. I talked to Cortath a while back but I don't blame him for not wanting to fix Pacifica's mess twice.

Tywin, everything I need to know about your analysis and inside information I learned from this post.  But don't worry, I'm sure our current Emperor and new Regent will walk Pacifica back from the brink of reactionary neo-imperialism that Emperor Brehon infected our beloved Order with and we'll return to the glorious days of a Francoist state.

Regardless, there were many people wishing us luck in rebuilding in our surrender thread.  This gives them an opportunity to take the next step.  

Besides, you never know how things will turn out.  People surrendered to Pacifica when we were under Karma terms, perhaps they'll donate to Pacifica under the oA terms.

Tywin, everything I need to know about your analysis and inside information I learned from this post.  But don't worry, I'm sure our current Emperor and new Regent will walk Pacifica back from the brink of reactionary neo-imperialism that Emperor Brehon infected our beloved Order with and we'll return to the glorious days of a Francoist state.

Regardless, there were many people wishing us luck in rebuilding in our surrender thread.  This gives them an opportunity to take the next step.  

Besides, you never know how things will turn out.  People surrendered to Pacifica when we were under Karma terms, perhaps they'll donate to Pacifica under the oA terms.

If NPO were to abandon neo-imperialism and again embrace Francoism and responsible politics, I'd endorse global alliance building efforts for NPO myself. Sadly, I fear NPO is a long way from such an achievement.