A Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355264350' post='3062739']
Ah but you have forgotten this is not the first time Unknown Smurf has been in Kaskus, and his help has not been limited as a member.
[/quote]

Really? Well I guess I was over-reacting then, a tad. However, I still hold my reasons to dislike this, as you are probably well aware :P

Anyway, congrats on the rest of the new government.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1355293148' post='3062919']
Needs More GantanX... who needs more Casualties! Who need new recruit replacements... Who need more bullets and bandages...

More Gantan means more war ;)

oo/
[/quote]

GantanX is history. He is too old to find the "nuclear-launch" button.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1355263961' post='3062735']
The way NSO has spoken to us in the past, i doubt that we would get anywhere with them attacking us.
[/quote]

you should be thanking Rayvon as if not for him, we'd be at war if you had decided to defend Smurf. Sheltering him made a LOT of people in NSO (and Shangri-la) angry and beating the war drums. Consider yourselves fortunate.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355336191' post='3062996']
you should be thanking Rayvon as if not for him, we'd be at war if you had decided to defend Smurf. Sheltering him made a LOT of people in NSO (and Shangri-la) angry and beating the war drums. Consider yourselves fortunate.
[/quote]

Pro tip, threatening Kaskus with war doesn't always work out well. Especially when the alliance threatening can't handle an alliance like Legion with help.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355336191' post='3062996']
[/quote]

I don't believe Kaskus is scared.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1355336825' post='3063000']
I don't believe Kaskus is scared.
[/quote]

I don't think that anyone in their right mind that was around the time Kaskus fought GOONS, would genuinely believe that threatening them would work. It's been proven to be false and will continuously be the case. They don't care about warring it's what they like. So puffing the chest in this thread is extremely funny.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Yeah the chest puffing was [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114283&#entry3061991]pretty !@#$@#$ funny[/url] too when Caparo came to threaten me after I already told lil Isaac 2 hours earlier that I put an end to that train of thought.

We're no GOONS, and you're no Legion.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355337366' post='3063002']
Yeah the chest puffing was [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114283&#entry3061991"]pretty !@#$@#$ funny[/url] too when Caparo came to threaten me after I already told lil Isaac 2 hours earlier that I put an end to that train of thought.

We're no GOONS, and you're no Legion.
[/quote]

I'm in Hooligans Fyi.

pro-tip, we knew Kaskus would not back down and considered it a waste of time and resources.

pro-tip, putting someone who we had already requested a sanction on and who we had a clear CB against is anything but rational.

pro-tip, Legion was more than double our size, Kaskus is less than a third of ours. Do you honestly believe we're afraid?

pro-tip, we can always change our mind so I'd stop the !@#$ talking. You hold no cards here.

edit: okay, so Hiro's not in Kaskus anymore despite displaying otherwise. You are doing your former alliance [i]zero[/i] favors.

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355338959' post='3063009']

pro-tip, putting someone who we had already requested a sanction

[/quote]

In all likelihood, those sanctions would have went through had US not been in an AA. I honestly thought he was ghosting as I couldn't comprehend someone taking him in before he got his lumps from NSO after what he admitted to doing.

NSO took the high road here, they deserve props.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1355343272' post='3063021']
In all likelihood, those sanctions would have went through had US not been in an AA. I honestly thought he was ghosting as I couldn't comprehend someone taking him in before he got his lumps from NSO after what he admitted to doing.

NSO took the high road here, they deserve props.
[/quote]

indeed, well he was still on the MK AA when that request went through and we had received clearance to target him, though he was still in PM.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355338959' post='3063009']
pro-tip, we knew Kaskus would not back down and considered it a waste of time and resources.

pro-tip, putting someone who we had already requested a sanction on and who we had a clear CB against is anything but rational.

pro-tip, Legion was more than double our size, Kaskus is less than a third of ours. Do you honestly believe we're afraid?

pro-tip, we can always change our mind so I'd stop the !@#$ talking. You hold no cards here.

edit: okay, so Hiro's not in Kaskus anymore despite displaying otherwise. You are doing your former alliance [i]zero[/i] favors.
[/quote]

Pro tip you had friends helping and still lost.

Pro tip, Stop me !@#$ talking, you're in range.

Pro tip, You backed down because you know they would take more than you dished out. Like GOONS thought when i aided their EoG.

Pro tip, see above for changed mind.

Seriously, if you want to shut me up here's my nation link, you're in range see what happens. You like to puff chests, so here's mine.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=237284"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=237284[/url]

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1355343727' post='3063024']
i am really hoping this gets weird.
[/quote]

So am I, I'm bored of waiting.

Edited by Hiro Nakara