A Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Haraldson' timestamp='1355583615' post='3064076']
I beg to differ.

- In the last 24 hours, about 50% of Kaskus has moved into DEFCON1
- Guerilla Camps are springing up in Kaskus.
These facts are visible for one and all.

And yet they hide behind sending Diplomats, professing desire for peace.
Such a charade, a smokescreen, put up by their Government pretending to be innocent, while Kaskus is preparing for all-out war.

[color=#777777][font=Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]They're out to impose their hard fascist rule[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#777777][font=Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]I said they're out to impose their hard fascist rule[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#777777][font=Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]They're out to impose their hard fascist rule[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Yea dude, better get into Defcon 1 and max military, they are coming for you in a few updates time. Get ready, they are evil fascists and they will hunt you down. They will max out guerrilla camps for a few days then blast your nation away. Be prepared dude, looks like you have it all sussed out, damn Kaskus and there so obvious evil plans.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355586209' post='3064091']

Yea dude, better get into Defcon 1 and max military, they are coming for you in a few updates time. Get ready, they are evil fascists and they will hunt you down. They will max out guerrilla camps for a few days then blast your nation away. Be prepared dude, looks like you have it all sussed out, damn Kaskus and there so obvious evil plans.
[/quote]

Best post in this thread haha. Get ready NSO, they are coming for you!

I beg to differ.

Such a charade, a smokescreen, put up by their Government pretending to be innocent, while Kaskus is preparing for all-out war.

[color=#777777][font=Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]I said they're out to impose their hard fascist rule[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I can assure you that we have no intention at all to fight you.

Currently I am discussing with your leader about the situation, and I really hope it work out well for both of us.

Please do not misunderstand us.We have no even the slightest intention to challenge NSO and we respect your rights to carry out the punishment to those who you believe has wronged you. If we have indicate otherwise, again, I am sorry.

It is simply not in our nature to give up a member of ours, especially after that member has done a lot for us, bleed with us in the war, and continued to be a constant great friend even months after his departure from Kaskus.

We have no quarrel with you, and we have friends over there near you that we do not want to end up fighting.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1355588875' post='3064101']
I can assure you that we have no intention at all to fight you.

Currently I am discussing with your leader about the situation, and I really hope it work out well for both of us.

Please do not misunderstand us.We have no even the slightest intention to challenge NSO and we respect your rights to carry out the punishment to those who you believe has wronged you. If we have indicate otherwise, again, I am sorry.

It is simply not in our nature to give up a member of ours, especially after that member has done a lot for us, bleed with us in the war, and continued to be a constant great friend even months after his departure from Kaskus.

We have no quarrel with you, and we have friends over there near you that we do not want to end up fighting.
[/quote]

Your actions and your words match ill together. You are mobilising. I shall do the same for my Nation.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1355590171' post='3064102']
Pride's always been a deadly sin
[/quote]

Wise.

Not pride. Simply trying to be grateful and faithful.

[quote name='Haraldson' timestamp='1355590360' post='3064104']
Your actions and your words match ill together. You are mobilising. I shall do the same for my Nation.
[/quote]

If there is anything I can do for you to ease your anxiety, let me know. I will do my best to help.
Send me a pm if you feel it is more appropriate.

Edited by suryanto tan

Suryanto,

Thank you for the much nicer tone than previous representation from your alliance. There is currently correspondence pending from Rayvon to you. Please reply to either him or myself. (preferably Rayvon because that means I don't need to do work.)

Cheers man,

Dilber.

Edited by Dilber

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355590520' post='3064106']
Suryanto,

Thank you for the much nicer tone than previous representation from your alliance. There is currently correspondence pending from Rayvon to you. Please reply to either him or myself. (preferably Rayvon because that means I don't need to do work.)

Cheers man,

Dilber.
[/quote]

Cheers. I have seen that, and have passed the message to the alliance. I will hit Rayvon with a reply very soon.
Thank you for your time and the friendly tone as well.
It is difficult to find calm people in the chaotic time.

Good thing that there is atleast one level headed person within Kaskus, I was beginning to think they were a bunch of hotheaded children playing with toys they have no idea how to handle.

Thank you for reinstating my faith that your alliance isn't a bunch of nitwits Tan! I hope this works out for both parties even if I would like to see some action XD

:popcorn:

[quote name='FurqanTheReformist' timestamp='1355593863' post='3064117']
Smurf.. Dude.. :gun:
[/quote]

Furqan you sound like someone who is itching to have a little bit TOO much fun with someone ;) Is there something you aren't telling us?

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1355587228' post='3064093']
Best post in this thread haha. Get ready NSO, they are coming for you!
[/quote]

Quiet you.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1355593966' post='3064119']
Furqan you sound like someone who is itching to have a little bit TOO much fun with someone ;) Is there something you aren't telling us?
[/quote]

Smurf is his cousin. Is that the kind of fun you were referring to?

Edited by Pollard

I beg to differ.

[/quote]

As Tan implied the militarization is just deterrent... NSO has jumped a couple 100 NS and added 60 GCs as well. Some people just think the situation is more serious than it is and others would rather spend a couple million and be safe rather than risk being hit mid-negotiations NPO style.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355598014' post='3064137']
As Tan implied the militarization is just deterrent... [size=5][b][u]NSO has jumped a couple 100 NS and added 60 GCs as well.[/u][/b][/size] Some people just think the situation is more serious than it is and others would rather spend a couple million and be safe rather than risk being hit mid-negotiations NPO style.
[/quote]Retaliation.

others would rather spend a couple million and be safe rather than risk being hit mid-negotiations NPO style.
[/quote]

What other sort of stories are you spreading over there?

As Tan implied the militarization is just deterrent... NSO has jumped a couple 100 NS and added 60 GCs as well. Some people just think the situation is more serious than it is and others would rather spend a couple million and be safe rather than risk being hit mid-negotiations NPO style.
[/quote]
We had a 100k nation join us yesterday, and a 60k nation a couple days before that. Throw in some infra jumps and tech, that'll get you there.