The Call of The Divine

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see the breakdown of a good new alliance:

Lots of alliance hoppers: Kevanovia, Doeroler, [color="#00FF00"]check[/color]
Members who have been run out of leadership spots before for betraying their allies: James Maximus, [color="#00FF00"]Check[/color]
Abundance of ex-IAA members: Stagger Lee, Rebirth (Flying Scotsman?) [color="#00FF00"]Check[/color]
Kevanovia: Kevanovia [color="#00FF00"]CHECK[/color]

I would say this alliance has a great chance of succeeding. :huh:

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1299488786' post='2655279']

Members who have been run out of leadership spots before for betraying their allies: James Maximus, [color="#00FF00"]Check[/color]
Abundance of ex-IAA members: Stagger Lee, Rebirth (Flying Scotsman?) [color="#00FF00"]Check[/color]

[/quote]
An idiot who has no idea what hes talking about in regards to me: Jacapo Saladin [color="#00FF00"]Check[/color]

EDIT:
I feel the need to elaborate on this so people will shut the hell up about it.

First, I stepped down (and planned to) before the big blowback and before the peace terms were "signed" No one forced or pressured me to leave. (OOC: I had alot of personal stuff going on and CN was more like work at that point in time). Second, I didn't betray any of my allies, they betrayed TKTB. Every member of Sirius that went to war with us(TIO TCU and BTA) knew EXACTLY what was going on and why I did it. They were begging me to not come to an agreement with Bat so we could roll him and his alliance. When the big peace terms blowback happened they all backpedaled and offered white peace to AcTi [b]and signed TKTB signatures on the peace document without our ok.[/b] They (and I to an extent) tried to spin it all to make me look like the bad guy so they could get off with minimal PR damage.

Facts, they're a wonderful thing.

Edited by James Maximus

if you asked me to write up a list of people to never have in the government of any alliance on Bob, it would bear an uncanny resemblance to your list of founders. as for your government structure, it must be the most awkwardly put together mess i've ever seen. while i'm really happy you've all managed to find yourselves government positions, i do have to question the logic behind having two people running your entrance academy, two 'seconds' in command (with another MoFA placed on top of that) and someone to 'kick out' misbehaving members.

i thought exodus was hitting new lows, but they've been trumped.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1299494126' post='2655301']
if you asked me to write up a list of people to never have in the government of any alliance on Bob, it would bear an uncanny resemblance to your list of founders. as for your government structure, it must be the most awkwardly put together mess i've ever seen. while i'm really happy you've all managed to find yourselves government positions, i do have to question the logic behind having two people running your entrance academy, two 'seconds' in command (with another MoFA placed on top of that) and someone to 'kick out' misbehaving members.[/quote]

Let's see how it goes. Aye? :smug:

CBA to break this up into quote tags at 6am

"if you asked me to write up a list of people to never have in the government of any alliance on Bob, it would bear an uncanny resemblance to your list of founders."
That means a lot coming from someone such as yourself, thanks sweet cheeks. :wub:

"two people running your entrance academy"
Ones like a Minister of recruitment and ones a Minster of education.

"two 'seconds' in command"
We have a reason for this. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

"someone to 'kick out' misbehaving members"
Many alliances have a judicial government member to keep disruptive elements to a minimum.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299495129' post='2655304']
Let's see how it goes. Aye? :smug:
[/quote]
anathema: the fastest spectacle on earth, blink and you might miss it.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1299495627' post='2655306']
"if you asked me to write up a list of people to never have in the government of any alliance on Bob, it would bear an uncanny resemblance to your list of founders."
That means a lot coming from someone such as yourself, thanks sweet cheeks. :wub: [/quote]
edgy.

"two people running your entrance academy"
Ones like a Minister of recruitment and ones a Minster of education. [/quote]
well in that case it's great to see you're ready for the huge flow of people flocking to be in an alliance with kev, daggerz, doeroller and mogar.

"two 'seconds' in command"
We have a reason for this. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.[/quote]
unless it's in preparation for one of them inevitably joining your band of alliance hoppers to the next ~in~ micro then you'll have to elaborate.

"someone to 'kick out' misbehaving members"
Many alliances have a judicial government member to keep disruptive elements to a minimum.[/quote]
perhaps you're not quite as ill prepared as i thought you were~

Loving the attention. When infamy strikes together to create harmony.. love it.

I think the more and more you rap on us, the more validity you lend towards us existing in the first place. If you truly believed what you say none of you would bother saying it.
Goodluck to you

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1299488786' post='2655279']

[/quote]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1299504066' post='2655385']
Why would you put doeroler in alliance gov? Don't you realize he'll be gone in less than a week?

Best of luck.
[/quote]

:smug:

I will be gone in less time then that. Thanks for having confidence in me Bob.

Also when did two people start counting as lots? A pair of alliance hoppers would of been better word play :gag:

Edited by Anxiety

You know, when I first heard of Anathema, I had nothing but high hopes for this alliance, and now I'm looking at the government, I'm really impressed with the Sapienti. The issue I'm having is the Emperor and Praetor, Kev makes an alliance 2-3 times a year and then leaves them after a month or so. I really hope this alliance will be capable of surviving after he leaves like FAR has done. Anyways, good luck Anathema, don't let Kev and James drag you down.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299483510' post='2655223']
Also silly me, wheres my manners. Welcome back Nemesis..
[/quote]

There are only 10 people on the Anathema forums right now that have been in Nemesis, one of those is a diplo and 2-3 haven't applied to Anathema yet. This is not Nemesis; it is Anathema. If you have a problem with out alliance, please feel free to report your reasons why to our wonderful [url=http://jenniferautumn.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/middle_finger1.jpg]complaints staff.[/url]

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1299516836' post='2655500']
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see Kev here, unless he re-rolled under a different name. For the many reasons others have stated before, this doesn't look to promising
[/quote]
Kevanovia is Incitatus.

Not to be a dick, but do you think it's a smart move sending messages to GOONS members who were former Nemesis trying to poach them Daggarz?

To: Hiro Nakara From: cleaveland steamer Date: 3/7/2011 12:02:11 PM

Subject: dude

Message: To: cleaveland steamer From: daggarz Date: 3/6/2011 11:34:01 PM

Subject: Dear former Nemesis Members

How about that ride in? Guess thats why they call it Sin City hurr hurr.

In the beginning we were Nemesis, we became a wolfpack and we were united.

Now the time has come for you to look back on those days and miss them and treasure them for they will not be again.

Some ex Nemesis members have been instrumental in the formation of a new and exciting alliance, with a goal to create a 3rd power structure not opposing DH or NPO spheres.

[b]Tonight we will declare Existence and I would like all of you to come sign up.[/b]
[b]Joining is ideal[/b] but just being there with me so we can chat and keep up is enough.

Anathema is our name and goal.

http://cn-anathema.com/forum/

Not a very smart thing to do though is it? This is not the first time you have tried this now is it. Remember they messages you sent him trying to recruit him into CoJ.

Edited by Hiro Nakara