• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1299029689' post='2648946']
Best of luck to you, especially Craven.
[/quote]

Thanks King Xander,

Please swing by our forums when you have some time, I'd enjoy catching up.

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1299029828' post='2648953']
Hmmm

A sexist alliance.

Ah well, good luck Craven and all the rest
[/quote]

It seems I missed something..

Sexist?

Also, thanks for everything Cerridwyn. I've really enjoyed getting to know you these last few months. Pax Corvus is in good hands.

You caught my eye with this one Odin... good luck!

By the way, a couple questions,
Firstly - how do you pronounce the name?
Secondly - how would you describe the alliance theme to a noob freshly landed into CN?
Lastly - in the long term would you prefer a few important treatys or alternatly secure as much FA power as humanly possible?

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1299059433' post='2649463']
You caught my eye with this one Odin... good luck!

By the way, a couple questions,
Firstly - how do you pronounce the name?
Secondly - how would you describe the alliance theme to a noob freshly landed into CN?
Lastly - in the long term would you prefer a few important treatys or alternatly secure as much FA power as humanly possible?
[/quote]

1. There are several ways. Most say Ay-sear, but I've heard the proper way would have been ASS-ir With the "A" sounding like the "a" in "ash.

2. Our theme is rather simply Old Norse with a focus on the principle Old Norse pantheon or Gods, such as Odin, Thor, Baldr, etc. We value both honor and the warrior spirit. We will conduct ourselves accordingly and when it comes to our allies, we'd die for them. To the Old Norse, there was no greater glory then to die fighting for a noble cause. Obviously, we don't intend to die anytime soon, but we're prepared to fight when the time comes using all that we got. I can honestly tell you that we have a strong focus on preparing for the worst and hoping for the best ;)

Little piece from our charter: [quote]The Aesir’s intent and purpose is to build camaraderie within the alliance and expand our mutual interests within Cyber Nations. The Aesir cherish above all else: maturity, personal liberty, discipline and honor. It is our resolute desire to employ all of these traits as we conduct ourselves within the Cyber Nations realm and be true to the edicts and intent of the 3 founding documents of our alliance. [/quote]

We want a strong community so that in times of peace, we can all still enjoy ourselves and be active.

3. The former, we have no intentions of entangling ourselves in the treaty web.

Good questions by the way, be sure to come by and create an embassy with us or just chill in our IRC channel (#aesir). We'd be happy to answer anymore you might have.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' timestamp='1299072125' post='2649532']
Good luck guys!

Though I have no idea how to make that letter.

er... ae...aesir.
[/quote]

Æ Hold alt and using your number pad type 146

Thanks!