A joint Announcement

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1298423752' post='2642206']
I'm not sure if that's hilarious as Methrage's hard work finally coming to fruition. He's literally been trying to get us to acknowledge him as an alliance for months on end, in every way he's thought possible. Best he can come up with is a treaty with a 9-man AA.

Then again, no, it still doesn't count. He's protected by a 9-man AA, and even so we have a clause that could allow us to not consider him an alliance regardless. :awesome:

FAKE EDIT: Should've just called this the "we hate GOONS" treaty since that's what it is.
[/quote]
I don't care if you guys consider us an alliance, interesting how many responses this has gotten from GOONS compared to everyone else though. I don't need any protection from you guys, you guys were just something I had fun with when I was bored.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1298423752' post='2642206']
I'm not sure if that's hilarious as Methrage's hard work finally coming to fruition. He's literally been trying to get us to acknowledge him as an alliance for months on end, in every way he's thought possible. Best he can come up with is a treaty with a 9-man AA.

Then again, no, it still doesn't count. He's protected by a 9-man AA, and even so we have a clause that could allow us to not consider him an alliance regardless. :awesome:

FAKE EDIT: Should've just called this the "we hate GOONS" treaty since that's what it is.
[/quote]I came to Kerberos Nexus, not the other way around. Additionally, the treaty is not a protectorate, our relationship is mutual.

64Digits is itself a recognized alliance by GOONS as per our relations with TPF and CoJ. True, it's your sovereign right to change your internal policy and not recognize KN, but then, at the end of the day, that just means that you've lost, doesn't it?

As I said before, I don't hate you, you're just easy to toy with.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298423907' post='2642212']
I don't care if you guys consider us an alliance, interesting how many responses this has gotten from GOONS compared to everyone else though. I don't need any protection from you guys, you guys were just something I had fun with when I was bored.
[/quote]
How could we not comment? Our smallest and most laughable enemies join together as "equals" and barely manage to break double digit numbers. That's hilarious. This announcement was made for us.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1298425234' post='2642248']
How could we not comment? Our smallest and most laughable enemies join together as "equals" and barely manage to break double digit numbers. That's hilarious. This announcement was made for us.
[/quote]
MK called in ODN rather than you guys, I'm not sure if you guys are even worth calling an enemy anymore. :\

I would have liked for GOONS members to avoid this thread and treat it as random junkmail, but alas....

Good luck to the signatories, may your relationship be fruitful and produce a lot of kittens and rainbows.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298424346' post='2642229']
True, it's your sovereign right to change your internal policy and not recognize KN, but then, at the end of the day, that just means that you've lost, doesn't it?
[/quote]

You do realize that making exceptions to general guidelines of recognizing alliances is nothing new and has been done plenty before, right? Anyone here old enough to remember the spat between NpO and GATO way back when on that matter?

If GOONS decides they will not recognize KN, that's their decision to make, but it hardly means they've lost anything.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1298492275' post='2643053']
You do realize that making exceptions to general guidelines of recognizing alliances is nothing new and has been done plenty before, right? Anyone here old enough to remember the spat between NpO and GATO way back when on that matter?

If GOONS decides they will not recognize KN, that's their decision to make, but it hardly means they've lost anything.
[/quote]It means a lot when the alliance in question actively raids those they do not recognize. Not that it particularly matters at the moment.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298419870' post='2642124']
Obviously this treaty is just for bandwagoning into the current war. :awesome:

The most hilarious part is that it means KN now fits GOONS' definition of an alliance.
[/quote]

Haha, yeah! This announcement is hilarious to an incredible degree...it probably is the most funny announcement ever posted on these boards, I reckon. Reading it has left me rolling on the floor laughing my butt off (because of how funny it is).

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1298421858' post='2642163']
I'm not sure whether this degrades HoT more or Methrage.
[/quote]

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298424346' post='2642229']
I came to Kerberos Nexus, not the other way around.
[/quote]

That answers that.

As for this, planes hitting trains, just a wreck all around. Good thing us goonS love carnage.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298495866' post='2643108']
Ah, the butthurt harvest is bountiful this year!
[/quote]

I feel compelled to note to you that "butthurt" denotes something that people are unhappy about. No offense, but I don't think that this event is significant enough that those who are posting here are doing so out of unhappiness.

Congrats on your treaty.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1298505865' post='2643229']
This is an awesome treaty between awesome people. Awesome.

:awesome:
[/quote]
Maybe I should of just went ahead and called it the Awesome Treaty, cause its not often something so awesome comes along. :awesome: