A joint Announcement

[center][img]http://www.64digits.com/users/HeroofTime55/Trollface_HD_for_shoops.png[/img]

[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/kerberosnexus.png[/img][img]http://www.64digits.com/users/HeroofTime55/64D_Flag_3.png[/img][/center]
[center]
[b]Digital Nexus[/b][/center]
[b]
Preamble[/b]

The undersigned alliances have found each other to be similar in terms of philosophical and political beliefs. As such, it is hereby decided to formalize friendly relations between these two groups.

[b]Assistance[/b]

Neither signatory is bound legally, but should either request aid, either military or financial, the other must consider the request, and it should not come as a surprise to the world community should either signatory agree to aid the other in any way. Should the decision be made not to offer aid, then courteous discussion on the situation should take place between both signatory alliances.

[b]Intelligence[/b]

Signatory alliances agree to pass on information that can be considered useful to other signatories. While each alliance should only pass on information they know to be true or include a disclaimer when such information is in doubt, neither alliance is obligated to present every scrap of information. There is no penalty for withholding information, either inadvertently or deliberately.

[b]Non-aggression[/b]

Signatories agree not to declare war or conduct spy operations upon any member nation of another signatory

[b]Cancellation[/b]

Should the signatories come to a disagreement that renders this treaty unworkable, then this treaty shall expire four days after notification has been made privately.

[i]Signed for Kerberos Nexus,[/i]

Methrage, Nexus Sovereign
Nicholai, Cobra Commander

[i]Signed for 64Digits,[/i]

HeroofTime55, Lead Programmer

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298421292' post='2642149']
Did that one really go right over your head? :psyduck:
[/quote]
Uh, you did exactly what he said you would do, but you weren't even that witty about it. You just said "omg MVP says stupid stuff."

Yes I'm well aware you said it because of what he said, that's just what makes it worse imo.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1298421656' post='2642158']
Well, I guess this is the admission that you're playing in the kiddie pool. It's good for Methrage to get a treaty though, as that means by most alliance's rules KN counts as an alliance. I hope he can build on it in a constructive fashion this time.
[/quote]
It's not my fault I'm in the kiddie pool, it's the only place one can find GOONS.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1298421469' post='2642156']
Uh, you did exactly what he said you would do, but you weren't even that witty about it. You just said "omg MVP says stupid stuff."

Yes I'm well aware you said it because of what he said, that's just what makes it worse imo.
[/quote]

Given your original response one can safely assume that no, you didn't get it, but backpedaled and went the "<_< i got it, but i didn't rofl" route.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298422176' post='2642167']
Given your original response one can safely assume that no, you didn't get it, but backpedaled and went the "<_< i got it, but i didn't rofl" route.
[/quote]
I don't see how. He baited you into responding exactly as he thought (and as pretty much everybody else) thought you would.

You're not being very clever here. This is the same reason why people still use GOONs, because for some reason, you people actually respond to something that holds no weight at all.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1298421656' post='2642158']
Well, I guess this is the admission that you're playing in the kiddie pool. It's good for Methrage to get a treaty though, as that means by most alliance's rules KN counts as an alliance. I hope he can build on it in a constructive fashion this time.
[/quote]
If by kiddie pool you mean all of CN, then I might as well jump in and get a little wet if I'm here anyways. Just watching from the sidelines gets boring.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1298422272' post='2642169']
I don't see how. He baited you into responding exactly as he thought (and as pretty much everybody else) thought you would.
[/quote]

:psyduck:

You still don't [i]get[/i] it (hint: I wasn't baited). And I'm not the clever one here?

(Y'know, it's really kinda sad that this has to be laid out to you.)

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1298422272' post='2642169']
This is the same reason why people still use GOONs, because for some reason, you people actually respond to something that holds no weight at all.
[/quote]

Is this suppose to make sense?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298422733' post='2642184']
:psyduck:

You still don't [i]get[/i] it (hint: I wasn't baited). And I'm not the clever one here?

(Y'know, it's really kinda sad that this has to be laid out to you.)

Is this suppose to make sense?
[/quote]
I don't get how you weren't baited when your response rested entirely on what he said and when it was essentially a "NO U" but okay.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298419870' post='2642124']
Obviously this treaty is just for bandwagoning into the current war. :awesome:

The most hilarious part is that it means KN now fits GOONS' definition of an alliance.
[/quote]
I'm not sure if that's hilarious as Methrage's hard work finally coming to fruition. He's literally been trying to get us to acknowledge him as an alliance for months on end, in every way he's thought possible. Best he can come up with is a treaty with a 9-man AA.

Then again, no, it still doesn't count. He's protected by a 9-man AA, and even so we have a clause that could allow us to not consider him an alliance regardless. :awesome:

FAKE EDIT: Should've just called this the "we hate GOONS" treaty since that's what it is.