Follow the White Light

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297536645' post='2630480']
Something tells me that TOOL has no intention of being identified as an alliance on Polar's side.
[/quote]

They don't need to, NpO vs VE and NPO vs DH are two totally different conflicts not matter how or anyone try to say the opposite.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297538967' post='2630511']
They don't need to, NpO vs VE and NPO vs DH are two totally different conflicts not matter how or anyone try to say the opposite.
[/quote]
Do you realise the irony of telling people "you're wrong no matter how much you try to say etc etc" in thread after thread after thread after thread after thread?

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297540069' post='2630519']
btw, didn't TPF attack MK? Why did TOOL enter on a defensive clause?
[/quote]

You could argue that round and round for hours, we entered in defense of NPO due to DumbHouse's unwarrented aggression. We attacked GOONs. But later MK attacked us, and in a round about way confirmed they had declared war on us in support of GOONs, so we actually were attacked by MK. so defensive works....

Not sure why a member of the Quiziotle Defense Force is worried about this. Don't you have your own wars to worry about??

Also, if you are in the Quiziotle Defense Force, why does it say Pit Viper of the Kingdom in your AA here?? Shouldn't that read Deserter of the Kingdom??

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297540069' post='2630519']
btw, didn't TPF attack MK? Why did TOOL enter on a defensive clause?
[/quote]

TPF didn't attack MK and you know it. TPF attacked GOONS, MK/Umbrella attacked TPF in return due to DoomHouse.. I am not going to follow into the whole debate of ghost Declarations of War and e-lawyering. You attacked TPF, it activates our defense clause. You can keep yapping about disbandment all you want, rather tiring by now. Find a new line.

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1297540897' post='2630525']
You could argue that round and round for hours, we entered in defense of NPO due to DumbHouse's unwarrented aggression. We attacked GOONs. But later MK attacked us, and in a round about way confirmed they had declared war on us in support of GOONs, so we actually were attacked by MK. so defensive works....

Not sure why a member of the Quiziotle Defense Force is worried about this. Don't you have your own wars to worry about??

Also, if you are in the Quiziotle Defense Force, why does it say Pit Viper of the Kingdom in your AA here?? Shouldn't that read Deserter of the Kingdom??
[/quote]
Quiziotle is the best member of MK. He must be defended at all costs. If that loses me the title of Pit Viper of the Kingdom, then so be it.

Edited by Chickenzilla

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1297538366' post='2630502']
TOOL are some epic warriors
[/quote]
I don't think even TOOL believe this is true.

edit:
Exactly which parties are defending or attacking is very important and we should spend the next 5 pages discussing it. There needs to be several uses of "defensive declaration of war" and "aggressive defense".

Edited by neneko

[/quote]
if you know what's good for you you will back off the QDF. Now.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1297541607' post='2630536']
I don't think even TOOL believe this is true.

edit:
Exactly which parties are defending or attacking is very important and we should spend the next 5 pages discussing it. There needs to be several uses of "defensive declaration of war" and "aggressive defense".
[/quote]

Please.. no. So many arguments over it basically coming down to "no u." I think we all could use our brain cells to fight rather than to keep dropping from the level of redundant arguments that doesn't matter in the end.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1297542033' post='2630542']
I think we all could use our brain cells to fight rather than to keep dropping from the level of redundant arguments that doesn't matter in the end.
[/quote]

Can you imagine how quiet these boards would be if this were to actually happen? :unsure:

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1297534908' post='2630445']
It is very funny that you are just now figuring some self evident stuff up. Says something about some delusions that you had about the political landscape.
[/quote]
It's self-evident that you guys are too dumb to have an overall coalition co-ordination and planning group? Honestly, I gave you more credit than that. This doesn't really have much to do with the political landscape, except it was the steps towards merging your power spheres that maybe persuaded Doomhouse they needed to hit – both of your spheres are in a war against groups of people who are tied to each other and you need to be coordinating to make the best of your situation.

[/quote]
How dare you come in here and rant about my members, you rude and ignorant person? If you had done any research at all you would know that the Quiziotle Defense Force only entered this war in defense of the Right Honourable Quiziotle, who was most foully ambushed by some NADC or similar. And to think I would live so long as to ever hear a member of the double-deserting TPF spout such words, calling some one else a deserter... How dare you?

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297541309' post='2630531']
Quiziotle is the best member of MK. He must be defended at all costs. If that loses me the title of Pit Viper of the Kingdom, then so be it.
[/quote]
Your steadfast loyalty and wonderful patriotism earns you a(nother) seat in Quiziotle's Heaven.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1297541938' post='2630541']
if you know what's good for you you will back off the QDF. Now.
[/quote]
You too have a soul that shines with glory for the cause of quiz.

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1297544549' post='2630567']
Your steadfast loyalty and wonderful patriotism earns you a(nother) seat in Quiziotle's Heaven.
[/quote]
Are you calling CZ fat? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1297531180' post='2630411']
I read up until you pretended to never have liked the NPO. Then I laughed for a while and then I wrote this.
[/quote]

How do you know what the internal feeling of the alliance was? We did hold a PIAT with them for a few months that a few senior gov wanted, the vote wasn't unanimous. I was one of those "no" votes. To say that they were liked within our halls is a pretty big stretch. We were always cordial though and I never said anything in the OP that points to something otherwise.

After the Karma war they weren't given a chance because they didn't conform to what the "world" thought they should be. They have stuck with their friends and dug in. And I have a ton of respect because of that. We are indirectly supporting NPO, and I couldn't be happier about it. We're supporting a side that we can all say with 100% honesty that they didn't do anything to cause it. Dealing with NPO on a close basis has if anything changed my opinions of them immensely. So yes, I do like NPO now, You're right NF.

o/ TPF
o/ NPO

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297524790' post='2630337']
Its as if you are [i]trying[/i] to make sure MK loses the next war. Keep going mate.
[/quote]
If all our 'opponents' insist on losing 35% of their NS a week's fighting, I don't think that's a possibility really. The fact that you spend 9 days at war and then ~talk~ big is hilarious.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1297536827' post='2630481']
Our nations may burn but you do not determine our alliance's fate. TOOL determines that [/quote]
Well, no. Judging by the fact you can't even disband yourself, apparently TOOL can't do that.

[/quote]
Wow, you sure showed him.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297543131' post='2630552']
It's self-evident that you guys are too dumb to have an overall coalition co-ordination and planning group? Honestly, I gave you more credit than that. This doesn't really have much to do with the political landscape, except it was the steps towards merging your power spheres that maybe persuaded Doomhouse they needed to hit – both of your spheres are in a war against groups of people who are tied to each other and you need to be coordinating to make the best of your situation.
[/quote]
What's happened to you Bob? I used to respect what you said a lot, but now you just parrot the company line most of the time like so many others. Too bad. Guess VE has changed you more than you've changed VE.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1297545790' post='2630578']
Well, no. Judging by the fact you can't even disband yourself, apparently TOOL can't do that.
[/quote]

Yes, we do decide whether we disband or not. The members decide, not you. You can't literally force us to disband when that will always be the members' choice. It is amusing to see big talk claiming that you can though. You can war us for as long as your heart desires, sure, but you can't force us to disband. Good luck with that.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297543131' post='2630552']It's self-evident that you guys are too dumb to have an overall coalition co-ordination and planning group? [/quote]
You can call it as you will, but the fact that you thought how there is some kind of a meta coalition going on here is pretty funny and shows a lack of understanding of the political dynamics among those you attack or support attack on (hence the political landscape comment and illusions). These are two different wars. For you this may be a connected thing and jihad, for us its just two wars in which parties try to defend themselves and their allies from unwarranted aggression.

This is not UJW or "karma" or such type thing. There is no meta cause connecting the two defending sides, as is on your two attacking with "orders.must.die." Those are two very different perspectives, on one side you have pure aggression and meta cause of protecting the power sphere by eliminating all imaginary and possible threats, on other you have people just fighting for protection from such which share no meta allegiance among themselves like you do in protecting your broad power structure.

And that is the crux of thing. While I am sure you all among yourselves in that cluster$%&@ of treaty web of the dominant power structure, do not like each other you all benefit from the state in which you find yourselves, hence an allegiance that is born from that to each other to not mess it up (NEW thing) or once rolling on aggression, coordinate (this wars). There is no such feel of broader connection or common political goal among those outside that box.