To the Allies of the New Pacific Order

AnCapistan

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1296508298' post='2613379']
WTF Schatt damned if we do damned if we dont. Both orders have defecated on us more than once and you want us to ride in to save their ass when collectively they wouldnt piss on us if we were burning. Take your opinion and shove it right back up your moralistic ass. There is no pleasing someone like you and I for one am damn glad we dont even try. Heres a cup of mead to wash down your BS with enjoy.
[/quote]
Awwwww, I'm everybody's favorite til their turn comes. If your idea of letting NPO and NpO burn is to watch half your allies burn, then by all means, let's all get some s'mores. All I'm saying is I'm glad to get some solid statements on the matter. Do you think Nordreich [i]lovvVVvves[/i] either Order? Do you think \m/ likes Polar? Do you think I have a Polar poster on my wall; Random called CoJ a trash AA (or something to that effect) like a month ago. Do you think I am a big NPO fan? We trade with each other, bam, done. Do you think mhawk has a Schattenmann 8x10 suitable-for-framing portrait; I highly doubt it.

Doomhouse and VE depended on petty 2-yr-old history to let them walk right through the front door for Polaris and Pacifica (surprise, they read you like a book) and they will depend on the same when it's your turn, and if you think by sitting this one out you're going to stay strong enough, or curry enough favor, you're a silly, silly man. But don't worry, when it goes down, I'll be right there with you, and I won't even bring up your bad 'tude.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1296495626' post='2613149']
Continuing to throw money at them will keep them in the war, but it will also slowly drain you and I don't see NPO hinting at wanting to hand you an overlarge "reps" trophy before March
[/quote]

You realize that even if each one of us gives away 4.5mil on 6 slots we are still giving away only 27mil per cycle. Even if this war goes on for 10 cycles that still doesnt really put our warchests in any danger.

Edited by King Chill I

[quote name='milkmanrox100' timestamp='1296512529' post='2613486']
They had banking nations back when the /b/ank was around. That was '06, when the biggest nations were ~30k NS.

Don't tell me you guys are stuck 4 or 5 years in the past. That'd be sad.
[/quote]
MHA still has exclusive bankers.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296512280' post='2613477']
Doomhouse and VE depended on petty 2-yr-old history to let them walk right through the front door for Polaris and Pacifica
[/quote]
You did such a good job turning NPO into the embodiment of evil that even 2 years later despite doing nothing the wider world still sees them as the embodiment of evil. Perhaps your guilt brought you into this war, a war whose seeds were sewn by you and others like you back in the Old Testament pre Karma war days. The Devil will always be the devil because its written so. You wrote it so.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296424937' post='2611550']
Not to mention cowardly.
[/quote]
Wait. So attacking Pacifica without a CB or even remote justification or cause with overwhelming odds because you "fear" them isn't cowardly but organizing a point by point take down of one of the main protagonists is? Odd.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296513931' post='2613517']
You did such a good job turning NPO into the embodiment of evil that even 2 years later despite doing nothing the wider world still sees them as the embodiment of evil. Perhaps your guilt brought you into this war, a war whose seeds were sewn by you and others like you back in the Old Testament pre Karma war days. The Devil will always be the devil because its written so. You wrote it so.
[/quote]
I like to think that the reputation, at least in the old days, was earned.

Sometimes the Devil is just the Devil. ;)

[/quote]
Well I know I'm good, but flattery doesn't become you.

[/quote]

You realize most NPO members enjoy having the "Evil" tag?

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1296515164' post='2613535']
Wait. So attacking Pacifica without a CB or even remote justification or cause with overwhelming odds because you "fear" them isn't cowardly but organizing a point by point take down of one of the main protagonists is? Odd.
[/quote]

I never said MK's attack wasn't opportunistic. In fact I think it is.

[quote name='auto98' timestamp='1296469877' post='2612814']
Where was the equivalent post from you when DH declared on NPO?
[/quote]

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97745]It's right here, bro![/url]

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1296473907' post='2612859']
(trust me NPO can hold MK, Umb and FAN, look who they held in Karma)
[/quote]

Hahhaha.

No.

NPO has lost about a third of their total NS and the first war cycles haven't even ended yet.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1296520078' post='2613623']
Cowardice disguised as strategy is still cowardice.
[/quote]
Pointless call-outs disguised as moral condemnation are still pointless call-outs.

-Bama

It's lovely to see all these people with inside knowledge (so they think) running their mouths, talking about our strategy, what we should do etc. If its such a bad strategy - then why say anything? Let us destroy ourselves.

If you honestly think we're going to change something because you are making a call out on it, you are severely mistaken.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296516135' post='2613561']
They better get used to having the 5k ANS tag too then.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be so focused on our ANS. What I would be more concerned about is the lack of support your getting from your traditional allies, based on your lack of tact in how you DoW'd on a neutral party in this war. The past's words can only take you so far, before those hollow words fall upon deaf ears, and you wake up to find yourself all alone.

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1296532281' post='2613841']
I wouldn't be so focused on our ANS. What I would be more concerned about is the lack of support your getting from your traditional allies, based on your lack of tact in how you DoW'd on a neutral party in this war. The past's words can only take you so far, before those hollow words fall upon deaf ears, and you wake up to find yourself all alone.
[/quote]

Perhaps you quoted the wrong person but AE isnt involved in this war.

@Schatt go ahead and feel free but Im sorry we wont bleed for some one who has drained enough of our blood or fight for someone who would sooner spit on us than talk to us. Ill take my chances with my allies thanks.