To the Allies of the New Pacific Order

AnCapistan

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296420439' post='2611437']
Really?

So let's look at the numbers. You attack the the weakest alliance in the Doom House coalition, GOONS, an alliance with a staggering 13k ANS and 900 nukes but you leave the two biggest alliances (Umbrella and MK) who have 90k ANS/2000 nukes and 50k ANS/3000 nukes respectively, the ones that will do the most damage to the NPO (the alliance you swore to protect), virtually untouched? Why?

You wonder why everyone considers your side to be a side composed of paper tigers. This is why. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say, is this the best you guys can do?
[/quote]

You're clearly ignoring some important facts here in your effort to smear us. The Legion and TPF both have 26K and 35K ANS respectively, and our other allies are not all that large.

Since we're trying to defend NPO, you're saying that we should throw ourselves on all of DH and expect to survive? I'm sure that that would help NPO out a ton.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296426305' post='2611593']
Coming from the guy who had "Screw Valhalla" in his nation bio when you were our protectorate I find your sudden turn of opinion rather ironic.

DR can't and never could win this war for you, even if we ever had any intention to get involved. Our stance from before this war officially started has been that NpO and VE are both about the worst AA's in Cybernations and watching them both burn is about the greatest thing ever.

ALL of our allies knew of our stance before they entered the war. ALL of our allies were told that we WILL NOT chain in to this war on optional clauses before they entered the war. We advised ALL of our allies to take the same stance. We made ourselves crystal clear long before Exodus or MCXA decided to get involved, that they thought our position would change AFTER you did what we advised you to NOT do, well tough.
[/quote]

Oh I personally don't care. I just thinks its crap you left you friends out in the cold due to personal dislikes, guys like Wu, IC, Pmoses and Partisan that swore by you guys. I know they still like you and "understand" but I'm sure they are disappointed that you guys didn't help us in our time of need. When I made micros in Shinra and Eldar I knew I'd have the backing of my protectors/former protectors/MDoAP partners MK and Vanguard but I can't say I ever felt that way about Valhalla (all personal dislike aside). In addition I never really liked you guys so it makes it easy to point the finger. :awesome:

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1296428025' post='2611633']
Oh I personally don't care. I just thinks its crap you left you friends out in the cold due to personal dislikes, guys like Wu, IC, Pmoses and Partisan that swore by you guys. I know they still like you and "understand" but I'm sure they are disappointed that you guys didn't help us in our time of need. When I made micros in Shinra and Eldar I knew I'd have the backing of my protectors/former protectors/MDoAP partners MK and Vanguard but I can't say I ever felt that way about Valhalla (all personal dislike aside). In addition I never really liked you guys so it makes it easy to point the finger. :awesome:
[/quote]

When your you tell you tell your friends that picking a fight with the crips is incredibly stupid and you aren't going to follow them and they do it anyways, why would you change your mind and get your butt kicked? You don't, you give your friends a ride to the hospital afterwards.

oA and non chaining clauses exist for this reason.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296429344' post='2611656']

[/quote]
Unless you are legion/tpf or NPO.

Then it is go time no matter what according to doomhouse.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296425316' post='2611562']
I don't think cowardly goes into it much, but then again I'm not in those alliances so I don't know how the discussion went. It's not cowardice to know when you're overmatched.
[/quote]

They bailed out of helping their allies to the best of their ability because they knew if they did they'd be destroyed.

That's cowardice.

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1296426285' post='2611591']
NPO didn't fight in the TPF war or in the Bipolar War.
[/quote]

I know that. Your point?

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296426611' post='2611604']
Actually I thought that was LM's fault.
[/quote]

When I say "you" I meant his side.

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1296427155' post='2611617']
OP, this is a game. A game. Not RL. Take a chill pill.
[/quote]

I don't know where you're getting the impression I'm upset, bro.

[quote name='kinofp' timestamp='1296427328' post='2611621']
You're clearly ignoring some important facts here in your effort to smear us. The Legion and TPF both have 26K and 35K ANS respectively, and our other allies are not all that large.

Since we're trying to defend NPO, you're saying that we should throw ourselves on all of DH and expect to survive? I'm sure that that would help NPO out a ton.
[/quote]

You're clearly ignoring the fact that Legion still has 75 members above 50k NS. You and NPO's other large allies Invicta, TPF, and NSO (if you could have persuaded them to come in) coupled with NPO's middle tier could have done a lot of damage.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296429344' post='2611656']
When your you tell you tell your friends that picking a fight with the crips is incredibly stupid and you aren't going to follow them and they do it anyways, why would you change your mind and get your butt kicked? You don't, you give your friends a ride to the hospital afterwards.

[/quote]

Justify it all you want man. Technically you didn't have to so you didn't and thats the facts on the issues. I suppose everyone has their own opinion is and I know what my opinion of Valhalla after this war isn't going to get much better. (not that you guys had far to drop in my book)

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296429741' post='2611661']I know that. Your point?[/quote]

AirMe pointed out it's reasonable to expect TPF hadn't fully rebuilt yet, as NPO hadn't rebuilt yet either. You responded by saying NPO had at least rebuilt enough "to combat MK and Umbrella", implying that by comparison TPF had done a poor job of rebuilding. And then I pointed out that NPO has had substantially longer to rebuild than TPF, as they didn't get knocked back down twice last winter. My point is it's unreasonable to expect TPF to rebuild anywhere close to the extent that NPO did.

Edited by Moridin

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296429519' post='2611657']
Unless you are legion/tpf or NPO.

Then it is go time no matter what according to doomhouse.
[/quote]

i don't know about Legion, but doesn't tPF have a chaining MDAP with NPO? Means your hands are tied, you don't really have any options.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296429741' post='2611661']
They bailed out of helping their allies to the best of their ability because they knew if they did they'd be destroyed.

That's cowardice.[/quote]

No. That's painting with a very broad brush. It may very well apply to Legion, as they should have defended little P back when this started, but for the rest of them, it assumes that NPO played no part in the decision making process. That's a bit far of a stretch this time around. Even if NPO learned NOTHING else from Karma they should have learned that. This isn't cowardice, this is cynicism. Thisis looking at the situation and seeing that their best bet as a collective, is to survive, not win.

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296430695' post='2611672']
i don't know about Legion, but doesn't tPF have a chaining MDAP with NPO? Means your hands are tied, you don't really have any options.
[/quote]
I'm not sure, but I do believe they changed it to non-chaining?

Anyway, thanks for pointing this out also, a lot of people missed this it seems.

I think the OP overlooked MK's treaty with TOP. The NPO's allies hit GOONS rather than MK because they knew had MK been hit they would have brought in another wave of combatants that would definately tip the balance to favour a Doomhouse victory.

Edited by Ch33kY

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1296431402' post='2611686']
I think the OP overlooked MK's treaty with TOP. The NPO's allies hit GOONS rather than MK because they knew had MK been hit they would have brought in another wave of combatants that would definately tip the balance to favour a Doomhouse victory.
[/quote]

HA, if you think TOP wasn't involved from the beginning you're sadly mistaken. All this talk about TOP/MHA/FARK not being committed to a side is ridiculous. Just because an AA isn't actively at war at this moment doesn't mean they don't have a role. That's just wishful thinking by the Orders.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296430695' post='2611672']
[/quote]
Correct regarding TPF-NPO

However it was cited in the DoW about the TPF-STA treaty, which is non chaining.

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1296431402' post='2611686']
[/quote]
Our treaty with TOP has an oA clause so hitting us wouldn't change anything really.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296420439' post='2611437']
Really?

So let's look at the numbers. You attack the the weakest alliance in the Doom House coalition, GOONS, an alliance with a staggering 13k ANS and 900 nukes but you leave the two biggest alliances (Umbrella and MK) who have 90k ANS/2000 nukes and 50k ANS/3000 nukes respectively, the ones that will do the most damage to the NPO (the alliance you swore to protect), virtually untouched? Why?

You wonder why everyone considers your side to be a side composed of paper tigers. This is why. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say, is this the best you guys can do?
[/quote]

If they're complaining or you're complaining on their behalf, it means it's working.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296433464' post='2611729']
[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296433405' post='2611728']
Is the NPO war plan to bore Doom House to death?
[/quote]

um, yes?
[/quote]

That could conceivably happen with MK and Umbrella, but not so with GOONS. Sure, some are getting overwhelmed (not surprising given the numbers and given the fact many are newer to this game and are thus inexperienced), but the majority are having the most fun they've had since they've started playing.