Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296280491' post='2608946']
Unlike our esteemed foes, we let the treaties do the walking.
[/quote]
Sad, I thought that an alliance based on Vox Populi's principles would have retained the right to declare war against oppressors without the need for treaties and paperwork; after all, said treaties are also a tool of the mighty, much like nuclear doctrines of old.

I wish you luck,

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296321567' post='2609596']
Sad, I thought that an alliance based on Vox Populi's principles would have retained the right to declare war against oppressors without the need for treaties and paperwork; after all, said treaties are also a tool of the mighty, much like nuclear doctrines of old.

I wish you luck,
[/quote]
Treaties are also a tool of the weak, to protect those too small to defend themselves. Unprovoked beatdowns are a tool of the unjust mighty though.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296290716' post='2609266']
CoJ's official blitz: 3 declares before reset

Your war effort is officially worse than UPN's. This is going on your permanent record, Schat.
[/quote]
I'm having a chuckle at these posts. Yeah, we're totally going to sit in PM the entire time and I declared war so I could post a thread. Unlike GOONS, CoJ is comprised of old nations with high NS. If we had 19 10k NS nations and 13 30k+ nations, then there would have been 20-40 wars, and 10 or so in PM.

But of course you know all that. Keep up the PM jokes, they've always made me laugh.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1296296055' post='2609328']
Crikey, that's an usually clear and to-the-point post from a CoJ member. I like you.

Still, time will tell. I'm sure there are those cynics out there who will say that your entire mid and upper tiers are in PM to avoid counters from Umbrella and MK so as to protect the understated attack, and who see it as a token gesture allowing your illustrious leaders to write endless threads and posts about defending the right side and fighting evil from now until eternity without actually putting anything on the line.
[/quote]
See above. Reading more into what I say than what I have said will always take you astray.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296315114' post='2609509']
Chastise me for contemplating changing my mind and you join in on an iFOK maneuver? You know that probably makes both of us hypocrites right?
[/quote]
Saw that one coming yesterday about 4 minutes into the show. I have no control over who everyone else declared war on, I only have control over whether or not we honor a treaty.

Perhaps you don't know how a treaty works, let me explain. We have 3 treaties right now, an ODOAP with Browncoats (a 2 man stubborn AA that ran out of steam), a protectorate (myg0t), and what amounts to an ODOAP with 64Digits. None of our allies is at war with anyone except GOONS. So, I'm very sorry that where you're from it would be ok to declare war on someone we have no direct business declaring on and through your perspective not just picking some random AA at war and attacking them is some sort of repugnant thing, but over here where I'm from we confine our wars to where the treaty takes us. For a week we were ready to go attack the heathen Viridians, then your on again off again lovers at MK jumped the gun and changed things. So [i]parrrrrdon[/i] me for getting dragged into circumstance. If I sign a retroactive MDP with NPO and declare war on Umbrella will you contemplate changing your mind to my side? Or if I declare war on some random ally of GOONS's that isn't at war yet--say, Europa--will that make you happy?

Just tell me what to do, AirMe. You want me to play it straight over here, or do you want me to do the whole chaos actor deal? Because you keep changing your mind, and it's making it hard to please you, and being a big fan of yours and you being such a cool guy I'm trying my best, but I don't see any sort of standard we can shoot for other than "be MK" and we can't do that.

It's like I told you in the blog, NPO got jumped out of nowhere with its allies all looking the other direction, so you must realize there's going to be a little bit of step-back while the situation gets taken in and the bigshots figure out how they want to deploy. GOONS has lots of small trash nations so they picked them first, and right now that's where we go. If you think that strategizing is distasteful then go for it, run, be free and galled! But as it is, you're confusing the hell out of me, and that's where you're pissing me off and getting me to be nasty to a guy I like. So by all means, explain what we can do as the defenders in this war to get in your good graces over the everything must die howling maniacs, I really do want to hear this one:

e: We even sat around an extra night waiting for someone in some alliance other than GOONS to attack a 64D nation.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1296306520' post='2609435']
Have we forgotten about the Worst Coalition Ever already? You know, the little thing where a bunch of clowns tried to manufacture a CB on GOONS?
[/quote]
No, but those clowns as you put them are mostly all over there defending Polar now.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1296306520' post='2609435']
Have we forgotten about the Worst Coalition Ever already? You know, the little thing where a bunch of clowns tried to manufacture a CB on GOONS?
[/quote]
If it was the worst coalition ever it's only because they didn't listen, [i]now innit?[/i]

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296320270' post='2609576']
Goons made mistakes this war that will cost them dearly win or lose.
[/quote]

You have it the wrong way. Win or lose, we're getting exactly what we want.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296320438' post='2609579']
The iFOK maneuver? Please stop your horrible bias and analysis. iFOK was attacked by what...6 alliances? GOONS by about the same. New Pacific Order was attacked and focused on by 4 alliances. Your DH buddies did the same maneuver on us. But, I'm sure you'll say it's not the same because it's your buddies that's doing it. Airmee, :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Cult of Justitia
Olympus
Legion
NAC
TPF
tLR
Regnum Invictorum
64 Digits
Sanitarium
Brotherhood of Steel (thats 10)
Not including Pacifica whose wars with us are still greater than all of these put together

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296325562' post='2609675']
Cult of Justitia
Olympus
Legion
NAC
TPF
tLR
Regnum Invictorum
64 Digits
Sanitarium
Not including Pacifica whose wars with us are still greater than all of these put together
[/quote]
You're really counting BoS? [i]Really?[/i]

Anyway, what I'd like to see is the number of GOONS nations under 40K NS and the number of coalition nations under the same; that will give you an [i]accurate[/i] picture of the odds you're facing.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296326083' post='2609691']
You're really counting BoS? [i]Really?[/i]

Anyway, what I'd like to see is the number of GOONS nations under 40K NS and the number of coalition nations under the same; that will give you an [i]accurate[/i] picture of the odds you're facing.
[/quote]
I count declarations, but even if I didn't thats still 9 vs 1. Not that I'm complaining, I still can't get a defensive slot filled.
Counting nations under 40k won't matter since everyone between 30 and 40 are in peace mode

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296325562' post='2609675']
Cult of Justitia
Olympus
Legion
NAC
TPF
tLR
Regnum Invictorum
64 Digits
Sanitarium
[/quote]
Brotherhood of Steel is a one man alliance. Sanitarium is 7 nations. 64 Digits is 9 nations.

I was reading through the BiPolar War. NSO had about 10 alliances on it. (NATO did too, but I'm still trying to find all those DoWs).

DH maneuver is the same as the iFOK maneuver on iFOK and GOONs which is the same as the NSO maneuver in the BiPolar War.

Your sides hypocrisy knows no bounds.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296327531' post='2609722']
Brotherhood of Steel is a one man alliance. Sanitarium is 7 nations. 64 Digits is 9 nations.

I was reading through the BiPolar War. NSO had about 10 alliances on it. (NATO did too, but I'm still trying to find all those DoWs).

DH maneuver is the same as the iFOK maneuver on iFOK and GOONs which is the same as the NSO maneuver in the BiPolar War.

[/quote]
I thought the iFOK maneuver was when a coalition attacks an alliance, the countering alliances only declare war on only one alliance in the coalition, the one that has the least scary treaties and/or nations. Because that's exactly what happened with iFOK and GOONS.

Edited by Lord Gobb

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296327531' post='2609722']

[/quote]

First part please show me the count for bipolar, cause I really care.

Second part I have no idea what you're saying

Third part, hipocrisy? I was merely correcting you on the number of alliances that had declared on us.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296321918' post='2609601']
Treaties are also a tool of the weak, to protect those too small to defend themselves. Unprovoked beatdowns are a tool of the unjust mighty though.
[/quote]

You would know about the last one the best though.

<Makes fun of Schatt in PM here>

Schatt's a coward lololol He has never warred for a long duration of time. He's always just rid on the coat tails of hegemony like, Sparta, MHA, and ODN.

Justitia is a ridiculous organization created to kiss the ass of a moderator that no longer exists. It is lead by a person that craves more attention than Methrage. This announcement is the best thing I've seen on these forums in ages.

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296326305' post='2609696']
I count declarations, but even if I didn't thats still 9 vs 1. Not that I'm complaining, I still can't get a defensive slot filled.
Counting nations under 40k won't matter since everyone between 30 and 40 are in peace mode
[/quote]
Then start at 30K, I'm not picky. My point was saying that you have 10 declarations on you really isn't all that impressive when you take into account that so little of their strength is being brought to bare.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Asylum. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/26/2011
Total Money: $37,423,233
Technology: 1,011.04 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/29/2011 10:50:25 AM
Trade Partners: Republic of WTFbbq, Republic of Ryan, Pizzasalladland, HESITATIA, Diary of Jane
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 450
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 90
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
# Corvettes: 0
# Landing Ships: 0
# Battleships: 0
# Cruisers: 0
# Frigates: 0
# Destroyers: 0
# Submarines: 0
# Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

this is the highest nation not in peace mode.
please dec on me
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=383622

I always find it hilarious when the opposition coalition in a war shouts about nations in peace mode. Gentlemen, let me introduce you to strategy. Strategy means not sending all your nations to the battlefield at once. Strategy means having a plan and not spouting about reparations before the war is over. Continue your ignorant ramblings though - it is making a lot of us laugh.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1296329335' post='2609751']
You would know about the last one the best though.

<Makes fun of Schatt in PM here>

Schatt's a coward lololol He has never warred for a long duration of time. He's always just rid on the coat tails of hegemony like, Sparta, MHA, and ODN.
[/quote]
I think you'd have trouble finding an unprovoked beat down I started.