Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1296309830' post='2609460']
See, this would all actually matter if Schattenmann wasn't in peace mode.

But....................
[/quote]

He can't fight AND direct the pain train.

He only has one free hand.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1296310120' post='2609464']
He can't fight AND direct the pain train.

He only has one free hand.
[/quote]

But, but, but... isn't he supposed to be able to talk the talk [b]and[/b] walk the walk?!?

I don't know what to think now!

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1296310328' post='2609466']
But, but, but... isn't he supposed to be able to talk the talk [b]and[/b] walk the walk?!?

I don't know what to think now!
[/quote]

He is walking his talk.

Look who we are talking about.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1296310398' post='2609467']
He is walking his talk.

Look who we are talking about.
[/quote]

Oh yeah, someone who "joined" GOONS for a handful of days. Therefore, he is an [b][i]absolutely[/i][/b] credible source about how GOONS worked.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1296306520' post='2609435']
Have we forgotten about the Worst Coalition Ever already? You know, the little thing where a bunch of clowns tried to manufacture a CB on GOONS?
[/quote]

I figured you'd go there. That's be rehashed over and over already, so. There's a big difference between searching for a CB (GOONS raid on a UPN nation), and just up and attacking someone.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1296312357' post='2609485']
I figured you'd go there. That's be rehashed over and over already, so. There's a big difference between searching for a CB (GOONS raid on a UPN nation), and just up and attacking someone.
[/quote]

You're right. The difference is, we are succeeding while Schatt and co just embarrassed themselves.

A total of 5 DOW's, wow that's bad :awesome:
Schattenman, the influence your cult will have in this conflict is close to 0 if you only declare 5 offensive wars with micronations.

Seems that the only reason this alliance exist is so you can make his crazy announcements in alliance politics instead of world affairs.

Edited by Timmehhh

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1296315708' post='2609518']
Whats the iFoK maneuver?
[/quote]

The act of piling a disproportionate amount of alliances and military strength on one alliance. See the deployment of forces in support of Polar on iFOK for the origins of the name.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296315903' post='2609520']
The act of piling a disproportionate amount of alliances and military strength on one alliance. See the deployment of forces in support of Polar on iFOK for the origins of the name.
[/quote]

Oh, I see. I didn't know the name stuck already.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1296316330' post='2609525']
Oh, I see. I didn't know the name stuck already.
[/quote]

It has. Probably because it is the first time most have seen it.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296279698' post='2608850']
Pursuant to the Digital Justice treaty between 64Digits and Cult of Justitia, it is in conviction of our beliefs that the Cult of Justitia enters this war in support of 64Digits in their war with GOONS. In this stand, we are already victorious.
[/quote]

Oh cool more targets....

[IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/idi_amin/coj2-1.png?t=1296317265[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/idi_amin/coj.png?t=1296317265[/IMG]

oohhhh.....

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296279698' post='2608850']
In this stand, we are already victorious.
[/quote]

and already at peace

Well, I don't share your views on this, but I think it is great to see you acting on your beliefs.
At least, I hope that's the case. After having read some posts it seems the word isn't (yet) backed up by the deed.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next.

Edited by Tromp

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296315903' post='2609520']
[/quote]
These are two very different wars and our objectives vary. You'll notice our deployments are different as well. Sometime after the war we can talk strategy, but most this bravado from goons and co is an attempt to move the fight out of our hands and into theirs. Goons made mistakes this war that will cost them dearly win or lose.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296315114' post='2609509']
Chastise me for contemplating changing my mind and you join in on an iFOK maneuver? You know that probably makes both of us hypocrites right?
[/quote]
The iFOK maneuver? Please stop your horrible bias and analysis. iFOK was attacked by what...6 alliances? GOONS by about the same. New Pacific Order was attacked and focused on by 4 alliances. Your DH buddies did the same maneuver on us. But, I'm sure you'll say it's not the same because it's your buddies that's doing it. Airmee, :rolleyes:

Edited by Jaiar