Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296290716' post='2609266']
CoJ's official blitz: 3 declares before reset

Your war effort is officially worse than UPN's. This is going on your permanent record, Schat.
[/quote]
As with everything that CoJ does it's all mouth and no trousers. Style over substance. Image over product.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1296293807' post='2609305']
As with everything that CoJ does it's all mouth and no trousers. Style over substance. Image over product.
[/quote]
I mean, I suppose that everything CoJ has done has indeed been style over substance when you consider this is probably one of the very few actions that CoJ has taken that has been of any note to you all other than Schatt's hatred of GOONS and VE(which was mostly his own thing anyway).

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296294354' post='2609312']
I mean, I suppose that everything CoJ has done has indeed been style over substance when you consider this is probably one of the very few actions that CoJ has taken that has been of any note to you all other than Schatt's hatred of GOONS and VE(which was mostly his own thing anyway).
[/quote]

But the point being. This is a solid as a CB gets. We treatied in. And what sort of 'blitz' were people expecting with a 30 odd man alliance?

[quote name='KingEsus' timestamp='1296294855' post='2609319']
But the point being. This is a solid as a CB gets. We treatied in. And what sort of 'blitz' were people expecting with a 30 odd man alliance?
[/quote]
One involving more than three nations, that's for sure.

[quote name='KingEsus' timestamp='1296295353' post='2609322']
3 is a bit low... but we're using our noggins and holding the big guns back for now.
[/quote]
Crikey, that's an usually clear and to-the-point post from a CoJ member. I like you.

Still, time will tell. I'm sure there are those cynics out there who will say that your entire mid and upper tiers are in PM to avoid counters from Umbrella and MK so as to protect the understated attack, and who see it as a token gesture allowing your illustrious leaders to write endless threads and posts about defending the right side and fighting evil from now until eternity without actually putting anything on the line.

Edited by Kowalski

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1296296055' post='2609328']
Crikey, that's an usually clear and to-the-point post from a CoJ member. I like you.

Still, time will tell. I'm sure there are those cynics out there who will say that your entire mid and upper tiers are in PM to avoid counters from Umbrella and MK so as to protect the understated attack, and who see it as a token gesture allowing your illustrious leaders to write endless threads and posts about defending the right side and fighting evil from now until eternity without actually putting anything on the line.
[/quote]
It ain't braggin' if it's true.

You're just mad because Schattenmann is [i]right.[/i] As he said, Justitia has already won. Your doom is sealed. If you are only counting pixels, you will not see the destruction heading your way. You know the word of truth is mightier than the nuke. While the world was "meh" about the VE-NpO conflict for the most part, the wider war is clearly one in which the aggressors lack the words of truth necessary to enable their cause to prevail.

You lack truth, good sir, and the bell tolls for thee. To say otherwise will prove the abyss of overconfidence and fatal folly, so I gleefully anticipate any opinions to the contrary, as they shall stand as evidence of the point I have made. QED, as they say... QED...

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296301228' post='2609391']
It ain't braggin' if it's true.

You're just mad because Schattenmann is [i]right.[/i] As he said, Justitia has already won. Your doom is sealed. If you are only counting pixels, you will not see the destruction heading your way. You know the word of truth is mightier than the nuke. While the world was "meh" about the VE-NpO conflict for the most part, the wider war is clearly one in which the aggressors lack the words of truth necessary to enable their cause to prevail.

You lack truth, good sir, and the bell tolls for thee. To say otherwise will prove the abyss of overconfidence and fatal folly, so I gleefully anticipate any opinions to the contrary, as they shall stand as evidence of the point I have made. QED, as they say... QED...
[/quote]
Of course he's already won, because in CN talking about something is far more important than doing something about it. If your side loses they can still claim the moral high ground because what we've done is allegedly wrong. If your side wins then you've struck a blow for the common man against the evil oppressors. This declaration is merely a tool to be used to validate any claim to victory that is made and to counter any accusations of not doing something about it, although the lame attempt has shown it up for what it is. I long to be proved wrong, although if I am it will only be long after the outcome of the war is decided and again will only be a PR stunt rather than actually putting something on the line for a cause you believe in.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1296303557' post='2609416']
You're just mad because we did to NPO what you only wished you could do to GOONS. Are you taking notes, Schatt? This is how it's done.
[/quote]
He can't read the forums right now. He is too busy watching his only 3 members worth a damn do something

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1296305945' post='2609433']
I don't think any of us wished to attack GOONS unprovoked.
[/quote]

Have we forgotten about the Worst Coalition Ever already? You know, the little thing where a bunch of clowns tried to manufacture a CB on GOONS?