Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1296281478' post='2608994']
Perhaps one of the alliances Mushroom Kingdom, Umbrella and Federation of Armed Nations would've been a better choice for you to declare on then.
[/quote]
None of those alliances is at war with our treaty partner, and FAN is no enemy of CoJ.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks [s]!@#$[/s] (Guess shortening your name is a no no... Respect Deathcat.. RESPECT) Schattenmann :) All 64 of our Digits are dear to us.. please make sure you put their gloves on before they go engaging GOONS at night.. I don't want there to be any chance of catching "anything" from the GOONieS.

We don't want them to end up like this...
[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/goonies_sloth.jpg[/img]

oo/ CoJ

Edited by deathcat

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296281180' post='2608982']
All things in their proper time. Perhaps if you'd spent more time exerting your efforts on yourselves rather than in attacking others, there would be more for us to take care of.
[/quote]
I'm just saying that I would have thought you could [i]at least[/i] do better that tying UPN's blitz. As it stands you're adding to our ego more than you're contributing to the success of this war.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1296281478' post='2608994']
Perhaps one of the alliances Mushroom Kingdom, Umbrella and Federation of Armed Nations would've been a better choice for you to declare on then.
[/quote]

Because some alliances require a valid Casus belli in order to declare a war.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296281642' post='2609005']
The irony of this statement coming from an alliance that can't even manage its own counters is quite striking.
[/quote]More than overshadowed by the sheer paralyzing incompetence of your coalition for failing to outdo GOONS' blitz which was done with half the number of nations you have. Someone ought to plug Pacifica's pipes and save everyone from your horrid posting.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1296282238' post='2609025']
I'm just saying that I would have thought you could [i]at least[/i] do better that tying UPN's blitz. As it stands you're adding to our ego more than you're contributing to the success of this war.
[/quote]
I was hoping to attack GOONS Emeritus Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported., perhaps you could link me?

Goons must postulate a theorem for ending bob's global warming.

Leading current theories:

1. Shutting all communications among alliance politicians, the leading cause of hot air.
2. Nuclear winter.

All other theories are currently dubious, but these have serious and long lasting implications.

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1296282431' post='2609032']
Because some alliances require a valid Casus belli in order to declare a war.
[/quote]This one only requires 64Digits to declare on the rest who are attacking NPO.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296283080' post='2609051']
I was hoping to attack GOONS Emeritus Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported., perhaps you could link me?
[/quote]
Well I guess I could expect your blitz to be bad if your target list is [i]that[/i] old. Did you spend too much time rehearsing your speech to update it, or do you just prefer fighting nonexistent nations to take less damage?

[i]Great read as always, Shattenman![/i]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296280088' post='2608909']
I'm not reading all that, but welcome to the war anyway, you just made my night. I can't wait to figure out what [I]your[/I] terms are going to be.
[/quote]

Yea man, you pretty much hit the Bye Polar lottery with this one.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296280088' post='2608909']
I'm not reading all that, but welcome to the war anyway, you just made my night. I can't wait to figure out what [I]your[/I] terms are going to be.
[/quote]

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' timestamp='1296283286' post='2609057']
Another alliance we shall disband in the CN holocaust.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1296284002' post='2609094']
[i]Great read as always, Shattenman![/i]

Yea man, you pretty much hit the Bye Polar lottery with this one.
[/quote]

And there you find the validation of his announcement. Keep digging guys; your graves aren't deep enough yet.

o/ CoJ