GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1296150573' post='2605806']
Looking at your war slots, they're full of tech raids. You're in for a shock now that you'll be dealing with someone who actually fights back.
[/quote]
Oh no please don't tell me he's fighting the merciless Invicta phantom nation! [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/ohdear.png[/img]

LittleRena, do take into account the fact that GOONS is already in a nuclear war with NPO.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1296150573' post='2605806']
Looking at your war slots, they're full of tech raids. You're in for a shock now that you'll be dealing with someone who actually fights back.
[/quote]
That'll be hard for them to do if they don't attack him first like he just said they aren't doing.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296150346' post='2605800']
Of course I get zero credit, I haven't attacked GOONS :awesome:

Have you forgotten who you are fighting already?
[/quote]

Yes, other than NPO. Everyone else isn't memorable.

Also, glad to see MVP keeping things light. :blush:

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296111028' post='2605010']
It's quite sad an alliance your size still has it's umbilical cord attached. Grow up before you start bragging about your allies being needed to save you.
[/quote]

And here we have more wise words from TPF's ninth-most competent leader, ranking as he does somewhere behind TPF's server and the stapler they use to assemble reports.

For one of the only longtime leaders in CN's history who failed to do virtually [b]ANYTHING[/b] right, mhawk, I don't think you should be being quite as loud as you are here. Many of us made mistakes while in power, but your history in power was a litany of errors.

Edit: fixed a typo

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296150621' post='2605807']
Oh I know it's not all about me. But I do echo the words of several of my cohorts in GOONS' various communication channels.
Also, 200k isn't that much, only about 29K NS lost per alliance attacking us (averaged, of course. Most of that has probably come from NPO attacks/counters.)
I think you give them too much credit.
[/quote]

Actually, last i checked, you'd dropped around 350k in the last two days, Thats about 8% of your pre-war alliance NS, and its more then you had gained in the last month, and last i checked, there may be quite a few nuclear attacks against your members later tonight. Perhaps.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296151899' post='2605838']
And here we have more kind words for TPF's ninth-most competent leader, ranking as he does somewhere behind TPF's server and the stapler they use to assemble reports.

For one of the only longtime leaders in CN's history who failed to do virtually [b]ANYTHING[/b] right, mhawk, I don't think you should be being quite as loud as you are here. Many of us made mistakes while in power, but your history in power was a litany of errors.
[/quote]

Didn't you try to pre-empt somebody once?

Says alot about you that you have to base your responses around personal insults, I expected better from you, but yet again, you've disappointed. With that in mind, I've got to ask, [b]you mad?[/b]

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296152380' post='2605845']
Says alot about you that you have to base your responses around personal insults, I expected better from you, but yet again, you've disappointed. With that in mind, I've got to ask, [b]you mad?[/b]
[/quote]

QQQQQ. You really stooped to this?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296153122' post='2605861']
[/quote]

Have you really stooped to this? Everyone knows you aren't good at trolling, so why do you insist on trying? Trying to make up for inadequacies from past mistakes? Trying to salvage what is left of your reputation?

You are no GOON good sir, so you are No GOOD my sir.

And here we have more wise words from TPF's ninth-most competent leader, ranking as he does somewhere behind TPF's server and the stapler they use to assemble reports.

[/quote]
You've really gone down hill.

[i]Lezrahi let his head fall in to his hand, the fingers of which began to rub his temples.[/i]

Sardonic, you are one hell of a leader and I feel that GOONS, thus, are one hell of an alliance, but to be honest, there is a difference between gaining your bearings and just plain being ridiculous: if you were truly interested in, or grateful for, something as frivolous as a 'challenge,' then Paradoxia would have nothing to do with your vision of a good time. The fact that Duckroll are in our pocket is a strategic advantage, not something to brag about.

Just fight the damned war, mate.

Godspeed. \m/

Edited by Lezrahi

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296153122' post='2605861']
[/quote]

I'm not sure what your driving at. It was you who decided that it was a good move to attack mhawk as a leader then to attack his position. You accuse mhawk of failing at things, but yet you have a tendency to think things are good moves when they actually aren't.

As for your comments before you edited your post, it is no secret that I dislike certain individuals and alliances, and I make no efforts to conceal that dislike. GOONS and the rest of Doomhouse made an aggressive and unprovoked attack against my allies, I fail to see how my dislike of certain entities is unjustified.

Actually, last i checked, you'd dropped around 350k in the last two days, Thats about 8% of your pre-war alliance NS, and its more then you had gained in the last month, and last i checked, there may be quite a few nuclear attacks against your members later tonight. Perhaps.
[/quote]
The base infra and tech damage alone from the some 250 nukes GOONS has received in this war accounts for half of the 350k NS. Considering they've also been kinda blitzed last update, I'd say they're doing pretty well.

[quote name='Lezrahi' timestamp='1296154599' post='2605905']
The fact that Duckroll are in our pocket is a strategic advantage, not something to brag about.
[/quote]
I don't think you quite have a handle on the situation. Regardless I wasn't bragging about TOP's involvement (if they choose to be involved) so much as pointing out that I don't see them not getting involved merely because MK didn't get attacked. Pointing out tactical errors like that amuses me.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1296155188' post='2605917']
The base infra and tech damage alone from the some 250 nukes GOONS has received in this war accounts for half of the 350k NS. Considering they've also been kinda blitzed last update, I'd say they're doing pretty well.
[/quote]

Thank you very much. Always enjoy the support.
Also, still nothing. And to echo my alliance mates once more, you Scared NPO, TPF, 64D, Legion, Invicta, Sanatarium, NAC? :smug:

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296155956' post='2605937']
Thank you very much. Always enjoy the support.
Also, still nothing. And to echo my alliance mates once more, you Scared NPO, TPF, 64D, Legion, Invicta, Sanatarium, NAC? :smug:
[/quote]

Look man, I generally really dislike addressing nations on a personal basis, since I think it's rude and tends to devolve into trolling and personal insults, but you've got one offensive war against an unaligned. You do realize that you can declare on our guys, too? It doesn't have to all be one way.

Edited by Lincongrad

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296149092' post='2605769']
More than you know, good sir. :smug:

P.S. No one's hit me yet.
Worst. Counter. Ever.
[/quote]
Sucks not to feel wanted.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1296150399' post='2605801']
Your NS is too high.
[/quote]
Indeed.

[quote]Technology: 60.48
Infrastructure: 924.72
Area of Influence: 833.941 mile diameter.
Nation Rank:Ranked #12,682 of 20,540 Nations (61.74%)
Nation Strength:4,519.258 (My nation strength is: 86,938.367)
Alliance Rank:Ranked #209 of 289 alliance nations
[/quote]With that land & tech, he is not even much of an accomplished raider. :lol1:

Edit: fixed a typo
[/quote]
Crymson, that was a little harsh, lighten up.

.....although that red stapler is pretty plush.

[quote name='JBone' timestamp='1296156414' post='2605942']
Words
[/quote]

Didn't you know tech's for sellin' and lands for gettin' rid of?
Besides, like I said before I've been dealing with the ones who want to bother our low level nations. It's not been about raiding for a few weeks for myself.

also, oh no, I got spied. looks like my secret infos is out in the open now.

and you seem interested enough. ;)

Edited by Feldheim C

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296155830' post='2605932']
I don't think you quite have a handle on the situation. Regardless I wasn't bragging about TOP's involvement (if they choose to be involved) so much as pointing out that I don't see them not getting involved merely because MK didn't get attacked. Pointing out tactical errors like that amuses me.
[/quote]
It wasn't NpO that forced TOP to pay reps for such a long time, it wasn't NPO who started this war. If you think TOP will blindly help you guys just because MK was nice enough to sign a treaty with them that wouldn't even pull them into this war after they were done extracting reps from TOP, I think its clear your just resorting to wishful thinking now.

Doomhouse declares an aggressive war against NPO that was separate from the NpO War, now you guys really think they have reason to help you? It wasn't even NPO they had a grudge against and we won't know what TOP is going to do until the decision is made when they're done arguing over it. Considering your side were the aggressors against an alliance that wasn't even NpO, they have just as much reason to join the side opposing you guys if they want revenge for all those reps they were given. Considering NPO is now involved and in the right, for them helping NPO might not be a bad idea considering they would have a better chance being on good terms with NPO after this war than you guys.

Didn't you try to pre-empt somebody once?

[/quote]

They didn't try, they did. And it resulted in the most destructive war this planet has ever seen.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296149953' post='2605793']
So wait. We attack NPO. NPO [i]uses their allies[/i] (six or seven of them in fact) to counter only GOONS. And GOONS is expected to not use allies. Because using allies is cowardly or something.

There's something wrong with this statement but I can't quite figure out what.
[/quote]

True. But then again, NPO's allies didn't all make chest-thumping threads and blabber on about challenges and being born out of the rubble.

For all your unlikable qualities GOONS, one thing I could always at least respect was that you never seemed to lose that pompous and confident nature. Until now. In this thread, you come off as uncertain and vulnerable. That confident and pompous facade seems to have melted away.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296158012' post='2605967']
They didn't try, they did. And it resulted in the most destructive war this planet has ever seen.
[/quote]
Every global war is the most destructive war this world has ever seen.

Edited by der_ko

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1296158419' post='2605974']
Every global war is the most destructive war this world has ever seen.
[/quote]

True. But the point still stands. They didn't TRY to preempt. They DID preempt.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1296142225' post='2605603']
Good luck GOONS. It appears by all the declarations on GOONS that NPO and company are afraid of TOP.
[/quote]

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1264741304' post='2138909']
You don't pre-empt my allies and live. You guys are going down you pieces of crap. This is a separate conflict in my eyes. I am ashamed that I ever respected any of you.
[/quote]

I though you would be ashamed and would have lost the respected for them, not wishing luck... :rolleyes:

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1296144240' post='2605659']
Hope you enjoy sitting in peace mode, you will not see peace until you've actually fought.
[/quote]

I thought that say/do such thing was evil and wrong, but may be it was evil and wrong just when NPO used to say/do that.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1296158370' post='2605972']
True. But then again, NPO's allies didn't all make chest-thumping threads and blabber on about challenges and being born out of the rubble.

For all your unlikable qualities GOONS, one thing I could always at least respect was that you never seemed to lose that pompous and confident nature. Until now. In this thread, you come off as uncertain and vulnerable. That confident and pompous facade seems to have melted away.
[/quote]

I don't see how GOONS appear to be whiny or, as you put it, "uncertain and vulnerable". For being having talked to many of them, I can assure you they feel honoured that Pacifica and its friends felt GOONS were the biggest threat and the only one that needed a counter. But I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by potato