A Briefer Comment on The Legion

Ardus

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296068145' post='2602978']
You know, I've had this thought pop up a few times over the past days, and I've always dismissed it as irrational, but...

Are you trying to shake up this game by digging your own grave on purpose?
[/quote]
I do not see how my boundless praise for the Purple titan could lead to our demise, comrade.

And what is this "game" you speak of?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296068304' post='2602995']
Sorry, we were judging you by the standards of a competent alliance. Won't happen again.
[/quote]

Judging me? Why on Planet Bob would you be judging me? I'm already engaged. Perhaps you should take those sunglasses off, they seem to be affecting your vision.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296068261' post='2602991']
and nobody on your side is competent enough.
[/quote]

Indeed. Most people would seek to learn from the past. Not purposefully repeat its mistakes.

[quote name='Commisar Gaunt' timestamp='1296068309' post='2602996']
Which is why you're getting destroyed, yes hmmm...

makes u think
[/quote]

Strength =/= competence. You might have one, but as you don't have the latter, it will never last.

makes you think why you guys got beaten to pulp for years and years, maybe it wasn't because the other side was evil, maybe it was because you were stupid?

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1296068368' post='2602999']
Judging me? Why on Planet Bob would you be judging me? I'm already engaged. Perhaps you should take those sunglasses off, they seem to be affecting your vision.
[/quote]

Apologies, I thought for a moment you were in Legion. Such a grievous insult won't happen again. I must have had too many blended coffee drinks.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1296068128' post='2602976']
They are being sarcastic, trying to call Legion out.

Golfclaps to all of you, by the way. Real classy. Never crossed your minds that it make take more than 24 hours to get people together to strike back, did it? But please, carry on acting like petulant children with your smug attitudes. Don't let logic get in your way. It never has in the past.
[/quote]

Well hey, as long as they're in before six days' time, it shouldn't be too bad.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296068443' post='2603005']
Strength =/= competence. You might have one, but as you don't have the latter, it will never last.

makes you think why you guys got beaten to pulp for years and years, maybe it wasn't because the other side was evil, maybe it was because you were stupid?
[/quote]

Ah yes! Let the revisionist history of MK's military prowess wash over us! If only we were as competent as the noble red pacifican fighters, we wouldn't be losing this fight so badly...

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296068145' post='2602978']
You know, I've had this thought pop up a few times over the past days, and I've always dismissed it as irrational, but...

ooc: Are you trying to shake up this game by digging your own grave on purpose?
[/quote]

OOC: Yes, yes they are

IC:

I really would have liked to see if Legion was going to join in on their own, now if they join I won't be sure if it will be due to pressure or their own choosing.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296068443' post='2603005']

[/quote]Well hey, at least we did some damage.

You know, this would've been better if you mimicked the avatars and posts of the original thread. Still, I nostalgia'd a bit.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=59319&hl=

Edited by Henry

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296068248' post='2602990']
Heh, this one is straight out of the Pacifican history books. I forgot which war it was but the comments above imply it was GW3, and that seems likely.

On the other hand, it is pretty hilarious that Legion's two main treaty partners have now been attacked and they still aren't doing anything.
[/quote]
Legion is the link between the two....if they get destroyed, all hope is lost!!!

[quote name='Henry' timestamp='1296068699' post='2603021']
You know, this would've been better if you mimicked the avatars and posts of the original thread. Still, I nostalgia'd a bit.

[/quote]

Hey, I actually remember that.

<_< Philo <_<

[quote name='Henry' timestamp='1296068699' post='2603021']

[/quote]

Was tempted to suggest this but it would've been too obvious then.