Announcement from the Unjust Path

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's my thinking. Since you're already on Polar's side of the war (holy crap) I think this is a calculated move to $%&@ over staggers and let sweet old Pacifica to escape to peace mode.

That or you guys are stupid. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Thank you, \m/ for your incompetence. I'm glad it wasn't someone who could actually be a threat. Like TOP. Or the ghost of GGA. I think they would have been a bigger threat. Messed up less staggers than you. Remember GGA? Yeah, they were one of the alliances that beat the UJP. They died later. They had the decency and intelligence to stay dead. Well, I guess you'll have another chance to stay dead.

If all we wanted was to hit Pacifica, we'd do what Doom House did: form alliances, plan for months, play our political cards, and strike when we were sure of victory. No, we are here for destruction, for chaos, for ar\m/ageddon. We are here to tear up faces, and we don't expect in the slightest to win. We are here because we are \m/. I couldn't care less about NPO's precious infra. I want to see things burn, and hearing you lot crying over it makes this so very much better.

\m/>_<\m/

So you could have hit the Order that made you disband days ago, but instead you join their side of the war AND THEN hit the wrong order?

Brilliant!
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirRY/Sp_3nME9y0I/AAAAAAAACkc/j0YBZw1s5vg/s400/brilliant_medium.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295935019' post='2599013']
An esteemed friend and Vox veteran has asked me not to jump all over this thread. Because of him, I will only say that I have long considered it \m/'s only fault that Marx is so far up GOONS's ass.
[/quote]

By the looks of things, I'd say the air is just right for a Vox rebirth, tbh.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1295935219' post='2599025']
You messed up my stagger bro. Not. Cool.
[/quote]

The exter\m/ination begins (I wish there was a word with more ms to use) :nuke:

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295935480' post='2599045']
Thank you, \m/ for your incompetence. I'm glad it wasn't someone who could actually be a threat. Like TOP. Or the ghost of GGA. I think they would have been a bigger threat. Messed up less staggers than you. Remember GGA? Yeah, they were one of the alliances that beat the UJP. They died later. They had the decency and intelligence to stay dead. Well, I guess you'll have another chance to stay dead.
[/quote]

GGA lives! See Exodus we're GGA 2.0 duh didn't someone over there send you the memo?