Announcement from the Unjust Path

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295950291' post='2599779']
Cowardice and opportunism. A bad combination.
[/quote]

and we have a winnnnnnner!

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295951554' post='2599801']
I must say, not the move I expected after talking to Caliph. Unless you joined in to [i]deliberately[/i] break staggers, which would be awesome. :ehm:
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97723"]Pretty sure that wasn't the plan[/url]

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295951554' post='2599801']
I must say, not the move I expected after talking to Caliph. Unless you joined in to [i]deliberately[/i] break staggers, which would be awesome. :ehm:
[/quote]
Believe me, this was not a move I expected \m/ to make.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1295946359' post='2599699']
EmperorMarx has resigned.

I am now President of \m/ as per charter.

I was not informed and I do not agree. Parties will be contacted in Private.
[/quote]

That does in no way resolve you from your earlier bandwagoning actions.

[/quote]
Good luck bud, you're gunna need a mountian of it

No matter the outcome of this and the path it will go I see this action as unneeded, but personally I don't have a problem with this. \m/ is a sovereign alliance, the international law is in the trash bin due to MK et al. declarations, so I don’t get why all this fuss. MK set the precedent and \m/ is just following. See you in the battlefield, or whatever is best for you.

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1295957951' post='2599938']
No matter the outcome of this and the path it will go I see this action as unneeded, but personally I don't have a problem with this. \m/ is a sovereign alliance, the international law is in the trash bin due to MK et al. declarations, so I don’t get why all this fuss. MK set the precedent and \m/ is just following. See you in the battlefield, or whatever is best for you.
[/quote]

Actually Aegis set the precedent in GWIII :D

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295950291' post='2599779']
Cowardice and opportunism. A bad combination.
[/quote]

Nahh, just a little too much bitterness over NPO not following its treaties in 2007, "canceling" those with UjP alliances when they should have been activated, if not against NpO (understandable why they didn't due to conflict) then other alliances. NPO can say what they want about the matter, but they broke their word. Ancient history to me, btw but that was pretty much the rationale.

Hopefully \m/ gets this straighten out. I know Ragnarok could probably use the help....

You know, as someone who was very honest about why I was fighting in Karma (to destroy NPO etc for good) I had to listen to a bunch of people in these alliances tell me that I was no better than what we were fighting against. My government had to deal with endless criticism. You know what though? We were honest. We had a spine.

You folks aren't honest.

You folks have no spine.

I hope NPO crushes you.

[/quote]

Now all of Bob knows why Poison Clan downgraded to a ODP with \m/....Marx is a complete moron, about time the rest of \m/ finally figured it out.