Announcement from the Unjust Path

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295934711' post='2598985']
This wasn't a smart move, is this an official \m/ announcement? I re\m/e[m]ber the 19th of September, you guys disbanded due to a lack of any real government willing to lead you guys anywhere other than your own destruction.
[/quote]

in regards to this announcement, as a former \m/ member it's rather embarrassing to the original \m/

as for the quote above, I don't mean to be rude etc. I just wanted to correct you in some of the things you said.

- \m/ did not disband due to a lack of any real government willing to lead us. \m/ disbanded due to most of our original government being banded and the $#!& terms we were given for a surrender. To become a tech farm was a bit too ridiculous seeing as some of the issues for the war became personal and this seemed rather dumb to have all its members suffer due to these "personal" issues. Other than that I agree with the first part of your post Methrage.

Heh, well this is pathetic. I mean really, using a three year old grievance to bandwagon into a pre-emptive strike on an already outgunned alliance? I assume this is an attempt to be able to claim that you got your revenge before the inevitable death of this world. Doing it in this fashion just displays the immense levels of butthurt you guys must have been nursing all these years. I expected better, Marx.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295935896' post='2599083']
You didn't even inform a member of your government. This is just :facepalm:
[/quote]

The answer to this would be no. He didn't inform a member of the government. This in fact wasn't even planned and then afterwards he stepped down from authority and left this mess on other people shoulders.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295942067' post='2599511']
If you think this will make us peace you out on the SLCB front you are mistaken. You will disband cowards.
[/quote]

i just love you more for this Arexes :wub:

Poor show. Seeing an opportunity to hit NPO for 3 years old greivances to help a side that has done nothing but troll you, and then make up your mind to do it so quickly you don't even wait until all the gov is on.

I found out about this by reading this thread.

I'm done with you right now, \m/.

Good luck, and stuff.

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1295948418' post='2599737']
Woop, will reserve judgement if what MM says is true.
[/quote]

It is true.

and I wish you the best pulling \m/ out of this \m/ess \m/arx has left you in, \m/errie!

o/

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1295948418' post='2599737']
Woop, will reserve judgement if what MM says is true.
[/quote]

I don't see why it is, they are attacking NPO just like the opportunist scum they are.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295948695' post='2599749']
I don't see why it is, they are attacking NPO just like the opportunist scum they are.
[/quote]
Which is what my post said, in essence, but if this was the action of a rogue leader who has abandoned the alliance, then I'll reserve judgement to see what the new government does.