Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1295971612' post='2600226']
nah, I don't care really.

My stuff isn't even directed at GOONS, really. I should have singled you all out in my first post, actually.
[/quote]

Ah. Well, I was MK at the time so I'm curious nonetheless. Way I see it, if you want a say in how peace is conducted with the enemy, you should at least be at war with said enemy. Otherwise it's mingling and can be seen as dictating how others conduct business.

But really I guess that's neither here nor there.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='greatmagnus' timestamp='1295972436' post='2600273']
Considering most everyone condemning the DoW in this thread hailed the TOP DoW last time like nothing else, I think the cries of hypocrisy in this thread are well... Hypocritical.
[/quote]
And what of the detractors that did not cheer on TOP back then? what of those who had were attacked by TOP's pre-emptive strike yet have seen fit to denounce this first strike? are they misguided hypocrites?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295972068' post='2600245']
An MK member perceiving things differently refutes my points and detracts from my position how?

Given that it doesn't, your point is?

[/quote]
My point is your late attempt to augment the DoW for PR reasons is too late. There are too many comments from your own side including comments in the DoW that contradict your propaganda attempt.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295972983' post='2600297']I think Doomhouse want to test that theory...[/quote]
What tipped it off, this DoW on NPO for existing?

While your powers of perception are astonishing, I obviously already answered the likelihood of its intend to succeed.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1295972910' post='2600294']
My point is your late attempt to augment the DoW for PR reasons is too late. There are too many comments from your own side including comments in the DoW that contradict your propaganda attempt.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware that my highlighting this being a preemptive strike contradicted Archon's mentioning this being a preemptive strike in the OP.

And who's making attempts at the propaganda? (I'd say the one unable to make clearly visible connections. ;))

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295973173' post='2600304']
What tipped it off, this DoW on NPO for existing?

While your powers of perception are astonishing, I obviously already answered the likelihood of its intend to succeed.
[/quote]

Are you going to keep beating that dead "poor me" horse until it comes back to life?

We didn't dec you because you exist.

We dec'd you so we can make you not exist.

There is a slight difference and I would like it if you would learn it.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1295929203' post='2598139']
Now CN, who do you choose? The Old Hegemony, or the New Hegemony? You decide.
[/quote]

I choose the Fun Hegemony :)

In these troubled times, we need a strong hand on the rudder; choose Fun Hegemony for Rudder-Hand 2011!

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1295973330' post='2600309']
Are you going to keep beating that dead "poor me" horse until it comes back to life?

[/quote]

Correction: we are not out for disbandment, we are still better than that, and better than NPO.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295972769' post='2600285']
Ah. Well, I was MK at the time so I'm curious nonetheless. Way I see it, if you want a say in how peace is conducted with the enemy, you should at least be at war with said enemy. Otherwise it's mingling and can be seen as dictating how others conduct business.

But really I guess that's neither here nor there.
[/quote]

Honestly I'm pretty sure I haven't said a word about how you guys conclude this war. If you think my gripe is about the peace last time as opposed to this time, then you're oversimplifying this a great deal.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295973509' post='2600315']
Correction: we are not out for disbandment, we are still better than that, and better than NPO.
[/quote]

I didn't say disbandment, just not there.

No political presence, no military presence and no christmas presents.

Like CoJ, but quiet.

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1295970039' post='2600179']
I'm pretty sure GOD's moral compass is squarely where it was when Karma was going on. It might be normal for your alliance to chase a PR victory or whatever by swapping the way you interact with the world, but some of us prefer a more consistent and honest path.
[/quote]
I don't believe you've had too many heart to heart conversations with your boss about what he would do with NPO if he got the chance. If you had, you obviously wouldn't be toting this sense of righteousness. Not that I have any complaints about Xiphs love (or lack thereof) for big P.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1295973330' post='2600309']

[/quote]

If you have declared to make us not exist, then you have already lost this war my dear old foe as Pacifica won’t be disbanding anytime soon, especially by the likes of you.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1295973594' post='2600318']
I must admit... after reading so many AirMe posts in the past.... this was so out of character for him, that it made me LOL.
[/quote]

Not really. I was legitimately surprised.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1295973657' post='2600322']
Yeah, like he didnk know <_<
[/quote]

And no, I didn't know. I haven't been allied to MK for a while now. I honestly am shocked to the point I do not have a view on this.

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1295936173' post='2599109']
It's what you're trying to do though, isn't it? Conquer the game by beating down people for no reason other than to be #1 and kill off everyone else?

Atleast when NPO dominated, they didn't kill the one big thing CN has going for it, the politics.
[/quote]
absolutely wrong. This very thread is evidence of the muck that Bob has been saddled with due to NPO dominance. It would be a breath of fresh air to be done with it and not have to listen to the constant revisionist history that takes place here to justify their crimes.

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1295936173' post='2599109']
Atleast when NPO dominated, they didn't kill the one big thing CN has going for it, the politics.
[/quote]
As much as I dislike what is happening atm your wrong on that point. I was around back and throughout their tenure as top dog if you were not with the Orders you usually got squeezed by them one way or another and you did not necessarily have to be actively opposing them to get rolled (yep I got squeezed on more than one occasion).

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1295970039' post='2600179']
I'm pretty sure GOD's moral compass is squarely where it was when Karma was going on. It might be normal for your alliance to chase a PR victory or whatever by swapping the way you interact with the world, but some of us prefer a more consistent and honest path.
[/quote]

I'll echo what Pip said and say you should ask what Xiph would have done to NPO if he and others had their way. I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with 'shmishbandment'.

And come on people, what is so inherently wrong with this? Nearly every alliance in the planet falls into the category of people NPO tried to disband, arose from ashes of alliances forced to disband by them, or people NPO cronies tried to disband that their association with NPO enabled them to attempt.

Many people got some version of revenge on NPO by returning the favor in Karma. Here are four alliances who have every right to deserve revenge, and are now making NPO pay for their crimes of 2+ years disbanding alliances, imposing viceroys, and banning gov members.

There are no morals in this game other than what suits your side at that particular moment. This thread proves that completely.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1295956763' post='2599908']
I would be more down for this if i didn't have to suffer the torture of all the MK members !@#$%*ing about the exact same things they are doing.. for the past 4 years.

other than that, roll on Umbrella and GOONS
[/quote]
Aye aye Captain.