Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1295935634' post='2599063']
[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4063/umbrellawar.jpg[/img]

That is all.
[/quote]

Lusitan beat you to it. Already been responded to on multiple occasions. Simply put: as far Umbrella's actions are concerned I have more or less been the alliance for the past two years. Every triumvir who signed that declaration is long gone and I have always repudiated it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BraveNewWorld' timestamp='1295935760' post='2599073']
Wow, is this a joke? Seriously? You're declaring war on an alliance for absolutely no reason other than you want to be more powerful than them...oh, and I guess cause you don't like them. Why did anybody ever give NPO peace in their last war? Why not just continue on with in for eternity. Do you think that anybody will EVER end a war now, knowing that it means absolutely nothing, that people will just go ahead and attack whomever they want, whenever they want, for any reason they think up.

This is the end of cybernations, congratulations.
[/quote]

Somebody needs to have some ambition. Politics is a dirty game, you either play to win or you don't play at all.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295935897' post='2599085']
Lusitan beat you to it. Already been responded to on multiple occasions. Simply put: as far Umbrella's actions are concerned I have more or less been the alliance for the past two years. Every triumvir who signed that declaration is long gone and I have always repudiated it.
[/quote]

And NPO's change in leadership means nothing? Or is that a cop-out only you can use?

[/quote]

Yes, Yes. Here have a tissue.
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j8FOoCCg4t8/TJ7VT2_LNbI/AAAAAAAADcU/C5yi1ioOSCU/s400/MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295934062' post='2598897']
Doomhouse is just taking out the trash. Getting rid of useless alliances who have a history of doing nothing and hiding.
[/quote]
I await your declarations upon GPA, TDO and the other neutral alliances immediately.

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1295934944' post='2599007']
As someone who fought in that war flying the GATO AA I must say it feels real satisfying to do the same to the NPO.
[/quote]

Ya, i did too and got ZI'd, but if you wanted to destroy NPO for that stuff, that was the Karma War.

This war is about MK, Umbrella etc. trying to copy NPO by beating down on alliances that are of any threat strength wise and will make up a pathetic CB to do it.

Trying to [size="5"]copy[/size] Pre-Karma War NPO, classy coming from the alliances supposedly against what NPO used to do.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295935985' post='2599092']
And NPO's change in leadership means nothing? Or is that a cop-out only you can use?
[/quote]

Have they ever repudiated their own actions? Is Mary not still high up? This is something common to the Orders: they don't own up to their mistakes instead making vague allusions to having changed.

[/quote]

What a patriot.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1295936084' post='2599101']
When we said "Everything. Must. Die." I guess admin thought we meant the WHOLE OF BOB.
[/quote]
It's what you're trying to do though, isn't it? Conquer the game by beating down people for no reason other than to be #1 and kill off everyone else?

Atleast when NPO dominated, they didn't kill the one big thing CN has going for it, the politics.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295936092' post='2599103']
Have they ever repudiated their own actions? Is Mary not still high up? This is something common to the Orders: they don't own up to their mistakes instead making vague allusions to having changed.
[/quote]

Shrooms only make you laugh, Sir.

[/quote]

And are those triumvir no longer members of your alliance? Has the NPO participated in any curb-stomps or claimed any spheres in the past two words?

Drop your empty rhetoric. Look into the mirror and you'll see what you truly hate.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295935122' post='2599019']
You're being honest, I won't discount you for that. But coming into this war in such a fashion while complaining about similar past actions of NPO is... kind of odd. Don't you think?
[/quote]

*shrug* It might be hypocritical. Almost certainly is on behalf of Archon, and a few other of our louder posters who were very moralist sounding. But MK as a whole has generally been anti-Moralist, and more realistic in their views of what is appropriate behavior. EZI is bad, and still is. Even after this you won't find MK going after people who rerolled to get away from an old name, and continue attacking the new nation. That is bad because it helps kill the game, chasing active members away for doing what active members do: Piss people off.

This situation isn't that though. Here we are attacking an alliance that has done everything in its power to stay out of the way to try to make up strength and regain some of the ground it lost in Karma. This most recent war has been the most blatant example, with specific treaties not being called upon for seemingly no reason but to keep the NPO out. Well, we're realistic people, we could dance around this and play that game, and go roll some !@#$%* alliance who has the bad luck to hit someone close to us. I mean, we could. Rolling some pissant alliance while the real fighting is being done by others would be a very NPO 2.0 thing of us to do.

Instead we said $%&@ it, we're tired of the games, tired of the dancing, we want a real fight. So we reached out and grabbed one.

In fact, they aren't. Go look. Considering the main figure in that was ochocinco someone who hated me, it is an alliance that has changed in nature completely from the one that declared war on the GPA.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295934801' post='2598993']
I know. And that's not a world I want to live in. Where people just lay back and get rolled to protect their allies. You guys protected NPO, for whatever motives you had. So they're getting the spanking they should've gotten then.
[/quote]In other words, you're upset that NSO stopped NPO from springing the trap.

Same thing as all of those other times.

And now with this war, a simple lack of patience has led to this outburst.

How pathetic.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1295936084' post='2599101']
When we said "Everything. Must. Die." I guess admin thought we meant the WHOLE OF BOB.
[/quote]

By everything you must be referring to yourselves as well, so yes, that would be the logical assumption.

I'm fine with it. :awesome:

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1295934944' post='2599007']
As someone who fought in that war flying the GATO AA I must say it feels real satisfying to do the same to the NPO.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]As someone who fought for GATO and then for Vox, I find this quite disgusting. So much for Karma being change we could believe in.[/color]

[/quote]

This is hilarious.

Actually, Ivan has apologized to GATO over actions by the NPO. Given, he wasn't the NPO Emperor anymore, but the fact still remains. And, regardless, an alliance is defined by its history. It matters little if those people are gone. Now, I certainly do think that alliances may be forgiven for mistakes, I know that in GATO we've made a fair share of mistakes ourselves. However, it is still rather hypocritical that an alliance that participated in the unjustified stomping of the GPA is calling it a travesty.

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1295936594' post='2599156']
This is hilarious.

Actually, Ivan has apologized to GATO over actions by the NPO. Given, he wasn't the NPO Emperor anymore, but the fact still remains. And, regardless, an alliance is defined by its history. It matters little if those people are gone. Now, I certainly do think that alliances may be forgiven for mistakes, I know that in GATO we've made a fair share of mistakes ourselves. However, it is still rather hypocritical that an alliance that participated in the unjustified stomping of the GPA is calling it a travesty.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]They've been using the "NPO hasn't changed" rhetoric for months. People only buy it because it gives them an excuse to gun for the NPO. Remember that the kind of hypocritical rhetoric they and their likes use rarely ever has any substance to it.[/color]