Viridian Entente Declaration of War

Goldie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295584894' post='2587939']
While I can't say I'm not happy to see this, because I am, I can say that I feel pretty horrible for NV right now. You didn't even bother to let your MoADP partner know you were attacking their MoADP partner. You guys sure are great allies!
[/quote]

I totally agree with this.

With allies like VE, who needs enemies?

I wonder if they notified GATO they were hitting their MDoAP/Bloc partner.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1295585036' post='2587985']
I totally agree with this.

With allies like VE, who needs enemies?

I wonder if they notified GATO they were hitting their MDoAP/Bloc partner.

Confusion.
[/quote]
I honestly don't know if we notified them, but last I heard that GATO treaty was kinda gone.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295585543' post='2588081']
Kinda? Like how kinda?
[/quote]
It's gone.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1295415602' post='2583012']
You missed it about 5 months ago. :)

IAA is in the fray for Polaris and I daresay if things keep escalating ODN and Athens may not be too far behind on VE's side. It's Ridiculous for us to say the least. Go GPA or go all out. $%&@ it All out it is.
[/quote]

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295415630' post='2583018']
Treaty's been cancelled.
[/quote]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295585950' post='2588131']
Your treaty with NV is still active. So what's your excuse for not telling them?
[/quote]
Hey! That is the ally we share. I was trying to think of who that was. Thanks! :)

Oh yeah, your question. Dog ate our telegraph.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295585950' post='2588131']
Your treaty with NV is still active. So what's your excuse for not telling them?
[/quote]
I would assume it was because they didn't want to directly alert the people they were planning on attacking. I don't really see where you're going with this one.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295586002' post='2588136']
Have a chat with cent.
[/quote]

NV is telling me you didn't tell them. TOOL is telling me your pals there in Brigade didn't tell them. I feel like you guys are pretty horrible allies today.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295586103' post='2588141']
I would assume it was because they didn't want to directly alert the people they were planning on attacking. I don't really see where you're going with this one.
[/quote]

My guess, at the very least towards the criticism RoK was getting earlier about allies of treaty partners and what not.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295586137' post='2588146']
NV is telling me you didn't tell them. TOOL is telling me your pals there in Brigade didn't tell them. I feel like you guys are pretty horrible allies today.
[/quote]
Wait, not telling out allies allies about our allies declaring war on our behalf makes us bad allies? :unsure:

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1295584900' post='2587942']
By the way, way to declare on an ally of your ally again, VE. Twice in one war, well done :)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Isn't that the reason why VE gave for canceling itstreaty with NpO back in 2008? I can't believe this is that same VE. Well, actually I can.

Have fun STA! It might surprise you, but VE is my least favorite alliance ever (you beat NPO guys!). I'm a little jealous right now to be honest.[/color]

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1295586225' post='2588155']
Wait, not telling out allies allies about our allies declaring war on our behalf makes us bad allies? :unsure:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Wow. You're pretty dense aren't you? No. What was mentioned was that you attacked your ally's, NV's, ally, STA, without informing them (NV). Brigade also did the same thing. It's not that hard to understand really.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295586103' post='2588141']
[/quote]
Well, it's kind of a jerk move to attack your ally's ally without telling them. Granted, it's a jerk move to attack your ally's ally period, unless you have no choice at all. Just don't do that and there's no problem.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295586137' post='2588146']
[/quote]

I said have a talk with a specific person, he can fill you in why better then anyone.

Did you notify polar that you saw the evidence of the CB on them ahead of time, withheld it from them, and emphatically endorsed it until you heard about Rok flip flopping over hoo leaving?

[quote]Session Start: Mon Jan 17 16:57:04 2011
Session Ident: pezstar
[16:57] Session Ident: pezstar (Coldfront, Impero[VE]) ()
[16:57] <pezstar> I get that we are almost certainly about to be on opposite sides of this thing. We are tied to both sides... NpO and NV. NV has seen what they say is pretty irrefutable, and can't show it to STA. [b]If I give you STA's word that we will not show it to Polar, or even tell them we've seen it, can you at least give me SOMETHING, so we can make a decision here?[/b]
[17:01] <Impero[VE]> i cant do that :/
[17:01] <Impero[VE]> im sorry
[b][17:01] <pezstar> Ok.
[18:38] <pezstar> Jesus.
[18:38] <pezstar> I saw it.
[18:38] <pezstar> Knock yourselves out.
[18:39] <pezstar> We can hug it out after and laugh.
[18:40] <Impero[VE]> not sure how you got ahold of it, but yea, from my standpoint my hands are pretty much tied
[18:40] <pezstar> I don't disagree at all.
[18:40] <pezstar> I mean, I was hoping there'd be some room for argument here, but yeah.
[18:40] <pezstar> Not so much.[/b]
[18:42] <Impero[VE]> yea, its supprisingly cut and dry
[19:05] <pezstar> Just for the record, I'm not passing on any of this to anyone. They can wait until you give it to them. I promised my source I wouldn't.
[19:13] <Impero[VE]> i appreciate that
[19:13] <Impero[VE]> i would ask where you got it, but meh
[19:13] <pezstar> Same place you did.
Session Close: Mon Jan 17 21:45:35 2011[/quote]

Yea, you probably shouldn't have started about the whole notification thing.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1295586267' post='2588160']
Well, it's kind of a jerk move to attack your ally's ally without telling them. Granted, it's a jerk move to attack your ally's ally period, unless you have no choice at all. Just don't do that and there's no problem.

-Bama
[/quote]
Not when you know the very first thing your ally is going to do is blab to your enemy. The allies have a right to be aggrieved, but I don't really see why Pezstar sees it as her responsibility to tell everyone what they should and shouldn't do [i]again[/i].