Viridian Entente Declaration of War

Goldie

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295586509' post='2588192']
I said have a talk with a specific person, he can fill you in why better then anyone.

Did you notify polar that you saw the evidence of the CB on them ahead of time and emphatically endorsed it until you heard about Rok flip flopping over hoo leaving?

Yea, you probably shouldn't have went there.
[/quote]

Yes! I did! And then we talked about it and we heard their side of the story and believed it. Because, you know. It makes sense. You see, this is called "Discussing things with our allies." You should try it sometime. :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295586546' post='2588197']
Not when you know the very first thing your ally is going to do is blab to your enemy. The allies have a right to be aggrieved, but I don't really see why Pezstar sees it as her responsibility to tell everyone what they should and shouldn't do [i]again[/i].
[/quote]
Simple solution: Don't attack your ally's ally. Then you don't have to deceive them, and you don't have to worry about them telling your target. Everybody's happy.

-Bama

I said have a talk with a specific person, he can fill you in why better then anyone.

Did you notify polar that you saw the evidence of the CB on them ahead of time, withheld it from them, and emphatically endorsed it until you heard about Rok flip flopping over hoo leaving?

Yea, you probably shouldn't have started about the whole notification thing.
[/quote]
Oh me oh my.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295586137' post='2588146']
NV is telling me you didn't tell them. TOOL is telling me your pals there in Brigade didn't tell them. I feel like you guys are pretty horrible allies today.
[/quote]
Wait, just today?

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1295586645' post='2588204']
Simple solution: Don't attack your ally's ally. Then you don't have to deceive them, and you don't have to worry about them telling your target. Everybody's happy.

-Bama[/quote]
No, the simple solution was actually what they did, to just not tell their allies. It gave them more manoeuvrability.

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295586734' post='2588209']
ITT Impero tries to play STA against Polaris, its not going to work there buddy ;)

Also good job dumping logs there Impero, no doubt you edited those ones like you did with the Dajobo logs?
[/quote]

Oh, no, those are legit logs. We really did have that conversation. If you recall, between the time all of this came out and when Dajobo and Random were able to make it online to explain things, there was about a 4 hour gap. (At least from my perspective.) During that time, everyone was making snap judgments, myself included. Once folks popped up and we discussed things, everything made sense. You should see our STA gov board. It goes from WHAT THE HELL NpO! HOW COULD DAJOBO DO THIS to "Uh, yeah. We're behind them 100%" over the span of the day. Lesson: Get both sides of the story!

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295586137' post='2588146']
NV is telling me you didn't tell them. TOOL is telling me your pals there in Brigade didn't tell them. I feel like you guys are pretty horrible allies today.
[/quote]

Today maybe. They will be better tomorrow I promise.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295586873' post='2588224']
No, the simple solution was actually what they did, to just not tell their allies. It gave them more manoeuvrability.
[/quote]
Well, that depends on whether you care about being a good ally. People who want to be good allies should not attack allies of allies. People who don't care may follow VE's example.

-Bama

... If I give you STA's word that we will not show it to Polar, or even tell them we've seen it...
[/quote]
[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295586644' post='2588203']
Yes! I did! And then we talked about it and we heard their side of the story and believed it. Because, you know. It makes sense. You see, this is called "Discussing things with our allies." You should try it sometime. :)
[/quote]
How in the world do these things go together lol

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295587113' post='2588247']
[/quote]

Well, since the contents were logs that Polar was a party to, why in the world would they need STA to see it? It was actually quite simple.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295587233' post='2588255']
Well, since the contents were logs that Polar was a party to, why in the world would they need STA to see it? It was actually quite simple.
[/quote]
How exactly do you bring it up in conversation without letting them know you've seen them?

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295587113' post='2588247']
[/quote]
sta is honest dependable and true by definition if they say one thing and do another then that is the correct path to take

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295587265' post='2588256']
How exactly do you bring it up in conversation without letting them know you've seen them?
[/quote]
if i had to guess, We came to them about the issue. Just like We approahced VE about the issue. The difference is, that STA listened to what happened instead of sticking their fingers in their ears yelling "lalalala we can't hear you" like VE did.

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295587490' post='2588285']
if i had to guess, We came to them about the issue. Just like We approahced VE about the issue. The difference is, that STA listened to what happened instead of sticking their fingers in their ears yelling "lalalala we can't hear you" like VE did.
[/quote]

Yes. You guys came to us.

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295587490' post='2588285']
[/quote]
I'm really glad you're not on my side with posts like this.

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1295587829' post='2588324']
Common sense and intelligence don't suit your side well, we know.
[/quote]
Show me one iota of intellect in that post and I'll show you a liar (it's you you're the liar)