Lennox the Weasel

Proxian Empire

Lennox is a weasel. A dirty, lying, deceitful, repugnant weasel with an abnormal smell. I am sure he is also secretly a clown.

Despite the fact that war would have eventually happened, I dislike the way that the process was accelerated. Dajobo is a good friend and an overall good person, even if I haven't chatted with him in a year or so. It was a very distasteful selection for the aforementioned weasel to throw this good man under the bus, so to speak.

With this in mind, who is actually upset that there is a war? All the IC nonsense aside, I am happy to see something going on for once. Since the Karma War I have largely been disinterested in this game. I did not even pay attention to the Bi-polar War as it did not interest me for the most part. On average I would sign in to the main site once a week, pay my bills, and then go about the rest of my day. I rarely if ever checked the forums to see what was happening. Although the war continues to offer an advantage to PB, it is good to see that this war is much more evenly matched than the average crap I've seen since Great War 2.

So I am going to enjoy this. Insult a few clowns, call out a few weasels, and overall play CN before everything returns back to the usual ho-hum atmosphere. I hope you do the same.

-King Penchuk

Edit: Fixed a grammar mistake.

Edited by King Penchuk

Agreed, this is actually really interesting. This is the first major war I've seen aside from the few squabbles here and there and then the last war involving our protectors FEAR. All IC aside this is turning out to be pretty fun and we aren't even involved. :D

Lennox just did the same thing so many others try on a weekly basis to start trouble. Normally it does not work because most people are not stupid enough to fall for it or they refuse to be manipulated by someone else even if it furthers thier own agenda, its a pride thing. In this case that anyone with half an IQ point could see was a set up from day one it is clear that VE is not stupid they just lack any pride or confidence that they could get things done on thier own so they chose to be a tool of Lennox. Lennox found the prefect stooge in Impero.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295548320' post='2586765']
Lennox just did the same thing so many others try on a weekly basis to start trouble. Normally it does not work because most people are not stupid enough to fall for it or they refuse to be manipulated by someone else even if it furthers thier own agenda, its a pride thing. In this case that anyone with half an IQ point could see was a set up from day one it is clear that VE is not stupid they just lack any pride or confidence that they could get things done on thier own so they chose to be a tool of Lennox. Lennox found the prefect stooge in Impero.
[/quote]
Give this man a beer.

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1295545426' post='2586663']
Lennox is a weasel. A dirty, lying, deceitful, repugnant weasel with an abnormal smell. I am sure he is also secretly a clown.

Despite the fact that war would have eventually happened, I dislike the way that the process was accelerated. Dajobo is a good friend and an overall good person, even if I haven't chatted with him in a year or so. It was a very distasteful selection for the aforementioned weasel to throw this good man under the bus, so to speak.

With this in mind, who is actually upset that there is a war? All the IC nonsense aside, I am happy to see something going on for once. Since the Karma War I have largely been disinterested in this game. I did not even pay attention to the Bi-polar War as it did not interest me for the most part. On average I would sign in to the main site once a week, pay my bills, and then go about the rest of my day. I rarely if ever checked the forums to see what was happening. Although the war continues to offer an advantage to PB, it is good to see that this war is much more evenly matched than the average crap I've seen since Great War 2.

So I am going to enjoy this. Insult a few clowns, call out a few weasels, and overall play CN before everything returns back to the usual ho-hum atmosphere. I hope you do the same.

-King Penchuk

Edit: Fixed a grammar mistake.
[/quote]

U mad?

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295548320' post='2586765']
[/quote]

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1295549345' post='2586792']
Give this man a beer.
[/quote]

I'll buy.

PS Penchuck: Is that a gun-toting David Bowie in your avatar?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295555463' post='2587038']
I'll buy.

PS Penchuck: Is that a gun-toting David Bowie in your avatar?
[/quote]

A bit off topic, but I think his avatar is Leon from Resident Evil 4.

Edited by Lord Boris

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1295556506' post='2587082']
U [b]KNOW[/b] how to spell?
[/quote]
If you're going to use a meme, use it properly. Or, were you just using "U" in regular sentence structure? If so, [u]you[/u] might be the one in need of a few spelling lessons.

I agree with KP, war is good and I'm happy that happened, but throw a friend under the bus like Lennox did just say tons about his character, doesn't matter if this is just a game, friends are friends and you don't make what he did with a friend unless you are a piece of !@#$ who doesn't know what friendship or if you don't have friends at all.

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1295545426' post='2586663']

[/quote]

I don't know if I should laugh at or cry about this post. Maybe CN is too much of an emotional stress for your life at the moment...

While Lennox did set up Dajobo, CN has historically held government members to higher standards. I admit that if someone came to me saying they were going to spy on an alliance I didn't like, I'd probably tell them to go for it. But I'm not high government in a major alliance. While Lennox laid the trap, Dajobo sprung it, good guy or not. A man in his position simply cannot be caught in the comfortable company of spies; and if he is, he is expected to report their activity to the effected parties.

But I'm so glad we finally have a war. Everything must die.

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1295556506' post='2587082']
U [b]KNOW[/b] how to spell?
[/quote]
Oh my...

Well, if nothing else, this war has given us King Penchuk back. I rarely agree with the man, but damned if he isn't one of the more entertaining posters here.

-Bama

King Penchuk and I agree. Hell has frozen over.

While I don't object to war [i]per se[/i], I do find the circumstances of this conflict to be regrettable. There were many real grievances that could have sparked a war. Manufacturing one was hardly necessary.

But yes, send in the clowns, for it is my laughter at their expense that helps to keep me on Planet Bob after nearly half a decade.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1295559064' post='2587170']
While Lennox did set up Dajobo, CN has historically held government members to higher standards. I admit that if someone came to me saying they were going to spy on an alliance I didn't like, I'd probably tell them to go for it. But I'm not high government in a major alliance. While Lennox laid the trap, Dajobo sprung it, good guy or not. A man in his position simply cannot be caught in the comfortable company of spies; and if he is, [b]he is expected to report their activity to the effected parties[/b].

But I'm so glad we finally have a war. Everything must die.
[/quote]

I'd just like to point out to the world that the bolded part is a load of crap. I, government or not, have no obligation to a foreign alliance to which I have not agreed to have. Accepting information is not a reason for war. Specifically and actively perpetrating spying can be. If I, as a member of an alliance, tell the GPA something about my alliance, GPA has no obligation to tell my alliance what I told them. If my alliance finds out, my alliance has no grounds to attack GPA.

Edited by SpoiL