A joint announcement from FAR and UPN

Dexomega

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1295469769' post='2584200']
Serieously, did you expect anything different coming out of the UPN strategy room?

For shame...

@UPN- LOLOLOLOL.....that is all.
[/quote]

I really wish I still had access to the PEACE forums so I could re-witness the discussion between you and Altheus this time last year. Priceless

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1295471760' post='2584257']
I really wish I still had access to the PEACE forums so I could re-witness the discussion between you and Altheus this time last year. Priceless
[/quote]

yea that was pretty messy wasnt it? lol

Funnily enough though....everything I said has come to be proven right about UPN and Altheus. :awesome:

If two nations in the update blitz, and ~10 nations ~20 wars over the next 12+ hours is being careful not to over exert yourself...then it doesn't take much to over exert you. Thats actually not a good argument. At all.

I think it's fair to say that UPN will never "LET THE WORLD TREMBLE," but I at least am satisfied with them clarifying their FA, having a stronger leadership, and not repeating BiPolar for Admin's sake.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1295439844' post='2583729']
Let's say we don't attack you.

What are you going to do? Leave those nations (how many are there now at war, is it more then 5?) on their own, and not just them, but NpO too?
[/quote]
Are you telling me that you really won't be able to resist having some soft targets? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG] Oinkoink is already having his fun.

On that note, I am suddenly reminded of Karma; think we'll be having some debates again in the future? :v:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1295471133' post='2584238']
Because UPN breaking their constitution by declaring on their own sphere is [i]doin it right[/i].... :wacko:
[/quote]
If ever there was a time or a reason for UPN to bypass their charter, this is the best damn one I can imagine. That said, glad to see how [i]lovely[/i] the purple sphere works together these days; PoP must be a godsend. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1295441000' post='2583751']
And yet somehow I know we will be counter-declared on, thereby solving the dilemma ;)
[/quote]

You realize given your combination of hilariously low deployment and fighting prowess they just as easily bypass you right? UPN has literally deployed themselves into irrelevance. Also, if you were actually trying to defend against a counter you would have moved your nations into PM.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295475797' post='2584322']

If ever there was a time or a reason for UPN to bypass their charter, this is the best damn one I can imagine. That said, glad to see how [i]lovely[/i] the purple sphere works together these days; PoP must be a godsend. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

It works so good together that a pathetic alliance of proven inepts breaks its own charter in order to fight....ive never spouted about purple unity(which gave up all semblance of being viable when UPN turned tail and sat out of the war that was brought UPON purple) locke....other then as a means to an end. so to throw that up to my face is laughable and almost as pathetic as UPN......almost.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1295476796' post='2584362']
You realize given your combination of hilariously low deployment and fighting prowess they just as easily bypass you right? UPN has literally deployed themselves into irrelevance. Also, if you were actually trying to defend against a counter you would have moved your nations into PM.
[/quote]

Clearly its a Tarp, if I was GOONS I wouldn't be able to help myself from declaring on UPN!

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1295479613' post='2584412']
It works so good together that a pathetic alliance of proven inepts breaks its own charter in order to fight....ive never spouted about purple unity(which gave up all semblance of being viable when UPN turned tail and sat out of the war that was brought UPON purple) locke....other then as a means to an end. so to throw that up to my face is laughable and almost as pathetic as UPN......almost.
[/quote]
Ah, so you admit it then? Good to know. :)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295482228' post='2584492']
Ah, so you admit it then? Good to know. :)
[/quote]

yep, you totally got me.....I admitted something that was never hidden.

you're like sherlocke holmes... :smug:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Sir Exodus' timestamp='1295458447' post='2584031']
Teddyyo, much respect has been lost for you. FAR will prevail!
[/quote]
Remember, I [i]did[/i] stop your alliance from dying one time. I don't think I can save you this time, as much as I like [s]most[/s] [s]some[/s] a handful of you :)

OOC: SmExodus, Bat, Stelios and I had fun on IRC last night, but SmExodus apparently didn't have as much fun as the rest of us :)

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1295486468' post='2584627']
Remember, I [i]did[/i] stop your alliance from dying one time.
[/quote]
Trust me, we were FAR from death. We have plenty of good friends who were ready and willing to help us out as we are willing to help them in this situation.

Also, thanks to everyone who is supporting us :)

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1295489304' post='2584685']
Trust me, we were FAR from death. We have plenty of good friends who were ready and willing to help us out as we are willing to help them in this situation.

Also, thanks to everyone who is supporting us :)
[/quote]

We wish you well in the war.

Now gimmie back mah pandas. >:|

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1295471760' post='2584257']
[/quote]

I miss that too sometimes.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1295486468' post='2584627']
Remember, I [i]did[/i] stop your alliance from dying one time. I don't think I can save you this time, as much as I like [s]most[/s] [s]some[/s] a handful of you :)
[/quote]

What other jokes do you have? :lol1:

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295496589' post='2584842']
Look me up once you fall into range.
[/quote]

Guess I'll just have to wait to see if your allies can drop me that low lol

Edited by Alexander The Second