A joint announcement from FAR and UPN

Dexomega

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295416666' post='2583200']
Cry about a bunch of alliances ganging up on Polar.

Assign a bunch of alliances to iFOK.

What a strategy.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It's a little different and you know that, but I'll leave it to figure out the rest.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295416592' post='2583174']
[color="#0000FF"]Good luck guys. Destroy them!

You have my blessing.[/color]
[/quote]

RV, you're talking to UPN, the !@#$hole of all !@#$holes, FAR, that alliance that the artist formerly known as lolFernando founded, and TIO...yeah I don't know anything about TIO either good or bad. Still, collectively they likely pack the punch of an emaciated third world child

From the UPN Constitution:

[quote]4. No member is to attack any other Purple nation, unless in defense of their own nation or the Alliance. [/quote]

I'm not trying to give UPN any grief now, but isn't this declaration in violation of your own Constitution? iFOK did not declare on you directly here, and there were other targets available.

In any event, have fun out there. The swarm of AAs is bound to confuse iFOK! ^_^

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295419170' post='2583358']
If it's good enough for one side surely it's good enough for the other. Your fake whining is just pathetic.
[/quote]
Hypocrisy is awesome; it's very cool to complain about something and then do it yourself.

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1295419311' post='2583362']

I'm not trying to give UPN any grief now, but isn't this declaration in violation of your own Constitution? iFOK did not declare on you directly here, and there were other targets available.

In any event, have fun out there. The swarm of AAs is bound to confuse iFOK! ^_^
[/quote]

Well done UPN.

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1295419311' post='2583362']

[/quote]

I think UPN is going to just quietly implode after this.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1295418708' post='2583347']
RV, you're talking to UPN, the !@#$hole of all !@#$holes, FAR, that alliance that the artist formerly known as lolFernando founded, and TIO...yeah I don't know anything about TIO either good or bad. Still, collectively they likely pack the punch of an emaciated third world child
[/quote]
If that is their punch, then what is IFOKs?