Oh my lawd. How good is this.

Edited by Screwedupmonkey

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck guys!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295416558' post='2583170']
I like how the comic still has TIO in it, despite them not being part of this announcement.
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing...

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1295419311' post='2583362']
From the UPN Constitution:

I'm not trying to give UPN any grief now, but isn't this declaration in violation of your own Constitution? iFOK did not declare on you directly here, and there were other targets available.

In any event, have fun out there. The swarm of AAs is bound to confuse iFOK! ^_^
[/quote]

Indeed, if there was a time to bypass your constitution to engage fellow Purple (while Polar was at war as well), that would have been during the Bi-Polar War when the Purple Stickmen were targeting fellow Purples and MADP allies of yours who needed you.

That time is long since passed, engaging a fellow purple now, who have not engaged you or fellow members of the sphere, and doing so in a disgusting dogpile, well it is just disgraceful for shame UPN.

[quote name='SyndicatedINC' timestamp='1295421973' post='2583457']
Indeed, if there was a time to bypass your constitution to engage fellow Purple (while Polar was at war as well), that would have been during the Bi-Polar War when the Purple Stickmen were targeting fellow Purples and MADP allies of yours who needed you.

That time is long since passed, engaging a fellow purple now, who have not engaged you or fellow members of the sphere, and doing so in a disgusting dogpile, well it is just disgraceful for shame UPN.
[/quote]
If if wasn't for this declaration they could have excused this as a rogue action of a few former members.
As for the previous war you speak of, I am glad they were not filling offensive slots, that could have been used by far more effective nations

To those complaining of lack of wars, I realize this is UPN we're talking about, but if you expect to be countered heavily, which is sounder military strategy: use the full of your force and overextend yourself, or wait for attacks, preserve a portion of NS in peace mode, and let the enemy come to you? When you expect to enter a losing battle, making a perfect update blitz is the worst thing you can do.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1295422464' post='2583475']
If if wasn't for this declaration they could have excused this as a rogue action of a few former members.
As for the previous war you speak of, I am glad they were not filling offensive slots, that could have been used by far more effective nations
[/quote]
44 wars originating from 170+ nations...?

Offensive my arse...

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1295418708' post='2583347']
RV, you're talking to UPN, the !@#$hole of all !@#$holes, FAR, that alliance that the artist formerly known as lolFernando founded, and TIO...yeah I don't know anything about TIO either good or bad. Still, collectively they likely pack the punch of an emaciated third world child
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]iFOK can take on only so many emaciated children before they find themselves completely overwhelmed.[/color]

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295417093' post='2583259']
I've never actually seen a coalition commit to this all-out. I question if it will work, but it will at least be amusing.
[/quote]

Might work if its WAPA or something, Not sure it'll work on iFOK.

iFOK's side can actually completely ignore UPN for sometime.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295424032' post='2583520']
[color="#0000FF"]iFOK can take on only so many emaciated children before they find themselves completely overwhelmed.[/color]
[/quote]

Yes, iFOK should be afraid of the hordes of starving UPNers, running to them with their empty flower sacks crying, "the bag wants flower". Quake in fear iFOK, for UPN's 2 man "blitz" is the stuff of legend. They'll eat you out of house and home. They're government couldn't be bothered to take part in the assault for fear of getting in between these two starving lad's and iFOK's generous grain supply.

Think of the Emaciated Children!!!

[/quote]

well, as they have 135 open defensive slots in their top 63 nations at war (the top 80 nations in total, if you count the 17 in peace mode), that's an average of something less than one defensive war per iFokker. I don't think you can even count them as [i]whelmed[/i] yet.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295419170' post='2583358']
If it's good enough for one side surely it's good enough for the other. Your fake whining is just pathetic.
[/quote]
So were is STA? The other 7 definitely need you because they seem to have serious troubles to fill our defensive slots as for now.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1295425417' post='2583541']
well, as they have 135 open defensive slots in their top 63 nations at war (the top 80 nations in total, if you count the 17 in peace mode), that's an average of something less than one defensive war per iFokker. I don't think you can even count them as [i]whelmed[/i] yet.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The wave of the emaciated has only just begun.[/color]

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295422524' post='2583476']
To those complaining of lack of wars, I realize this is UPN we're talking about, but if you expect to be countered heavily, which is sounder military strategy: use the full of your force and overextend yourself, or wait for attacks, preserve a portion of NS in peace mode, and let the enemy come to you? When you expect to enter a losing battle, making a perfect update blitz is the worst thing you can do.
[/quote]
If they were doing this, 90%+ of them would be in hippie. Ideally, EVERYONE not attacking = in hippie.

UPN just sucks, there are no tactics here. They're just going to lay down and die like a big stupid jellyfish.

[/quote]
It would take another 130 UPN blitzes to properly fill iFOK's war slots.

I like this announcement.

I like to see how all the ones who started a prefabricated war by sending screenshots to Polaris and then couldn't even manage to fake a feeling of surprise when Polaris informed them about the screenshots they have just sent are now trying to mock a group of Alliances that, unlike them, are doing it right.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295426181' post='2583548']
Reminder that as of update +2.5, UPN has declared 10 wars, two of them on the wrong alliance:

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=1&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=United%20Purple%20Nations"]http://www.cybernati...urple%20Nations[/url]
[/quote]
Well this means FOK has to (and now conveniently can) relieve us from this unseen terror and anguish.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295425597' post='2583542']
So were is STA? The other 7 definitely need you because they seem to have serious troubles to fill our defensive slots as for now.

EDIT: spelling
[/quote]

I suggested we also hit iFOK in our private channel. There was a lot of serious agreement on it. No promises, but it's not off the table.

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1295426393' post='2583549']
I like this announcement.

I like to see how all the ones who started a prefabricated war by sending screenshots to Polaris and then couldn't even manage to fake a feeling of surprise when Polaris informed them about the screenshots they have just sent are now trying to mock a group of Alliances that, unlike them, are doing it right.
[/quote]
You call 4 wars before update, and 2 wars on the wrong alliance, "doing it right?"

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295426181' post='2583548']Reminder that as of update +2.5, UPN has declared 10 wars, two of them on the wrong alliance:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=1&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=United%20Purple%20Nations[/quote]
:facepalm:

That is all that needs to be said (or done).