[/quote]
Not true. They're just on a hiatus.

That joke never gets old :P

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1298979176' post='2647946']
Save the [s]Pandas[/s] Viridians!

[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5274/vedeserting.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You guys just need to continue this war for another 250ish days. Then there will be no VE left :P

Edited by maicke

[/quote]

I have to give Polar some credit on this one. Your recruiting staff has done a phenomenal job at replacing over 100 deserters with nations that have existed for less than a month. I'm sure these veteran players are all well aware that they've joined the losing side of a global war and the economic disadvantages they may face, so congrats on finding so many brave warriors! I'd like to congratulate them personally but my alliance frowns on mass messaging opponents during wartime.

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1299029116' post='2648924']
I have to give Polar some credit on this one. Your recruiting staff has done a phenomenal job at replacing over 100 deserters with nations that have existed for less than a month. I'm sure these veteran players are all well aware that they've joined the losing side of a global war and the economic disadvantages they may face, so congrats on finding so many brave warriors! I'd like to congratulate them personally but my alliance frowns on mass messaging opponents during wartime.
[/quote]

Using the 40 day mark, I do count 97 nations newer than that. This would indicate almost 100 deserters from NpO. Interesting.

[/quote]

The burn. I can smell the burning all the way over on the winning side.

[/quote]

And another nation has left Viridian Entente while you were writing this post.

Viridian Entente 279 members ([color="#FF0000"]-45[/color])

Save the viridians!

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Finch' timestamp='1299035536' post='2649124']
If only they had a competent Recruiting department to recruit new members to replace their losses maybe we should send over some awesome Polar recruiters to teach them the art of recruiting.
[/quote]

Oh god no, stay where you are please.

[/quote]
Somebody do this for UPN.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1299047661' post='2649371']
Next war we need to have a "propaganda thread" and "propaganda discussion thread" so that we don't have to wade through a bunch of arguing to see propaganda.
[/quote]

Sorry. We should probably respond with our own pretty images, but out of those 44 losses we did actually lose one active member and he happened to be our resident graphic artist, Cobalt.

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1299052552' post='2649413']
Sorry. We should probably respond with our own pretty images, but out of those 44 losses we did actually lose one active member and he happened to be our resident graphic artist, Cobalt.
[/quote]
To be clear my comment wasn't aimed at VE or anyone else specifically.

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1299052552' post='2649413']
[/quote]
You still have AS6, though. ;)

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1298852411' post='2646428']
Thanks for your picture.

[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/11/prop22.png[/img]
[/quote]

HHAYD, demonstrating that there has never been an analogy he wouldn't massively overcomplicate and ruin.

It actually argues Doomhouses side quite well. No matter what NPO did they still would deserve a curbstomp just for existing.

I think we can all agree old fashioned hate is a good CB.

Therefore, despite still being horrible "propaganda" its his best piece yet...although probably now how he intended.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1299192655' post='2651579']
Apparently not if you read the OWF.
[/quote]

They just want it all dressed up for whatever reason. Spying, name-calling, disrespect, OOC, Supporting a rogue... I mean, god damnit. You can't just put it out there. You need to be subtle.