Nuclear Rogue Ghosting Nordreich

Ashoka the Great

This is not an 'official' Nordreich announcement, so I'm putting this here.

*ahem*

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=33978"]kswiss2783 of Glocknation[/url] is not and has never been a member of Nordreich. He has ghosted our alliance in the past, attacked our members/allies and generally behaved in the manner one would expect of a nuclear rogue.

Seeing as he continues to ghost our AA, is sitting in Peace Mode and has apparently purchased twenty-five nuclear weapons, it seems likely that he will emerge from this state in the near future. If he sticks with attacking Nordreich and/or its allies, this notification will be superfluous. Should he attack the members of another alliance, feel free to deal with him as you see fit.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1294939325' post='2574149']
This is not an 'official' Nordreich announcement, so I'm putting this here.

*ahem*

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=33978"]kswiss2783 of Glocknation[/url] is not and has never been a member of Nordreich. He has ghosted our alliance in the past, attacked our members/allies and generally behaved in the manner one would expect of a nuclear rogue.

Seeing as he continues to ghost our AA, is sitting in Peace Mode and has apparently purchased twenty-five nuclear weapons, it seems likely that he will emerge from this state in the near future. If he sticks with attacking Nordreich and/or its allies, this notification will be superfluous. Should he attack the members of another alliance, feel free to deal with him as you see fit.
[/quote]

Seems locked and loaded for another round of nuke roguing, unfortunately.

Valhalla appreciates the warning.

The name is familiar and judging by the nation name and creation date it's likely he's a former FAN member from years ago. I'll send him a message in case he is indeed former FAN, but even if he is, previous experience has taught me that once a FAN member goes moonbat there's no reasoning with them. It's worth a try though. We might be able to talk him down and put his blood lust to good use.

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1294944989' post='2574253']....previous experience has taught me that once a FAN member goes moonbat there's no reasoning with them. It's worth a try though. We might be able to talk him down and put his blood lust to good use.[/quote]

You're absolutely right on the first part. During our last encounter with this guy we were able to discover just how large his warchest is/was. (Read: He could continue to lather, rinse and repeat for a very, very, very long time.)

If you're able to talk some sense into him, at the very least you'll have yourself a very high-quality member should there be some sort of tussle involving you guys down the road. I may not particularly like what he's doing, but I really do admire the preparation he put into this little project of his.

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1294944989' post='2574253']
The name is familiar and judging by the nation name and creation date it's likely he's a former FAN member from years ago. I'll send him a message in case he is indeed former FAN, but even if he is, previous experience has taught me that once a FAN member goes moonbat there's no reasoning with them. It's worth a try though. We might be able to talk him down and put his blood lust to good use.
[/quote]

This is clearly a dated, but continuing operation of VietFAN designed to create trouble for NoR. You should be ashamed.

I did some digging and it does appear he came over from one of the gun boards. His history since then I don't know. He might have split off with Molon Labe or went underground during VietFAN and got lost in the wilderness. He might not know the war is over and is running on the assumption of "In the absence of orders, find something and kill it". I'll do what I can to get him out of your hair.

He went rogue about 4 months ago. Maybe even 5 months ago. It's been quite awhile. He was in Molon Labe when he did so. He attacked several STA members, then hit peace mode. He came out and attacked NoR folks. He's been around and rogueing for quite some time.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1294941640' post='2574195']
Celestial Being hereby protects this nation for the next 7 days.
[/quote]

Kudos to you, CB. I know there's other fun global stuff in the works, but you're one of the few genuinely interesting things going on right now.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1294958730' post='2574413']
Kudos to you, CB. I know there's other fun global stuff in the works, but you're one of the few genuinely [b]irrelevant[/b] things going on right now.
[/quote]

Fix't.

Get over yourselves, ladies.

I can confirm he was in Molon Labe. I fought him as a Nordreich member back in the last war, presumably his fixation dates from that. If it helps any feel free to point out that I am no longer Nordreich, and am willing to give him a rematch if he'll buy some infra...

[quote name='gambona' timestamp='1294945224' post='2574256']
Thanks for the warning. I don't see the attraction on picking on people who can't defend themselves from you, but apparently this guy can't handle nations with all the wonders he has.
[/quote]

As someone who went rogue a while back, I can say it's actually kind of fun :3

Good luck dealing with this though. Hopefully he doesn't hit NoR and instead goes after someone who deserves it. He should join Brotherhood of Steel's cause imho

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1294982515' post='2574712']
Mpol has been acting this way for a while now. It makes me think that FAN is up to something.
[/quote]
Conservation of ammunition, of course. Spray and pray can be fun, but short controlled bursts are how you go at it.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1294990873' post='2574891']
Nice foresight there: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97064&st=0
[/quote]

That really wasn't us doing anything more than responding to an attack. No attack, no response. We weren't really "up to" anything.