Popular Vote: Player Categories Part 3/5

supercoolyellow

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The final winner will be based on their overall popular vote percentage in one category added to their overall academy vote percentage. Null Votes, no votes, and abstains will not be counted towrads the overall percentage.

an examples

In the popular vote choice A gets 10 votes, choice B gets 20 votes, choice C get 10 votes, and there are 10 null votes. Choice A would get 25%, choice B would get 50%, and choice C would get 25%.

In the Academy choice A gets get 10 votes, choice B gets 7 votes, and Choice C gets 13 votes, and three people abstain or don't cast ballots. Choice A gets %33.33, choice B gets 23.33 %, and choice C would get 43.33 percent.

Overall choice C would win with 78.33%.

Voting will last three days.

Signups for the academy are still open. Tomorrow Sign ups will end, and the academy will be invited to vote.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1294299656' post='2565606']
You know what's funny? You can see who voted for Locke :o:gag::v:
[/quote]
I don't know why people seem to think I'm nice, but I'm rather fond of this avatar. :v:

1. Null - It has been clearly established that mine is among the most recognized avatars in CN.

2. Null - Everyone who posts in the OOC sections is a moron, including myself.

/me wipes away drool

3, Jarkko. From that list, anyway. (Just to be clear, several others weren't all that far behind.)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1294302092' post='2565634']
I don't know why people seem to think I'm nice, but I'm rather fond of this avatar. :v:
[/quote]

It was more of that rotating one you had that drove me batty that made me give you the nom.

Also, not nicest. :P

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1294421952' post='2567408']
It was more of that rotating one you had that drove me batty that made me give you the nom.

Also, not nicest. :P
[/quote]
[url="http://rav.shishnet.org/Locke.html"]This one?[/url] I've moved to hosting my sigs on my own server, I might make a revival of my rotating av as well by that method.

Somehow I even have people from MK and GOONS thinking I'm nice, it's a travesty. :v:

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1294297861' post='2565567']
I got nominated :>

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/draiwadle24/SquirtleStrut.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

And you're about as deserving as babyjesus. :v:

No worries though, the Academy will (hopefully) save us all.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1294500264' post='2568610']
And you're about as deserving as babyjesus. :v:

No worries though, the Academy will (hopefully) save us all.
[/quote]
[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9727/skullt.gif[/img]

And if these were MK boards I'd have left my post at that.

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Due to IRL reasons I can't possibly close the polls and do all the work that would need to be done today. So, voting both popular and academy will be closed tomorrow, and hopefully results will be tallied.

Also it would be cool if I had graphics for the awards if anyone is interested let me know.[/size][/font]