Codainia

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TitoXV' timestamp='1292916136' post='2548036']
Than you, FEAR, you have my respect... o/

I think not long after this, those brats (TPE and INT) will cry for help...

o/ FEAR
[/quote]

i doubt it.

good on you for letting your greed bring your allies into a beatdown though.

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1292911243' post='2547822']
I like how you make the big Friends>Infra speech then don't attack Fark.
[/quote]

They sit in the corner and let their allies get rolled and you call them cowards, they go to war and defend their allies and it's "Youre not defending them enough!". Give me a break, they have their hands full enough. why not try to help where they can? seems strategic enough of a move to me. why spread yourself too thin when you know the other guys are gonna attack anyways? take the pressure off of one, or two fronts.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1292916384' post='2548045']
They sit in the corner and let their allies get rolled and you call them cowards, they go to war and defend their allies and it's "Youre not defending them enough!". Give me a break, they have their hands full enough. why not try to help where they can? seems strategic enough of a move to me. why spread yourself too thin when you know the other guys are gonna attack anyways? take the pressure off of one, or two fronts.
[/quote]

Aw, you are ruining a perfectly good chest-beating routine with your facts and logic. This is the Cyberverse...nonsense prevails!

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1292913844' post='2547968']
/me rubs his stache

Well done FEAR for honoring your treaties. [b]Too bad PC and iFOK don't.[/b]
[/quote]
PC and iFOK had an [b]Optional Aggression[/b] treaty with NEW meaning you have the option to NOT follow in your allies footsteps when they make a silly act of aggression.

I think NEW's non-allies as well as allies realize the war is unjust/doublefacepalm. I'd say thus far PC and iFok have played their cards wisely. This is clearly why Optional Aggression clauses exist, so you are not sentenced to death by a reckless ally.

[ooc]Daft Punk in this Tron sound track is epic win. [/ooc]

[quote name='Raffaello' timestamp='1292913063' post='2547915']
I know all about NPOs history, and it has absolutely no relevance to this war. And the definition of "baw" at least how I was using it is b***h and whine exactly what you were doing.
[/quote]
No relevance? I just told you how it was relevant. You backed out of defending NSO when they asked you to sit out (edit: clarity). The NPO did the same thing you are criticizing iFOK/PC for doing. Are you that dense?

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1292917676' post='2548077']
PC and iFOK had an [b]Optional Aggression[/b] treaty with NEW meaning you have the option to NOT follow in your allies footsteps when they make a silly act of aggression.

I think NEW's non-allies as well as allies realize the war is unjust/doublefacepalm. I'd say thus far PC and iFok have played their cards wisely. This is clearly why Optional Aggression clauses exist, so you are not sentenced to death by a reckless ally.

[ooc]Daft Punk in this Tron sound track is epic win. [/ooc]
[/quote]

DF disbanded before NEW's attacks. They also had less then 10 members. Their treaties weren't explicitly passed onwards post-death.

Also, you have a reckless ally, then don't ally with them. Reap what you sow.

The idea that you are morally obliged to stand by your friends when you strongly disagree with the morality of their actions is morally twisted. This is what enabled the worst atrocities this world has seen.
This poor excuse has been so often used that it became a commonly accepted idea that treaties take priority over any (other) moral consideration.
Now, I like FEAR and I am 100% confident that they are sure that they are doing the honourable and morally right thing in defending their allies in NEW and joining a war in which defeat is almost guaranteed. I respect them for that. However, if they share what seems to be the common sentiment here, of great displeasure of NEW's actions that brought them this situation, FEAR is wrong in this.

Edited by Golan 1st

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1292918824' post='2548099']
Oh...

... can we still hate on the Profific Empire? :(
[/quote]
of course, the profific empire is the most despised alliance in all of CN! I spit on them (and on my tendency to make typos when typing while multitasking) !

[quote name='Petrovich4' timestamp='1292918175' post='2548090']
DF disbanded before NEW's attacks. They also had less then 10 members. Their treaties weren't explicitly passed onwards post-death.

Also, you have a reckless ally, then don't ally with them. Reap what you sow.
[/quote]
You forgot this part: DF was explicitly under protection of The International during disbandment.

And regarding your last statement, You are saying MADP or bust? aka: no MDoAPs?....[s]MDoAPs[/s]? I am no great FA strategist, but I can tell you, regardless of the situation, that is a poor FA policy.

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1292919915' post='2548116']
You forgot this part: DF was explicitly under protection of The International during disbandment.

And regarding your last statement, You are saying MADP or bust? aka: no MDoAPs?....[s]MDoAPs[/s]? I am no great FA strategist, but I can tell you, regardless of the situation, that is a poor FA policy.
[/quote]
Albeit an exciting one.

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1292919915' post='2548116']

[/quote]

I was not aware of TI protecting DF - where did they explicitly say it?

As for the FA part, I believe we are at two mindsets (nothing wrong with that). FAN doesn't have any treaties, but no one has aggressively touched us for about 1.5 years. We won't ever find ourselves in PC/iFOK's situation. FAN's leaders are more politically savant then that.