Codainia

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not attacking Fark also? lame.

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1292911243' post='2547822']
I like how you make the big Friends>Infra speech then don't attack Fark.
[/quote]
this. Oh Well.

Edit: However, Kudos on at least stepping up to help out. better than some around Bob...

Edited by AvengingAngel256

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1292911603' post='2547851']
Coming from the alliance that did the exact same thing during the recent NSO curbstomp. Stop being a hypocritical alliance.
[/quote]
"Bawww"

I wasn't in NPO at that time and way to respond to my AA rather than my actual post. I could be in any alliance and my statement would be the same.

[quote name='Raffaello' timestamp='1292912151' post='2547878']
"Bawww"

I wasn't in NPO at that time and way to respond to my AA rather than my actual post. I could be in any alliance and my statement would be the same.
[/quote]
Someone better learn his alliance's history before posting, me thinks. Also learn the definition of "baw."

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1292912775' post='2547906']
Someone better learn his alliance's history before posting, me thinks. Also learn the definition of "baw."
[/quote]
I know all about NPOs history, and it has absolutely no relevance to this war. And the definition of "baw" at least how I was using it is b***h and whine exactly what you were doing.

It's cool, FEAR is made of adamantium.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/Wolverine-first-claws.jpg/200px-Wolverine-first-claws.jpg[/IMG]

o/ ODN, always a pleasure. Nice counter-attack, although only Pingu actually got any attacks in. I get to nuke 6 oranges a day and they can only nuke me once a day, w000!

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1292913178' post='2547924']
o/ ODN, always a pleasure. Nice counter-attack, although only Pingu actually got any attacks in. I get to nuke 6 oranges a day and they can only nuke me once a day, w000!
[/quote]

There's life in the old bird yet :) Also, we in Free Radicals have been absorbing radiation so long that mutants outnumber non-mutant penguins around 20-1.

It's strangely comforting and comfortable to be at war with FEAR again. Cup of tea, anybody?

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1292913178' post='2547924']
It's cool, FEAR is made of adamantium.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/Wolverine-first-claws.jpg/200px-Wolverine-first-claws.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

You are my opponent! I look forward to doing battle with you, sir

I'm not going to troll you guys for sticking up for your friends especially when it's clear they screwed up. While this wasn't a smart move by any means, it was definitely the right one. I still hate your guts, but now I respect you a bit.