Legio Frigidum

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1292282285' post='2538831']
Ah look, you're even deflecting common knowledge by naming a completely different bloc than the one we both know I am referring to. How cute. You know, I used to MK posturing meant something...back when you had the power to back it up. Now it's just kind of sad...like an old guy buying a Porche during a mid life crisis so he can make himself feel cool again.

You wanna know how badly you screwed yourselves? Legion of all people aren't intimidated by you anymore. [i]Legion[/i]. Face it dudes...you lost your mojo.
[/quote]

Wow you actually believe that?

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1292280558' post='2538802']
1. Legion approached Val to cancel.
2. Legion asked if the grace period could be waived.
3. BAPS hits me up in a query to tell me Legion is cancelling on them
4. Arbiter slips and tells Moshea that they're cancelling BAPS and Val at the behest of another alliance
5. I preempt Legions cancellation with Val's cancellation of our treaty due to item 4.
6. TG gets intel that it wasn't a current treaty partner but a "new" treaty partner (see log earlier in this thread)
7. Legion takes some PR heat over the cancellations and holds off on announcing until they hope people forget
8. Yesterday.

Someone forgot that people here have very long memories.
[/quote]
Bit of a failure of logic to suddenly jump to the conclusion that this was the treaty you were dropped for, simply because this has been announced on the OWF. Points 1-7 in your list there aren't necessarily related to #8. In fact, if you ask around I'm sure you can find who seems to be the likely instigator of those cancellations, and it certainly wasn't Polaris.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1292283848' post='2538870']
Bob, should this prove to be true, you sir have made my day, and also raised Legions official Stock in the WAE stakes
[/quote]

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1292283884' post='2538873']
Will we ever find out who it was? Do you have the info if it wasn't Polar?
[/quote]

Sure I have proof. But it's not like this is the right place to talk about it. There has already been enough [i]enlightening[/i] discussion in this thread. :P

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292284314' post='2538884']
Sure I have proof. But it's not like this is the right place to talk about it. There has already been enough [i]enlightening[/i] discussion in this thread. :P
[/quote]
Dear Bob
You Sir, are a tease.
Love Pansy

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1292283676' post='2538865']
I'm actually more surprised to believe you still have the power and influence you once had. You [i]actually[/i] think you're still on top. It baffles me.
[/quote]

You [i]actually[/i] believe we applied to PB. It baffles me.

Our strength and influence transcend your ability to comprehend them.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1292283676' post='2538865']
I'm actually more surprised to believe you still have the power and influence you once had. You [i]actually[/i] think you're still on top. It baffles me.

edit: forgot to quote. aimed at MK.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Everyone knows that no one hates MK more than I do, yet even I can acknowledge that they hold much more influence than most other alliances. Really, few groups of alliances combined even come close to holding the influence that MK still wields, let alone most individual alliances. But if living in a false reality where MK is on the decline brings you some comfort, who am I to intrude upon your fantasy?[/color]

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1292217873' post='2538164']
Actually, a few of us "evil pacificans" were placing bets on how long it would take for some genius to say that. WC won. Damn you WC!!
[/quote]
Glad I could help :awesome:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1292276518' post='2538719']
That was a long time ago and it wasn't for this treaty.
[/quote]
It was for a treaty with CoJ! Wasn't it?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292282480' post='2538838']
Too long memories, actually. Your logic is sound, but this treaty and the whole BAPS/Val thing have nothing to do with one another.
[/quote]
Hmm, perhaps it was Ragnarok then. :v:

(also speaking seriously to Levi - our shared allies at BAPS know what I think the real cause of that logdump is, and really, I think you should drop it.)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292286349' post='2538918']
(also speaking seriously to Levi - our shared allies at BAPS know what I think the real cause of that logdump is, and really, I think you should drop it.)
[/quote]

I'm sorry, what logdump?

Also, are you really trying to name drop BAPS to make me care what you say?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1292286945' post='2538927']
I'm sorry, what logdump?

[/quote]
This. I don't know where you're coming from, either. I didn't get any information from a log dump.

I'm sorry, what logdump?
[/quote]
Err, the logdump of Arbiter. The one that was posted in this thread.

[/quote]
No, I'm just trying to give you advice, and tell you that if you want to know what I really think it's pretty easy for you to find out. But I'm not going to post my opinion here.

[quote name='skrewer' timestamp='1292276654' post='2538724']
lol

You talk as if you were there. Or as if you've been in a war.
Haters will hate.
[/quote]

Hi. My name is Cager. I appeared on Planet Bob right after Great War 1. Fought in Great War 2 AND Great War 3 with the NPO. I was part of the opening blitz again GATO during the Third Great War. I saw your alliance trip and fall over itself fighting TOP and FAN. I've been in every NPO conflict from GW2 to Karma. Please enlighten yourself.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292287066' post='2538930']
This. I don't know where you're coming from, either. I didn't get any information from a log dump.
[/quote]

I have no idea about any logdump either, I just wanted to thank you bob for [i]enlightening[/i] me.

Its been a [i]god[/i] awful time ;)