CN-Utilities.com

MrCyber

[quote name='deathman1212' timestamp='1292103018' post='2536741']
It has a bug in the menus I believe is due to javascript, it is only accessible for me in Opera. Which is very annoying because I use Chrome.

I would suggest switching to a css based menu, I think what is being used must have been dropped from the spec :/

Once I get into the stuff though it is fantastic.
[/quote]
I actually had the opposite problem until a day or two ago, it refused to work in Opera (couldn't log in), only in FF, but after he said he fixed the donate button, it worked again in Opera.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who donated. Enough donations have come in to keep the site up & running for the 14 months. Hopefully by that time I have a job again and will just keep the site running on my own again.

If you still wish to donate, donations are always welcome and appreciated. Anyone who donates will get access to the exclusive Battle Odd Calculator.

Thanks again,

MrCyber

P.S. I'm working on fixing the menus so they work in all browsers (instead of just IE & FF). I hope to have this fix in within the next 24-48 hours.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1292116019' post='2536941']
Not worth donating to, but good luck anyway.
[/quote]

Poor show. This site has been an amazing helper in not only my nation's development, but I'm sure others as well. Just because you don't use it, doesn't give you the right to say what you did.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292201259' post='2537793']
Heh, maybe I should be soliciting donations for CNA ;)

More seriously, I imagine your alliance has spare hosting capacity, so you shouldn't need to be paying for hosting, just the domain, if money is a problem.
[/quote]
Well they have hosting capacity, just not hosting capacity with ASP.Net support, only PHP, so unfortunately that didn't work.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1292214873' post='2538091']
What is your daily traffic? I wouldn't mind hosting for you if it's not outrageous, I don't use all that much of my plan.
[/quote]
It's not a lot. Couple 100 Mb on average. 5-10 times that during large wars though :)

Thanks for the offer, but I did get enough donations to cover the expenses for the next 14 months and already purchased that, so maybe after that expires.

Your trade circle calculator appears to have stopped working.

[quote]Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /TradeCircleCalculator.aspx
[/quote]

[quote name='Ninja Colt' timestamp='1292298638' post='2539154']
Gave a small donation, I've been using cn-utilities for years and I'm glad to help in anyway possible.

Forgot to add a note though, email is shephard7957@yahoo.com
[/quote]
Thanks for the donation. It's much appreciated.